Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

my resources

[sh...]

I have a question, what does the underside of a water Lilly look like?  Does it have roots trailing down like a jellyfish or is is flat like the topside?  

1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

I have a question, what does the underside of a water Lilly look like?  Does it have roots trailing down like a jellyfish or is is flat like the topside?  

You take a pot, plant the bulb in potting soil, cover it with pebbles and then they give roots up to the top of the water. To see are the leaves and the water lily 🤩

22 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

You take a pot, plant the bulb in potting soil, cover it with pebbles and then they give roots up to the top of the water. To see are the leaves and the water lily 🤩

So the green pads are the leaves, weird I’ve never thought about this stuff before, you’re opening a whole new world for me to question. :classic_biggrin:

• Love 1

My goodness, that bee is really going for it but that looks a lot easier than hovering, just climb right in! :smitten:

I can see you’re not nervous at all about getting your nose stung. ::)

What kind of flower is that?

You’ve captured such lovely blossoms, thanks for sharing these with us, I look forward to your posts. :smitten: I hope they’re helping you keep your mind off of your symptoms. 

How is it you’re able to make what I wish I could eradicate from my lawn look so beautiful? ::)

I love the purple flower, its so unique!

15 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

How is it you’re able to make what I wish I could eradicate from my lawn look so beautiful? ::)

I love the purple flower, its so unique!

Maby because my name is shamrock!? 😅

• Haha 1

I’ve come to the conclusion you live in paradise, I’d have to go to a nursery to see all of the gorgeous flowers you photograph. :smitten:

7 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I’ve come to the conclusion you live in paradise, I’d have to go to a nursery to see all of the gorgeous flowers you photograph. :smitten:

Yes nature is just beautiful here 😍that’s one of my main reasons I am desperate to make it home to recovery 🙏 :smitten:

5ADE711D-AB29-4656-B61D-4E84D90CA7FB.thumb.jpeg.9216425559239b479251bc8c3e162a79.jpeg

E9A4D893-2F94-4EF1-8405-57314C12921A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@[sh...]

You will recover. Nature will heal you. Maybe I have some 6th sense and I’m highly intuitive as a Scorpio, but since my AA times 20 yrs back, I could accurately predict who will make it and who will not. I live in a cement jungle, but I have a piece of Nature in the form of my Kitty. Who makes me get up and smile everyday. But she’s a mortal and I will never accept it. What surrounds you is eternal and you are part of it. You will come back to life.

I'm here to get help. I'm almost fried by life every moment and lost everything from relationship to money. It's like a dead man walking.