Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi all,

Justintime, I am also interested in the apple cider vinegar with a honey chaser.  It's great that you slept well with it the first time. 

I stopped drinking soon five years ago when I started my benzo taper. For a special occasion, I will have a little wine.  My thoughts are anything that effects the same brain receptors that benzos did, is not something I want to do often. 

Yesterday I felt like I was having a nervous breakdown. I've never had one, but that's what came to my head.  I was extremely stressed and had these sad thoughts. No, not suicidal.

That feeling soon left me and did not come back. Whew

AB I hope your sleep was better last night. 

TS, your 7 hours of sleep sounded great. I hope the nausea is gone, now.  One of the meds I was on after my knee surgery made me nauseous. Then they had an anti nausea pill. It was a vicious cycle and now just a fading memory. 

I slept 7 hours and 49 minutes. My Fitbit said I had almost two plus hours of REM. I do remember some of those dreams, which were interesting and not stressful.

Today it is rainy and 46 degrees. A very fall like day.

NG

Hello folks,

NG, so glad that terrible feeling left you again!  You must have felt awful and helpless I guess.

Happy to see you had a great sleep! You too, Rocknroll!

I sometimes take apple cider vinegar with turmuric and ginger. I take it through a straw, as the acidity is really bad for your teeth.

I slept some 6 or 6,5 hours the passed two nights. Hardly any nausea upon waking up, but now my colon hurt. Ugh! But as in most cases, all things pass eventually. So did this, thankfully.

I love to have back my freedom to go biking or driving again! It so widens the horizon.

Nice and sunny weather again after Thursday's rain.

Enjoy a relaxing Sunday everybody!

TS

Good day all,

R&R you are doing quite well with your sleep. Keep it up!

TS, I did feel quite awful. I was trying to figure out what was going on, but the feeling slowly faded away.  I have stressful times with my husband, but have managed to handle everything okay.

That's good to nausea is better, but sorry to hear about the painful colon. 

Enjoy the bike rides and the drive in the car. It is fun to get out and about.

It has been quite cool here with some much needed rain. Warmer weather is back, but thankfully not the stifling heat.

Last night I slept 7 hours and 23 mins.  I had 1 hour and 23 mins of REM and1 hour and 14 mins of deep.  I would like to keep this up!

Take care and have a good Monday, everyone.

NG

Hello fellow buddies,

RnR and NG -  Nice to see the good sleep numbers. Keep it up.  :thumbsup:

I slept ok last night, but did not track with the FitBit.

Hello BB folks,

AB,  Happy to see you slept well!

I didn't sleep very well last night.  I felt rather warm. I had been biking, walking and sitting outside in the sun. It must have charged me up too much. I did manage to sleep though, and probably more than i felt I did.

No nausea or stomach/ colon pain! First time in a few weeks!  So that's a good thing.

Seeing my regular eye-doctor today. I would like to stop taking the eye drops for my left eye. Or at least taper them off. They prevent the return of Uveitus, but can cause cataract as a side effect. I do notice that. My other eye is holding on, so to speak,

Wishing us all a lovely Tuesday.

Trochsetter

Nice to see you TS. Good to hear the stomach pain has subsided, but I know the eye issues must be a PITA my friend.

Try to enjoy your Tuesday as well. Keep up the exercise, but don't overdo things. I have been trying to WO daily, but all my workouts are light to moderate in intensity. :)

Glad to see everybody is still here and doing well. My sleep has been steadily getting better. Fitbit says last weeks average was 7 hours a night with an average score of 81. It still isn't feeling like sleep yet though. Maybe because I have about 9 to 10 months of sleep debt to pay off, lol. The sleepy feeling has come back but it seems that is making things worse because my brain is still to hyper to shut down (Maybe from my gaba receptors still not being completely healed?). I take a small dose of 7.5mg mirtazapine to help throw the sleep switch. My days are starting to get better as well. I seem to have an every other day window where I am feeling about 70% normal. But the every other day waves are horrible and I can barely make it through. My worst symptom on those days is a feeling like my brain is on fire and my eyes are very hard to focus. I still am a little shaky and have a lot of heart palps but these are getting better as well. I hope to be mostly recovered by Thanksgiving. My cold turkey date is the day before thanksgiving of last year so I completely ruined the holidays for my family and I hope to be able to make it up to them this year.  Have a great rest your day everybody.

