Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Whenever I actually sleep, it's great. Sometimes I get a whole entire 8 hours of sleep at once now at 36 months. Problem is, I can't sleep at night time. I'm going through that split sleep stuff that a lot of people talk about, so I would give it a 2 because it sucks.

Hi JustInTime. If you can not sleep at night, when do you do most of your sleeping?

Slept a little more last night, probably about 5 hours broken, feel a little better today.

Hi sleepyJoe. I know the broken sleep sucks, but at least you were able to get 5 hours.

GM all Buddies,

I got almost 5 hours of fair quality sleep last night, and it was uninterrupted.

Try to enjoy your Friday everyone.

Hi buddies,

I slept some 7 hours last night!  First part was from 11 till just after midnight. Had a pee and went straight back to sleep: 6 hours undisturbed.  Wow! Thankfully nerves because of the eye surgery this morning didn't screw up my sleep!

The surgery went well. Now i'm at home doing an impersination of Rodin's The thinker...for the next 3 days. So glad I 'm permitted to sleep on my left side.  The eye is soar. Back to the hospital tomorrow morning. Hoping the eye is going to heal soon.

Enjoy your Friday!

TS

Hi buddies,

I slept some 7 hours last night!  First part was from 11 till just after midnight. Had a pee and went straight back to sleep: 6 hours undisturbed.  Wow! Thankfully nerves because of the eye surgery this morning didn't screw up my sleep!

The surgery went well. Now i'm at home doing an impersination of Rodin's The thinker...for the next 3 days. So glad I 'm permitted to sleep on my left side.  The eye is soar. Back to the hospital tomorrow morning. Hoping the eye is going to heal soon.

Enjoy your Friday!

TS

Glad the eye surgery went well TS. Also, good to hear about the 7 hours of sleep. Both  :thumbsup:

8.5 hrs last night.

Rock on RnR....8.5 hours are fantastic!

edit: grammar correction 7/29/22  3:52PM US EST

Hi everyone, I am glad everyone is getting some sleep. 

TS, that is good news your surgery is over and it went well.  Keep up the impersonation of Rodin the Thinker! A most memorable pose.

I hope your hospital visit goes okay. 

Wishing you a good recovery as well as lots of sleep.

I slept 5 hours and 41 minutes of broken. My sleep is always broken.  It has been some time since I slept a night through with only one or two wake ups. 

NG

Sometimes I will sleep from about 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and get 8 hours of sleep all at once. But usually I sleep from around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning until about 3:00 in the afternoon, and then I get a couple hours of sleep after after I eat and go for some walks and do some household stuff. It's very rare that I actually sleep at night time, unless it's taking a nap at midnight.

Hi,

Thank you AB and NG.

Zero hours of sleep last night!  But my body did rest after yesterday's posture.

The pain in the eye is gone.

The check-up went ok. Things were looking good.

Back home again and ..."thinking" again....One down, two to go.

Have a great Saturday.

TS

Hi ts, do you think that the symptoms of your polyneuropathy could be caused by the drugs? Maybe they will eventually get better the longer you're off them, I hope so

Hi Sleepyjo,

The neuropathy is getting better, slowly though. I have good hopes it's going to improve as we go...

I saw a physical therapist who thought it's not actually neuropathy but something in my lower back. We had just started down this road of PT exercises when my eye issues took over. So that's put on halt for a while.

TS

Hi all,

I hope you are all having a good weekend and getting some sleep.

TS, that is good news the eye pain is gone and the check up went okay. Keep putting those days behind you. 

Are you sleeping okay?

I slept six hours and 11 min.

Take care

NG

Hi NG,

Thanks for your kind words.

I did sleep last night. No idea how long. I kept waking up every two hours, wanting and needing to turn over, which of course I 'm not allowed to. So I got up and did a bit of moving around through the house. Around 6.30 am. I got up and started the new day.

Final day of "the thinking pose".  It's quite hard on my back and neck to be honest. O well, all for the greater cause, right?

Glad you got a decent amount of sleep, NG.

Enjoy your Sunday.

TS

HiYa Buddies...

7 hours are great RnR. I got 7 too, but it was broken up into 2 segments.

NG said>>>

I slept six hours and 11 min.

Good for you NG. I hope Sunday is going good for everyone.  :)

Hi all, it is good to hear of some good sleep.  I slept around seven hours.

AB, I am glad you are sleeping well. The two segments sound nice. Mine is so broken up, but I wonder if this is just how it is.

TS, the every two hours wake up is never fun.  Hopefully your neck and back start feeling better beings you are finished with the thinking pose. Yes, it is worth it for the greater cause. 

Take care everyone,

NG

Hello,

Hope you slept well.

I slept 7,5 hours last night! Wow! 3 and 3 and 1,5.

My posture days are over. So glad they are. Never knew doing nothing could be such hard work...Yesterday was the worst of the three. Let's hope it did the job.

Not much sight in my right eye. It's as if I 'm looking through water, but that's the gas bubble. No fun, I can tell you. It's longlasting gas, so no driving or biking for at least 6 weeks. Ugh! Until then my vision will be very poor also. Let's hope for the best.

Have a goid Monday.

TS

Sorry about the ongoing eye issues, TS....really sucks.

I was a little over 5 hours of fair quality sleep last night.

Enjoy your Monday everyone!

Hi all,

AB, five hours isn't too bad. I slept seven hours and 21 minutes. I was awake a lot between sleeping.

It has been awhile since I woke got up feeling rested.

TS, the gas bubble in your eye sounds stressful. Hopefully the six weeks of not driving or riding a bike will go by before you know it.

Let's hope for the best.

Take care everyone,

NG

Hello everyone,

I slept from 10-6 (8 hours).

@TS, Hope your eye is doing fine.  They didn't put a bubble in my eye to repair the detached retina.  They used what is known as a scleral buckle for me.

[6b...]