Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

:thumbsup: RnR

I got 4 hours of poor quality last night.

I also took a 1.5 hour nap prior to bedtime. Ugh!

Enjoy your day buddies.

Hi all,

TS, that is good news you are able to sleep without restrictions. Congratulations!

I hope the bubble will be a memory soon. 

AB, four hours isn't very good, but the nap sounds nice.  Hopefully tonight you sleep better.

RnR, the seven hours sounds good. Sorry to hear it is broken.

I took a hydroxyzine last night which gave me 8 hours and 15 mins.  I don't like the drowsiness that lasts most of the morning.

Tonight I will go back to whatever is in the cards.

NG

I am stuck in a routine of getting 4 to 6 hours a night for several weeks except for the occasional zero to 2 hour night. I met a boyfriend. I can't sleep with him. I have slept alone for years and he likes to spoon, grope, toss, turn. It makes it very, very difficult to sleep:( The two times I have slept with him, I may have gotten an hour.

Even by myself at home, with AC, quiet, earplugs and totally alone on a great mattress, I get 4 to 6 hours max.

I told him I have a very hard time sleeping with him, along with why, and said maybe I should sleep in his guest room. His feelings were hurt. Crappy situation to be in TBH. I really like him but when it comes time to sleep, I have to sleep alone, in peace, cool and still.

Not sure what to do???

I am stuck in a routine of getting 4 to 6 hours a night for several weeks except for the occasional zero to 2 hour night. I met a boyfriend. I can't sleep with him. I have slept alone for years and he likes to spoon, grope, toss, turn. It makes it very, very difficult to sleep:( The two times I have slept with him, I may have gotten an hour.

Even by myself at home, with AC, quiet, earplugs and totally alone on a great mattress, I get 4 to 6 hours max.

I told him I have a very hard time sleeping with him, along with why, and said maybe I should sleep in his guest room. His feelings were hurt. Crappy situation to be in TBH. I really like him but when it comes time to sleep, I have to sleep alone, in peace, cool and still.

Not sure what to do???

To be honest if his feelings are hurt by that then i would remember that as a red flag and proceed with carefulness.

Not sure what to do???

Hi HM,

Nice to see you. When you tell your bf about your sleep situation, what does he say back to you? Many couples have to sleep in separate bedrooms.

I agree with the person above me, lots of people have to sleep in different rooms. I can tell you as a guy, I don't want a woman rolling around in my bed and keeping me awake either. He might have just been completely honest with you, trying to offer his spare bedroom, like as a nice offer.

I wouldn't be so quick to think you hurt his feelings, maybe he prefers sleeping in his bed alone. I know that I always hated being in relationships due to sharing my bed at night, but I never wanted to hurt the woman's feelings by telling her to go to another room. Maybe it's best that way?

Hi,

Nice to see some of us have decent sleep.  Mine was fine too.

Bad news. I had an emergency visit to the uni hospital. Anither one today! The fixed retina has become detached again, so I have to have more surgery this Wednesday. This really sucks!  Now they're going to put oil in it. So yet another surgery in a couple of months to remove the oil. In a nutshell; it's back to square one!

Wish me luck.

TS

TS, this is such unfair news concerning your eye.  I wish you the very best with this upcoming surgery and a great outcome.  It's time for things to go so very well for you. 

NG

Hi,

Four hours of sleep. After waking up the nerves for today's surgery got the better of me...

I hope and pray everything goes well today.

Tro7

Praying all goes well for you today TS.

I got only 3.5 hours of poor quality sleep last night. Ugh!

Enjoy your Wed. everyone.  :)

Hi NG and AB,

Thank you. It really means a lot to me!

The surgery went well. The retina was fixed again after a small stubborn part had been removed. This time the eye is filled with oil.

It buys us time in case anything goes wrong again. Let's hope not!

My appointment was at 1 pm. Because of 2 emergencies I  had to wait until 3.15 pm. Boy, was I  nervous!

The good news: I only need to hold the posture for today and tomorrow . And sleep is allowed on my left and right side! So glad about that.

Having a bite to eat next and then the posture.

TS

TS, that is such good news your surgery is over with and everything went  well! Thank you for keeping us updated.

Too bad you had to wait until the two emergencies were finished. Uff

I am glad it is over and the oil will buy more time.  Whew!

Hopefully you will sleep well tonight. 

AB, your sleep sounded like mine.

I slept 3 hours and 56 minutes. Good grief.

My granddaughter came over for a tea party, so I was thinking about that, along with my son's wedding on Saturday. 

NG

Hi,

I slept some 6 hours. Not much in the way of pain.

At 7 am, I removed the cap and the bandage. I can see quite a lot, but in a haze because of the oil, The many reflections caused by the gas bubble were enough to make the most stable person go bananas at times. So glad that's over.

Thank you NG. Sorry your sleep wasn't any better than that!

I hope you're going to have a wonderful day with celebrating your son's wedding!

My post op check is this afternoon in the local hospital. Saves me a long car ride.

Hope you are all well! And stay well!

Trochsetter

Good to hear things seem to be progressing well after the eye surgery TS and you also were able to get in 6 hours of sleep.

I also got 6 hours of fair quality sleep.

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone.

[9b...]