Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Rocknroll, your sleep will probably continue to be ok while you're on the benzos

I hope you're right. I also hope you're getting some decent sleep. :thumbsup:

Hi,

Last night I slept a total of 8 hours. In 3 segments,  but still, a good sleep.

TS

Good to hear TS!  :thumbsup:

Last night I got about 10 hours of sleep, actually it was from 9:00 a.m. until around 7:00 p.m., so during the daytime. It was in three divided sections, and I ate a meal between each one. I've noticed if I don't eat a meal When I Wake up, then I can't go back to sleep. Now I am going to have to suffer all night awake again, and I won't be able to go to sleep until tomorrow morning.

Last night I got about 10 hours of sleep, actually it was from 9:00 a.m. until around 7:00 p.m., so during the daytime. It was in three divided sections, and I ate a meal between each one. I've noticed if I don't eat a meal When I Wake up, then I can't go back to sleep. Now I am going to have to suffer all night awake again, and I won't be able to go to sleep until tomorrow morning.

Have you been sleeping at night ok before this or not?

I didn't sleep at all for about a few months, and then I started getting a couple hours here and there. Around 1 year I started sleeping better, and then I started sleeping really good at about a year and a half and I was to sleep every night at 9:30 and woke up every morning around 7:00 a.m.

Then I had a major setback and couldn't sleep again for a couple weeks or months. My sleep hasn't been the same since, and now that I'm 3 years I'm just waiting for it to fix itself again.

I seem to have deloped a certain rhythm.

I fall asleep at 5:00 (as late as possible to avoid the morning, been doing that for over 15 years), and wake up at 10:00.

When I was on higher dosages Seroquel (and benzo's) it was always: fall asleep at 5:00, wake up at 12:00/13:00.

4 hours and 31 minutes.

I had a 7:40 am appt with my knee surgeon to see what I am in a lot of pain this week..

He diagnosed it as IT band syndrome and is ordering in home PT for it. I'm down that I have it in the other leg, but it does respond well to physical therapy. 

NG

Hi,

Some 7 hours last night.

Tonight is the final night sleeping  on my left side only! Bought an eye patch to stop the "fake news"  from the right eye messing up my brain. Hope it helps.

NG,  Sorry you're having knee pain again. I hope the PT helps!

TS

Sorry to hear about the knee pain NG. Hope the PT helps. It seems like there is always something, doesn't it?

7 hours of sleep sound great TS...

I fall asleep at 5:00 (as late as possible to avoid the morning, been doing that for over 15 years), and wake up at 10:00.

When I was on higher dosages Seroquel (and benzo's) it was always: fall asleep at 5:00, wake up at 12:00/13:00.

Wow SnelleJelle! You mean you have been going to sleep at 5AM and waking back up at 10AM for the last 15 years? You said you do this "to avoid the morning". By that, I assume this is done on purpose? Why do you need to avoid the morning?

Sorry to hear about the knee pain NG. Hope the PT helps. It seems like there is always something, doesn't it?

7 hours of sleep sound great TS...

Wow SnelleJelle! You mean you have been going to sleep at 5AM and waking back up at 10AM for the last 15 years? You said you do this "to avoid the morning". By that, I assume this is done on purpose? Why do you need to avoid the morning?

I'm a total evening/night person, and since my nervous breakdown the morning is just awful to me. I feel really really bad. I hate mornings, I love the evening/night. I try to feel as good possible during this whole proces. So I just follow my natural rhythm.

It has been 3:30 in the past too.

Also, it's very quiet in the night. Not a lot of people. I need that.

Interesting @ SnelleJelle.

FitBit says approx. 5 hours of fair quality sleep for me last night.

Enjoy your Friday, my friends.  :)

RnR, is your sleep interrupted at all or did you sleep the entire 7 hrs. and 45 mins last night w/o waking up any?

RnR, is your sleep interrupted at all or did you sleep the entire 7 hrs. and 45 mins last night w/o waking up any?

I woke up twice to use the bathroom.  :)

Hello people 

First night without restrictions. I slept some 7 hours in one go and then another 1,5. Great!

Have a wonderful Saturday.

Trochsetter

GM TS, NG and other buddies.

Sounds like you got in some good sleep there, TS. Congrats!  :thumbsup:

FitBit says 5 hours of poor quality sleep for me.

Rocknroll, are you still taking benzos to help you sleep. Most people here are tapering or have jumped. We all used to sleep better with benzos until they stopped working

Rocknroll, are you still taking benzos to help you sleep. Most people here are tapering or have jumped. We all used to sleep better with benzos until they stopped working

Sleepyjo, this is not some sort of competition.  As AB stated, I am tapering my benzo. I'm here to track my sleep and do a little socializing.  Others here are still on benzos, and I take mine for OCD, not for sleep.  If it really bothers you to read my posts on this board, just don't read them. 

BTW, I got 6 hrs, 45 min, of sleep last night.

[a5...]