Glad to see everybody is still here and doing well. My sleep has been steadily getting better. Fitbit says last weeks average was 7 hours a night with an average score of 81. It still isn't feeling like sleep yet though. Maybe because I have about 9 to 10 months of sleep debt to pay off, lol. The sleepy feeling has come back but it seems that is making things worse because my brain is still to hyper to shut down (Maybe from my gaba receptors still not being completely healed?). I take a small dose of 7.5mg mirtazapine to help throw the sleep switch. My days are starting to get better as well. I seem to have an every other day window where I am feeling about 70% normal. But the every other day waves are horrible and I can barely make it through. My worst symptom on those days is a feeling like my brain is on fire and my eyes are very hard to focus. I still am a little shaky and have a lot of heart palps but these are getting better as well. I hope to be mostly recovered by Thanksgiving. My cold turkey date is the day before thanksgiving of last year so I completely ruined the holidays for my family and I hope to be able to make it up to them this year.  Have a great rest your day everybody.

7 hrs. of sleep per night is really good.  I'm glad that you're improving. :thumbsup:

Good to hear Xray. Thanks for sharing the good news. You sound like you are slowly on the mend my friend.  :thumbsup:

I slept around 5 hours last night.  I can tell today.

A lot going on in my life.

Xray you are improving.  It just takes time with lots of ups and downs.  I never had windows, but so many people did. 

Your 70% normal is quite good, I think.  Sorry about the waves and how you feel. 

Thanksgiving is something to look forward to in more ways than one. 

TS, hopefully you sleep better tonight. It sounds like you did over do it.  That's great news about no pain!  Hopefully your eye appointment went well and you can stop using the drops.

NG

Lost a long post! Sh*t!

Anyway,  Glad you're doing much better, XRAY!  It's gonna be just fine. But...it takes time.

The visit to the eye-doctor went ok. Some irritation in my right eye, but nothing serious. She okayed a further reduction of eye-drops.

Again, not a good night's sleep.  Muscle pain waking me up quite often. Taking the day off.

Hope you all slept well!

Stay safe.

TS

TS said>>>

Lost a long post! Sh*t!

LOL, I hate when that happens TS...really sucks...Sometimes, I will copy to clipboard as I write along so if something goes haywire before I can post, I have not lost everything I have written.  :laugh:

Hello benzobuddies. Hope you guys had a good day today. I slept ok last night IMO.

Hi all,

TS, that is terrible when a post disappears. It happens to me every so often, so I don't do what AB does but I do highlight it every few lines and use ctrl and c, as I got tired of trying to redo all I had written. 

Good news you are able to cut back on your eye drops.  The muscle pain quite awful. Hopefully it goes away one day. 

R&R the 7hours sounds nice, even if it was broken. 

I slept 5 hours and 24 minutes of poor sleep.

NG

That is the same thing I do NG. Ctrl C = Copy and then you can do a CTRL V to paste back. I used to use a browser add-on called Lazarus that kept track automatically, but it was discontinued in the google chrome web store.

Hello,

NG and AB,  I hadn’t lost a post in ages, but this time it turned out I wasn't logged in. My log in time was up...After logging in again the post had disappeared.

I slept well last night. Yey! First part was 5.5  hours, after the bathroom visit I went back to sleep quite quickly.  Woke up again 7 am. Meaning I slept some 7.5 hours.

And..,no pain.

It started to rain this afternoon after a sunny morning. More wind and dropping temps, I guess today's the last day this year I 'm wearing shorts. It was fun while it lasted.

Hope you're all doing fine today. Wouldn't that be something?

TS

Good afternoon everyone,

AB, okay, we are on the same page with saving our posts.  That's good that TS doesn't lose his posts often. I don't either, but when it happens I am mad at myself for not saving what I type as I go along.  lol

R&R I bet the Coke tasted good and there is always another night. My food life is so boring, I relish drinking a Coke or Pepsi now and then

TS, this is good news you slept so very well and even went back to sleep for another two hours. I am so happy to hear you had no pain!!! 

Short weather is still going on here, but it won't be much longer. It was good while it lasted. 

I did fine today with 6 hours and 18mins of fair sleep. This afternoon had an hour nap, which has not happened in awhile.  I'm feeling quite well like I did once upon a time. 

NG

5.5 hrs of sleep last night.  I'm sure drinking a Coke before bedtime didn't help. :tickedoff:

Damn RnR? You only drank the one coke? Has this ever happened before?

Hi TS and NG,

I also got a little over 6 hours NG. The quality was fair according to the FitBit.

It has finally stopped raining here TS for now.

5.5 hrs of sleep last night.  I'm sure drinking a Coke before bedtime didn't help. :tickedoff:

Damn RnR? You only drank the one coke? Has this ever happened before?

Yeah, I should have known better.  Oh well, made up for it by getting 7 hrs last night.

[72...]