The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi LHSG.  I’m tapering Ativan at the moment and feeling horrible.  Headaches, irritable and very lazy.

I'm sorry GP. You've done a recent cut? I hope this wave doesn't last too long and doesn't get too nasty, and if it does, don't forget they do pass eventually. I keep telling myself.

Hi LHSG.  I’m tapering Ativan at the moment and feeling horrible.  Headaches, irritable and very lazy.

Sorry you are feeling horrible GP.  This process is just crazy making.  Yesterday I was okayish, today the mental symtoms are back. 

I hope you wave passes soon. 

Thanks FH and Vali.  I know you both have had a very rough time.  What I would give for some energy.

GP I have some energy so I can give you some and you can give me some fear free days?  :smitten:

That sounds like a deal.  If we all trade off our miseries maybe we’ll all be whole.  :)

:laugh: In a way that's really sweet. The members of the group together make a whole.

I’m on 10 mg Ambien which is higher than suggested 5mg dose for women.  With all the crazy things going on with doctors and meds I thought it safest to get down to 5mg and hold.  Then resume my lorazepam taper.  I dont guess there is any good way to do it.

I’m on 10 mg Ambien which is higher than suggested 5mg dose for women.  With all the crazy things going on with doctors and meds I thought it safest to get down to 5mg and hold.  Then resume my lorazepam taper.  I dont guess there is any good way to do it.

I hope it goes well. Keep us posted!

Yeah.  So far it truly sucks!

I read you all want blonde highlights.  I use a purple shampoo from my hairdresser.  They all bring out the blonde brightness and maybe you can avoid the bleach.  I can’t wait for my hair to turn all white.  That’s when I am laying claim to being all wise.  ;)

GP but that shampoo is good when you're blonde already. I use it for my highlights sometimes, so that they don't turn orange. Ambien is good to get rid of. Go slowly at the beginning as I'm sure you will. I took a few ambiens here and there before my crash and they probably contributed to it. Now I really have respect for it. A stupid doctor told me it wasn't addictive. She knew I was tapering valium. Such an idiot. She was my student. I dumped her and I don't want to hear of her again.

You were smart to get on top of it so quickly.

I think I would have kept her as a student but raised her rate.  >:D

Haha I really disliked her, she was very snobbish and better than thow. I kept pointing out her snobbish remarks and she didn't return after summer. What a blessing.

Hi Janice,

I told him that and he thinks i will screw up. He has been doing better. He weighs it out every morning and i check it. He really doesnt get it. He doesnt even like to talk about ot. I dont. I dod yoday and he says the reason he doesnt yalk to me much is because I always say I am getting eorse wnd he just wants me to get better. i told him i cant just make.myself better. Dont yell at me l. You feel benxo ed everyday. I am so sick of explaining this to everyone. Then they seem angry. Its not my.fault . Maybe it is. I should have known not to take them. Th8s wd i lnew nothing about. If drs dont know how would we. Love Suzy

I'm sorry he's yelling at you. I wish you could just live alone with nobody yelling at you. Things come in their own time. Suzy maybe learn to sort out your dose on your own so that you don't depend on him. There's youtu.be tutorials on tapering klonopin in case you want to practice while he's at work.

HAH!  Reba just found her reflection in my full length mirror.  At first she just stared at herself but being a jealous dog she started growling at herself!  :laugh:

Thanks you guys. I wish i lived alone so.etimes to. He is always angry. He always seems mad tbat i am this wzy and he finds a wsy to blame me. Its windows and waves. He wont listen.plus now he bought food that i really dont want to it

I try to yell him but he gets upset. Homestly i really dont like hin to much these days. He dies help me but the yelling and silent yreatment is getting on my nerves. I will get thru. I guess this is hard for others to understand. Love u guys Suzy

We love you too Suzy and we're always here so you can vent. Once I read  this quote on ross Rosenbergs Instagram: "Nobody on this earth is entitled to treat you like shit. Remember that".

[09...]