Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

TC said>>>

AB,  I totally feel what you're saying. Most mothers gave up much to raise their children. No, when a person can, he or she should give back for what they received. I was my mother's caregiver for 6 years. I was able to give up my job as a teacher and even moved in with her. Looking back I am truly grateful I could give her a number of  good years.

My sleep is OK, but these last few days I woke up around 6 am feeling a bit nauseated and a slight stomach pain. All because of the eye drops.  O well, always halfway there, I hope.

I agree TS. I am happy to hear you were able to take care of your mother too. Sorry to hear about the nausea from the eye drops. Hopefully, things will start to subside soon for you TS.

FitBit says only 4.5 hours for me last night and the sleep quality was poor also according to the FitBit. I don't feel too bad this morning tho. Anxiety is low. I am about to meditate and see if I can drop it a little lower.  :)

Enjoy your Monday buddies.

Good day everyone,

AB, you and TS are both very special to care for your mothers.  It says a lot of good things about you two.

4.5 hours isn't the best, but that's nice you don't feel too bad and your anxiety is low.  Hopefully meditation helps. 

My sleep was around six hours, though my REM and deep sleep were 45 mins and 31 mins.  I feel better when I get an hour or more of both.

TS, you have missed out a lot on the wonderful summer days.  I agree, fall weather and the cold months that follow will be here way too soon.  Let summer linger for a while longer! 

You were also a fine son to care for your mother for six years.  She was blessed to have you do that for her. 

I'm somewhat off kilter today and have not done much of anything.  The day is not over yet. 

Have a good afternoon and evening,

NG

Good morning,

Hope you all slept like a baby.

Hello NG, thank you for your kind words. You taking such good care of your husband is a great example of what a beautiful person is like.

A day of doing nothing can be a very good day in many ways! Try and enjoy those breaks.

I woke up around 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep.  Nausea set in around 6 and was just mild, but enough to make me get up early.

The cleaning lady is coming today,  first time in 6 weeks. Imagine the state my house must  be in..! Lol. She went back to her homeland to see her mom and other relatives.

Have a pleasant Tuesday.

TS

Thanks NG.

Hi TS. I have not been online too much today.

Ditto to what TS said about you taking good care of your hubby NG.

Many married couples do not take the in sickness and in health vows seriously. When one partner gets sick, the other wants to flee.

I hope the nausea eases off soon for you TS.

My sleep was about 5-6 hours. I did not really track last night. Sleep was ok, but I had several weird dreams.

Hello folks,

Last night I slept 6 hours without a break. Then, after a bathroom visit, I fell asleep again! Was woken by the 7.45 am alarm!  No nausea or stomach pain this time! Yey!

Today is the final day of having to take many eye drops. From tomorrow there's "only " 4 left...

Wishing  us a wonderful Wednesday!

Take care. Trochsetter

Good day all,

TS, good to hear you slept six hours without a break! Nice you also fell back to sleep after the bathroom break. 

So happy to hear you have no nausea or stomach pain! 

Being done with the eye drops is a definite plus. 

AB, thanks for the good words about caring for my husband.  It is a very difficult road to be on, but I'm in this until it is beyond my control. 

So far I am doing fairly well. My husband has become much more calm as the Alzheimer's progresses.  For that I am thankful. 

The 5-6 hours is starting to get a little on the light side of sleep. I had about five hours and feel it today. 

NG

Hi NG,

The 5 to 6 hours of sleep are indeed a little on the short side, with 6 being good but 5 not so. I'm sure better nights are coming again.

I 'm not done with my eye drops, but can skip two of them starting tomorrow.

Hi all,

We had another warm day today, sunny and not much wind. Even warmer tomorrow, but after that cooler weather is on the way. We do need rain and lots of it!

Enjoy your day!

TS

Hello everybody,

Got 7 hrs and 45 minutes of sleep, but I feel like I got half that.  Maybe it had something to do with the quality of sleep last night.

Hi NG, TS, and RnR...

Nice to see all you guys today. Hope your Wed. is going good.

I got about 5.5 hours last night, but the quality was fairly good IMO. :)

Hello,

Got 7 1/2 hrs of sleep and feel rested today.

Good to hear RnR.

I got 6.5 and the quality was fairly good.  :)

Good day all,

thanks for explaining about the eye drops.  Now I understand.

