Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hello folks,

NG,  thanks for the update on the fishing trip. The nice woman helping was wonderful.  There's nice people everywhere. I'm happy your husband caught a rainbow trout as well. He must have enjoyed the day, I 'm sure.

Rainbow trout,  like all trout, is a very tasty fish. My compliments to the chef!

Your sleep wasn't great but not bad either. Better luck tonight.

I slept fine for 4 hours. Woke up for a pee and went back to sleep as soon as I hit the sack again. Woke up around 7 soaked to the skin. Felt a bit nauseated too. Still warm nights. Daytime too, btw.

Saw my aunt this morning,taking with me as sorts of goodies. She's really enjoying the organic fruit and bread. She must be strong. A few weeks ago we all thought ( her included) her end was near. Now she's doing quite a bit better. That pre- WO2 stuff is of good quality. Lol

Have a pleasant weekend

TS

Good afternoon,

TS, great news regarding your aunt!  Sorry that you woke up soaked last night.  When i wake up, I don't wake up crabby.  I just let her sleep.  That was a joke, of course. :-)

My team's game got rained out last night, but they were in the lead.  They've rescheduled that game and will restart it from where they had left off.  That's good.  Then they will play their regularly scheduled game this evening.  Lots of baseball for Rocknroll today.

Last night I got 7.5 hrs of sleep.  I didn't take any naps.  No mugginess in the house when the air conditioning is running.  When it's not, the mugginess starts to build up.

Good day everyone,

R&R, that was funny about not waking crabby. LOL

Good to hear the baseball game is rescheduled from where they left off!

7.5 hours is always good.  Indeed the AC takes away the mugginess.

TS, thank you for the compliment.  Rainbow trout is quite boney, but we learned a great way to de-bone the fish taking out most of the bones. 

Your four hours of sleep, plus another three was nice.  Too bad about waking up soaked!

Good news to hear that your aunt is doing better after declining. Indeed she comes from good genes.  The organic bread and fruit was a lovely treat for her. 

The trip to see my mother is postponed, as my DIL, son, and I have covid.  We all dodged the covid bullet for the last few years, but here we are. 

My husband was exposed more than I was, since he was in the car with them, when they took him fishing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he does not get sick.

I slept around 7 hours last night, so that was good.

Sleep well.

NG

Good morning,

NG, so sorry to hear you got Covid.  That really sucks.  I hope you get over it soon.

Yesterday my team split against the Washington Nationals.  They play again today.  Last night I got 7 hrs of sleep.  No naps.

Hi all,

R&R, it does suck to have covid.  Hopefully I recover soon. 

Congratulations on your team split against the Washington Nationals.  I don't know what that means, but hope it is a good thing.

The 7 hours of sleep was nice. 

I slept a little over 4 hours.  Most of my upper body hurts.  I'm coughing, blowing my nose a lot, and have no energy. 

NG

Good Monday,

Rnr, great sleep, as per normal. Last night I experienced it myself!

NG,  Sorry you got Covid-19.  Hopefully it's the gentle variety and you'll be right as rain again in a day or 2 or 3.

I slept some 8 hours nonstop last night. Unbelievable. And had about an hour of light sleep after that. Really happy about that.

Wishing us all a pleasant day.

Hi all,

TS, your sleep was great! Keep it up!

I believe I have Omicron covid and it isn't gentle. I started taking Paxlovid yesterday, but so far only notice a bad taste in my mouth.  This is day 3 since I became sick.  Hopefully I start feeling less sick the next few days. 

My daughter is going to buy some groceries for me when she goes shopping today.  I will have her leave the things outside like she did the Paxlovid yesterday.

Not sure how I am going to fix meals for my husband.  I really need some prepared foods from Costco, so hopefully my daughter will go there before too long.

My husband still sits around to be waited on.  Perhaps he does not understand what is really going on here. 

NG

Good morning,

TS, I applaud your fine sleep.  NG, I'm glad that your daughter is helping you out. Last night I got 6.5 hrs of sleep + a 1-hr nap.  Have a great day!

Hello,

NG,  that's a stroke of bad luck. I wish you a speedy recovery.  Thankfully you have people around you that can help. Priceless. Now it's a matter of sitting it out. Prepared meals sometimes are heaven-sent. Nothing wrong with those for a few days.

