Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi all,

Congratulations on the nearly 7 hours of sleep, R&R.  It was worth it!

AB, you did well, too, with 7 hours of sleep.

I slept 4 hours and 58 minutes of fair sleep. It was a rough night and didn't seem like I really slept after my initial wake up at 11:15.

Onward and upward.

NG

Hi NG and RnR,

Glad to hear about the 7 hour make up RnR.  :thumbsup:

I got about the same amount of sleep as you NG, The FitBit says poor quality, but I felt the quality was not that bad.

Enjoy your Friday buddies....

Hi there,

AB,  sorry I didn't respond any sooner.

It normally takes some 4 to 6 eyes for the pupil to return to its normal size. But, to me, nothing is quite normal in benzo world, so it might take a little longer.

I'm sure your pupils are OK again by now.

I've had this done so often this last year and a half, I barely notice it anymore nowadays.

After the two surgeries I took a lot of eye drops. One was an eye drop called Atropine. I took it for a total of 4 weeks. Atropine is your regular eye drop's big brother. My pupil is still quite dilated. I asked my eye-doctor last Tuesday about that. She said it can take up to 6 or 8 weeks!  It is getting smaller,  but is still too big and letting in too much light. Ugh!

I hope your annual exam went fine!

All, I had a wonderful sleep last night! Some 8,5 hours with just one break. Was woken by the alarm. No pain, not the slightest issue. Wow! I can't remember the last time I had a night like that. It feels like ages though.

Hopefully you'll all have a super Saturday!

TS

Hi all, I am waiting for a call back from my mother concerning her computer problem. She has turned the tower off, so it is a simple fix if she can see where the button is. 

AB, glad your eyes are back to normal after your exam.

4.5 hours not so much, but maybe tonight you will sleep better.

TS, congratulations on getting 8.5 hours of sleep and the pain is gone! That is great news!

I slept 8.3 hours, with a lot of 1 hour and 39 mins of REM. Deep was 1 hr. and 9 mins.

NG

Thanks NG.  8.3 hours sound terrific. :thumbsup:  Hope tonight is good for you also.  I need a new desktop PC also. The one I am using now is about shot I think. I don't like using my smartphone or laptop to surf the internet, but I can if this PC dies on me before I get a chance to upgrade.  :)

Hello,

NG,  a very big Congratulations on your magical number of hours ! You must feel reborn. Lol.

Having a mother of over a century old and (still) using the computer is such a wonderful thing! Give her a hammer and a screwdriver and she'll fix it herself, I bet! Another lol.

My laptop has seen better days too. It still works, but is ever so slow. I mostly use it to play some music while on my stationary bike. I use my tablet most of the time. It's all a bit small and harder to read ( with my eye condition ) on the phone.

Last night wasn't much in the way of good sleep. I slept very lightly with lots of waking up.

A rainy day today, so time to unwind. I do have a birthday party to go to this afternoon. First time the person in question throws one after 2 years of Covid.

Enjoy your Sunday. 

TS

Good evening,

TS, thank you! I don't quite feel re-born. That would take an act of God. lol

My mother is quite adept at fixing things and gets around her computer quite well.

Listening to music while on your stationary bike does make the time go by more quickly. I listened to my play list of  music, on my cell phone, in my car, as it connects to my car speakers. I listen around the house, also.

Tablets would be easier to read than cell phones.  I never have gotten a tablet. Perhaps one day.

Hopefully tonight your sleep will be deeper with few wake ups. 

How was the birthday party?  That's great the parties have resumed after the Covid pandemic. 

AB, it is good you have backs up if your desktop conks out on you. I just surf around on my laptop as that is all I have other than my android.

My sleep was 6 hrs and 55 minutes, thought today I feel tired. 

Good night,

NG

Good morning,

NG, I know the feeling! I woke up this morning after a reasonable sleep (but nothing great) feeling really tired. That's not how it's supposed to be. I caught a cold last week and still suffer the consequenses. Oh well. Could be worse, I guess...

The birthday party was OK.  A bit noisy for my taste. One of my nieces turned 13,  but looks like 25, as most girls seem to do nowadays.

Today's sunny after quite a lot of rain yesterday. The lawn is slowly coming back to life.

Hope your sleep was better.

Take care.

Trochsetter

Good morning,

I'm watching the final journey of Queen Elizabeth. She will be missed.

R&R, 7.5 hours is nice. Hope you are feeling well today.

