Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

my resources

[sh...]

@[sh...]

Beautiful pictures, so serene. You're very talented and know where to seek comfort. I currently have my “piece of Nature“ all over me😆 I think you saw her here somewhere. Makes it difficult to write... She has thousands of pictures. I’d rather not post them, cause of copywrigt issues. And she is not for everyone’s eyes... But Nature is available to all of us, fortunately. Thank you for those pictures❤️

• Love 1

I can just picture you poking your head around in that tree, trying to find the perfect shot, I’m actually grinning thinking of you bumping your head on the fruit.

When I saw this, my first thought was of hot air balloons, you were able to capture so many different shapes and angles, I love it!  Who’d have thought a lemon tree could be so interesting, I like the blurred courtyard too. 

12 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I can just picture you poking your head around in that tree, trying to find the perfect shot, I’m actually grinning thinking of you bumping your head on the fruit.

When I saw this, my first thought was of hot air balloons, you were able to capture so many different shapes and angles, I love it!  Who’d have thought a lemon tree could be so interesting, I like the blurred courtyard too. 

your words made me smile 😊 thanks!

@[sh...]

In the middle of the rocks, alone, no matter the circumstances, we have to live our best lives... Cause we won’t be given another chance. Mother Nature gives so much hope... Especially if one lives in a big city and only sees such miracles on these  beautiful photos❤️

16 hours ago, [[E...] said:

@[sh...]

In the middle of the rocks, alone, no matter the circumstances, we have to live our best lives... Cause we won’t be given another chance. Mother Nature gives so much hope... Especially if one lives in a big city and only sees such miracles on these  beautiful photos❤️

❤️🍀

On 20/09/2023 at 09:14, [[s...] said:

This is where I am now 

FE010A63-716F-47E6-8B02-B4D57CFCF19C.thumb.jpeg.e787b1475053dae34a277526ad5010b9.jpeg

On 20/09/2023 at 09:15, [[s...] said:

and this hopefully in a few weeks 🙏😊🍀

5699710E-305F-4DB2-9E87-3E58388C4F49.thumb.jpeg.b0c1512e33ad1cf3f08a7266a6424b5e.jpeg

Inspirational as well as aspirational, you’re making use of some powerful tools.  

1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

Oh such a reminder that our Honey comes from flowers and the work of our Bees to give us such sweetness.:thumbsup:

😊yes they are very busy 🌸

2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Up close and personal with that bee! :o

I was wondering the other day if the blooms replenish the nectar on a daily basis, they must, right?

Yes they do 🌸🌺🌼🌻