RnR,  6,5 hours plus a nap sounds good to me!

My sleep was some 6,5 hours too. I feel rested.

All the best to you NG.  Get well soon.

RnR,  have a good one too.

Trochsetter

Baseball, covid, mugginess, lots of topics on here. I've been dealing with some major sleep issues and what appears to be covid as well, I'm not sure though. I've had the shivers, like extreme chills where I have to wear sweatshirts inside or stay under the covers in bed. It's been going on for a couple months now, but for some reason I just started to finally put the two and two together and notice.

I don't know if it's me, or if it's part of benzo withdrawal. All I know is sometimes things go on for weeks or even months, even pain or being sick, before I will notice. It's like I notice everything else in the world, but when it comes to myself, sometimes it doesn't register with me for a while.

I didn't know there was a major baseball thing going on here in seattle, I can see the T-Mobile Park from my roof, it's right behind the Great wheel. At night time you can see the Great Wheel all lit up and spinning, and you can see the T-Mobile Park changing pink and white neon colors behind it. The summertime is really busy, so I don't really notice when there's events going on, as it's hectic in the first place.

We had the 4th of July fireworks the other week as well, there's about a million summer activities right now. We get the fighter jets going over the Rooftop, Navy boat shows, fireworks, concerts, all that stuff that comes along in the city every year. It's okay, but I still want to go back to the mountains eventually. Not the East Coast mountains, but either the Cascades or the Rockies again.

There's just something about the mountains, I spent a good 20 years there. You've got glass blowers, wood carvers, the best framers and carpenters, masonry, landscaping, lots of motorcycles and muscle cars and classics, really good quality food, streams and rivers and waterfalls, and lots of trees on forest. It just grounds you, it's just different and I don't know how to explain it.

City Life is cool sometimes, but it's also a pain sometimes. Summertime can be hectic, Winters can be empty and down, sometimes it feels as if nobody is human, and they're just out to make money and fight each other. Some call it the rat race, some people can't handle it. I can definitely handle it, it's just whether or not I'm willing to when there's other options like the mountains.

There's good and bad no matter where you live, rural has pros and cons, and city life has pros and cons.

I hope we all heal soon, I have a feeling we'll heal this year. I'm sure we'll have some lingering symptoms for another few years, but I think in general we will be stuck in permanent windows here in a few months. As of right now, I'm only getting about an hour of sleep at a time max, because I have some highly stressful things going on in life. But overall, it's still way better than at the beginning.

I finally got in! Here we are at a continuation of where we have been and where we are going.  Come join us as we have many places to go. 

NG

Hi nightengale,

I've merged your post into the thread antibenzo7 started, we still have all of our content, we just need to learn how to find it. :)

Pamster

• Like 2

Good morning,

My first post on the new forum.  NG, good to see you here, too.  Now just waiting to hear from TS and JIT.  Does anybody know where to find all of our signature data from the old forum?  Oh, yeah, I got 7 hrs of sleep last night.

Hey, hello everyone. I like the new forum but like anything new, it will take some time getting used to it. Hello RnR and NG. Hope you guys are having an enjoyable weekend.

14 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Hi nightengale,

I've merged your post into the thread antibenzo7 started, we still have all of our content, we just need to learn how to find it. :)

Pamster

AS usual, Pam is on the job hard at work. You should make Colin pay you a salary Pam for all the time and energy you put in.😁

Hi friends,

It took me a while to get back in. But eventually I found out what was required of me.

Glad to see your posts! 

NG,  how are you doing? Did you get rid of Covid-19?  And what about your hubby?  Did he escape the dreaded virus?

Justintime,  I  hope you get well again soon.  Doesn't sound like fun to be having the shivers for that long. 

My sleep has been good. The warmth is gone, so the lower temps make for better nights. I do miss the proper summer weather though. Let's hope it'll return soon.

I really like this new look!

Wishing you a good night's sleep! 

Trochsetter 

4 hours ago, [[T...] said:

Hi friends,

It took me a while to get back in. But eventually I found out what was required of me.

Glad to see your posts! 

NG,  how are you doing? Did you get rid of Covid-19?  And what about your hubby?  Did he escape the dreaded virus?

Justintime,  I  hope you get well again soon.  Doesn't sound like fun to be having the shivers for that long. 