TS, hopefully the tiredness goes away during the day. Sometimes that is just the way we feel.  Sorry to hear about the cold. Things can always be worse, but that doesn't let us feel better. 

A BD party for a 13 year old can be noisy.  Funny she looks older than she really is.  That's quite common. 

Rain is nice. Enjoy the green lawn and hopefully it won't need mowed again. 

My sleep was 7 hours and 3 minutes and I feel quite rested today. 

NG

GM Buddies,

I only got about 3 hours last night. I am going to try to avoid any napping today. The urge to sleep comes in about 2PM each day.

Nice sleep numbers RnR and NG.

Colds suck TS, but at least it was not COVID. That sucks even more.

Try to enjoy your Monday my friends.  :)

GM Buddies.

I think I slept ok last night. I did not track with the FitBit, however.

Enjoy your Tuesday Buddies. I need to cut some grass today with the push mower. Will I do it? It is a toss up.  :)

Hi all, R&R 7.5 hours was great! I wish you more good nights of sleep and cooler temps. Today was in the upper 80s but tomorrow the high is to be 62. I'll take it.

AB, did you get the grass cut with the push mower? That makes me sweat just thinking about it. lol

I slept a little over six hours.  My tinnitus is loud today for some reason. 

Have a good Wednesday.

NG

Hi,

Slept some 7 hours, but the last 2 or 3 were unpleasant because I was in pain. This muscle pain started almost a week ago, shortly after I stopped taking the Prednison eye drops. Hope things are going to get better asap.

Tired, muscle weakness. Both are back. Ugh.

Sat outside for a few hours enjoying the sunshine.

Went to another birthday party. A bad mannered little dog kinda ruined it for me (and most of the others I might add.).

Enjoy your Wednesday.

TS

Got 7 hrs. of sleep.  Temp has cooled today, only getting to 93 degrees.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the low 70s.  That's when I'll get the push mower out.

Happy Wednesday to all!

R&R so you mowed the lawn with the push mower. I thought it was  AB. 

At least it is cooling off there, so that will help. 

The 7 hours sound nice. I slept 6 hrs and 45 mins.

TS, Sorry to hear about the muscle pain. It would seem that the prednisone was keeping the muscle pain under control or do you think it was just a coincidence? 

My knee tightness/soreness is not improving with physical therapy.  I'm a little discouraged. 

That's a shame the bad mannered dog took away from the enjoyment of the BD party.  Sounds like the dog needed to be put in time out away from the guests.

It's cool and rainy here today, which is nice.

NG

Hey NG, I have a push mower too. I tried to mow the other day, but the mosquitoes were too bad. Sorry to hear about the tinnitus. That can drive your brain crazy. Happy mowing RnR. I also need to mow but I don't know when I will do it. Hope the muscle pain eases off for you TS. Good to hear about the 7 hours of sleep tho. I love dogs, but I can't care for them properly any more, so now I have 2 cats. Cats are really easy.  :)

Enjoy your Thursday Buddies.

Hi all, good Friday to everyone,

AB, the mosquitos can be bad when you are out in the lawn.  We don't have them much here with the dry climate, but now and then they do make an appearance if we have a rainy spring and summer. 

Did you ever have tinnitus? I did not until the first week of my taper.  I didn't listen to loud music, so didn't have damage from that.  It seemed to be brought on by the brain damage from benzos. When my sleep goes down, the tinnitus sound goes up.  It is exasperating.

Cats are great pets and a lot easier to care for than dogs. 

MY sleep was  3 hours and 59 minutes.  Hopefully tonight will be better.

NG

Did you ever have tinnitus? I did not until the first week of my taper.  I didn't listen to loud music, so didn't have damage from that.  It seemed to be brought on by the brain damage from benzos. When my sleep goes down, the tinnitus sound goes up.  It is exasperating.

My tinnitus began before tapering, maybe 3 years into my clonazepam use.  The sound varies from slight to moderate and is a whistle.  Actually, sometimes I forget it's there.

Hopefully your sleep goes well so that your tinnitus sound goes down..

Hello BB people ,

My sleep has been about average lately.

Last night I woke up to a sound I couldn't identify at first. It turned out to be torrential rain! It kept me awake for several hours.

The muscle pain is getting worse. I think my Fibromyalgia is worse again due to the changing of the weather.

My eyesight is getting worse as well. I am getting a kind of a cross-eyes vision. It gives me bloody headaches. Ugh.

Hopefully we're going to have an enjoyable weekend.

TS

[52...]