The cooler weather sounds nice. Ours is cooling off, also. We had a little rain, which we needed. 

My sleep is off for some reason.  I slept 4 hours and 38 minutes.  Maybe tonight will be better.

AB your 6 hours and 30 minutes was good along with the quality. 

R&Rs 7 and a half hours was good, also. 

Have a good Friday everyone.

NG

I hope tonight is better for you NG, but 4 hours and 38 minutes is not too bad.

We have been getting some rain in the evenings here for the past 2 weeks every day.

Good morning,

Hope you're all doing well.

My sleep night before last was until 4 am. After that no more sleep.  It was too warm to sleep.

Last night I slept until 4 am again but managed to get back to sleep!  I awoke minutes before the alarm sounded at 7.45 am. Too bad I felt some nausea and stomach pain again.

After another really warm day, today is much cooler. Time to open up all windows and doors and let the house cool down. Still no rain to speak of. My lawn is a brownish yellow...

Have a fabulous Friday!

TS

Hi TS and everyone else,

I think my sleep was ok last night. I forgot to wear the fitbit to bed. I went to bed about 1AM and awoke approx. 7AM so approx. 6 hours, give or take, I think.

Enjoy your Friday buddies.

The nausea sucks TS. Hope it stops eventually.

Good Friday evening everyone,

My day went well.

R&R the 7.5 hours of sleep was nice. Broken is never fun. That's what mine always is. 

AB, yours was good, also.

TS, the 4 am wakeup time is never fun. I do that a lot, but I stay in bed thinking I may go back to sleep. Now and then I do.  It's great the the next night you did manage to go back to sleep. 

Sorry to hear you had nausea and stomach pain. Hopefully it is gone, now. 

I slept 6 hours and 55 minutes with an hour and three minutes of REM and 29 of deep. 

Where I live, if I don't water the lawn there would be nothing but weeds or dirt. It's too dry and arid here to not water the grass. 

Today I re-sprayed the purple clover and some odd unknown weeds.  It didn't rain after that, so I was happy. 

Have a good Saturday

NG

Hi there,

Glad most of us are having quite decent sleep at the moment!

Mine was OK too last night. I did wake up around 4 am again, but thankfully went back to sleep quite quickly. Woke up around 7 again.

A little nausea and anxiety set in. Got up at 7.45 am.

Seeing the uni eye-doctor ( or one of them anyway) next Tuesday for a planned check-up. I'm not to sure about how things are doing atm. Hopefully they'll be able to set my mind at ease. I need some good news. I'm so fed up with this whole mess. But what can you do?

I hope you slept well.

Enjoy your Saturday!

TS

Hi RnR, TS, and NG...

Good to see the nice sleep numbers and enjoyed reading all your posts. Sorry to hear about the nausea and anxiety TS.

Is your newlywed son still on his honeymoon NG?  :)

FitBit says 5 hours for me, but quality was poor. I usually get only poor and fair quality, never good or great. Oh well, LOL.

Enjoy your Sat. everyone.

Hi all,

AB, the honeymoon, other than a two night stay in downtown Denver and watching a baseball game, is postponed until spring. Classes started at the university where my son works so it will work out better to go to Hawaii during spring break. .

Five hours is not the best, nor is the poor and fair quality. Mine was six hours of fair.  Maybe this is just the way it is.

TS, I wish you a good report when you go to the doctor on Tuesday.  It's time for good news. 

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

NG

Hi all,

AB, the honeymoon, other than a two night stay in downtown Denver and watching a baseball game, is postponed until spring. Classes started at the university where my son works so it will work out better to go to Hawaii during spring break. .

Five hours is not the best, nor is the poor and fair quality. Mine was six hours of fair.  Maybe this is just the way it is.

TS, I wish you a good report when you go to the doctor on Tuesday.  It's time for good news. 

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

NG

I lived in the Denver area for a couple years, and I went through Coors Field while I was going through valium withdrawal. It's a really long parking lot when you have agoraphobia.

Sorry about the broken sleep RnR but 8 hours is really good and ideal.

FitBit says I got almost 7 hours last night, but it was broken once for a trip to the bathroom.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Sorry about the broken sleep RnR but 8 hours is really good and ideal.

FitBit says I got almost 7 hours last night, but it was broken once for a trip to the bathroom.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Short trips to the bathroom don't count . :) 7 hrs is good. :thumbsup:

[b0...]