My sleep has been good. The warmth is gone, so the lower temps make for better nights. I do miss the proper summer weather though. Let's hope it'll return soon.

I really like this new look!

Wishing you a good night's sleep! 

Trochsetter 

Hi TS, I did not know NG had COVID. I hope she is ok and recovering. Good to hear your sleep has been good. Last night was only about 4 hours for me but the night before that was a solid 7 hours. Seems like right before bed if I ride my indoor bike 10 mins at a moderate pace and take 1 MG of melatonin right after the ride, I get to sleep faster and seem to stay asleep longer. I like the new forum also.

Hey guys,

I didn't know that we had a brand new forum. I didn't have any notifications, and I logged in and saw a whole new system. I haven't played around on here yet, but the interface looks a little smoother, but it will take some time to figure out.

I wonder if our signatures and everything transfer over, or if we have to start from scratch.

Hopefully everyone is well, I got about a couple hours of sleep and then woke up and it's about 3:00 in the morning almost. Hopefully I'll get back to sleep soon, and hopefully we all get a good night's sleep.

Hello everybody, 

AB,  I was going to congratulate you with the new look of your brainchild, so to speak. It's looking very fresh and modern. 

Glad your sleep seems to be better after a gentle indoor bike ride and a bit of melatonin. Hopefully this is the solution.  

My sleep was good last night. No interruptions. But I felt tired after I woke up, crazy right?

Hi Justintime,  Hope you get back to sleep asap! You still have a few hours ahead of you. I guess we'll get the hang of the new looks quickly. 

Have a marvellous Monday everyone. 

TS 

Hi all, I was able to log in once, but not since then. I keep getting a wrong email or wrong password. Then I am locked out from trying. 

I've tried resetting the password, but it takes me to the home page and nothing more. 

So far, I have not had a response from the emails I sent for help.  I am sure they are busy. 

So, here we are.  I have almost recovered from covid. My husband did finally get it and lost all of his strength and ability to do most everything. Each day he is gaining back his strength.  I guess I passed the invalid care taker test, or mostly passed. 

My sleep went away when I could hear my husband at night.  He didn't sleep nor did I.  

Finally the 3rd night I took hydroxyzine and slept the night through with only one wake up.  

That was amazing.  

It seems like some of us are not sleeping so well, but hopefully our sleep returns. 

Good to hear you slept well, TS!

NG

Hi, I logged out and back in again just to see if I could. Now I must wait for a moderator to approve my new nick message before it will be posted.  

I am going back to try my old nick and see what happens. 

NG

GM TS, good to hear your sleep was good again last night. My sleep was a little better than the night before IMO. I went to bed around midnight and awoke 4AM. After almost one hour, I was able to get back to sleep and slept was another 2 hours I think.

Hi JustinTime, I think we will have the ability to post signatures again. Features are still being tweaked and functions enabled. I hope you were able to get back to sleep after the 3AM wake-up call.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Good morning,

Good to see all the regulars here on the new forum.  The forecast is for temps in the 90s all week.  At least it's not as bad as Phoenix where the temp was 118 degrees yesterday.  I had a good sleep.  It was a hair under 8.5 hrs.  I then took a 1-hr nap.  I had a stressful day yesterday, so maybe that's why I got a longer sleep.

Good morning,

I am still not able to log in with my old nick and password.  Colin knows and eventually everything will work.

AB it is good to see you here!  Your sleep isn't too bad.  

TS sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to how we feel after we sleep.  

R&R you did great with 8.5 hours plus the 1 hr nap.  Sorry about the stress. 

I slept a little over 7 hours last night.  It did not seem like it, however. I was awake a lot.  

Have a good Tuesday, everyone. 

NG

Hello buddies,

NG,  Happy to hear you and your husband have recovered from Covid-19. 

Your sleep sounds good even though it seemed different to you. Sometimes sleep is deeper between the waking parts of the night. Like you said, it makes no sense.

My sleep was more or less OK. I woke up after an hour to go to the bathroom. Fell asleep very quickly again and slept until 6 am. Listened to the falling rain for a while and woke up to the sound of the alarm almost 2 hours later. So, all in all, a good night. 

I have muscle and joint pain. Must be my Fibromyalgia flaring up because of the change in the weather. Rainy and cool. Oh well, still much better than the crazy heat in many places around the globe atm. 

Hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday. 

Trochsetter 

[67...]