The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

“Let is spend one day as deliberately as nature and not be thrown off track by every nutshell and mosquitos wing that falls on the rails” , Henry David Thoreau.

Love to you all ❤️

~meems

Amen!

Hi everyone I'm brand new to this all. I am currently holding my dose, but I'm scared to death bc I have 1 month supply and then nothing. my prescribing Dr I don't think will take me back bc I tried rehab and detox info below, alsomy Dr is 6 hrs away and I don't drive due to vision loss. I keep calling Dr's. Psychiatrists, everyone I can find and I'm getting no return calls and or facilities that only offer inpatient rapid taper. I don't know what to do and wonder if I should try to start tapering b4 I run out? if I have to go to other sources for meds I'll only have Xanax and I fear that may be a worst idea. I need lots of guidance. Thank you!

Your story is heartbreaking. I wish I could think of something to help you. I recommend searching all over BB to get the most advice available to you here. Maybe others have been in your position. I would continue the search for a Dr. I would tell them I needed help tapering my current medication and give your history. Tell them you are not looking to stay on meds, stress that, you are looking to get off them safely. If all else fails go to the urgent Care/ emergency room but don't go into COLD TURKEY. There's got to be someone out there that can help.

All the best to you,

Trish

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I am in a hurry this morning as Sis is getting home today so will be looking after her for the next few days.

. Morning Janice fight for your daughter honey the good thing is she is at an age where she can articulate what she wants and hopefully they will listen to her.l know she has you to fight her corner and that is enough.Stay strong my lovely.love to you.X

. Morning Twiny you should know my birthday 😕. Don't you be worrying l will be sending you a long list of pressie requests 😱.How are you doing my lovely and when is your trip to NY?I hope your wee grandkid is ok? love you my lST X

Morning lady Mary and the dead arose and appeared to many 😍💐. Where the hell have you been?Do you not know l worry about you?I hope you are turning a corner sweetheart? You are doing everything you can now let time sort out the rest.You will get there.Why oh why would you chase the hussy away l thought we were going to get rid of him 🤢. Now don't do that again l have to get off this damn rack some time.😜 Now keep posting and let us know how you are honey.love you my lady Mary HenX.

Intend,Meems, Suzy, Final, Bill,Free, Gardie, Valley, Gilly ,Lost and all here thinking of you and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.Love to you all.X

Lol, lol.  And the dead rose appeared 🥀.    Don't fuss at me, I'm vulnerable.  :laugh:  hoping I am doing some better.  No, I am jealous, will run all real women off.  You aren't on the rack anymore anyway, don't try to lie to me.  I took your place when you were feeling bad, because I love you.  Hey, new show on HBO, Dublin Murders, one of them said "craic " and I got to tell Tim what it meant  ;)

Yes, that's how exciting my life is now.  LY Tiny Irish woman 🍀🍀🍀🍀Lady Mary 🥀🥀🥀

“Let is spend one day as deliberately as nature and not be thrown off track by every nutshell and mosquitos wing that falls on the rails” , Henry David Thoreau.

Love to you all ❤️

~meems

Amen!

Beautiful Meems  :smitten: :smitten:

Intend, Intend,    I know you have been where I have been all day :D.  Wasn't that great?  I am starting to believe there maybe a chance .  I just love Nicole, she loves her job so much.  Hope you are doing okay my friend, I love you.  Don't get us thrown off bb now  :laugh: :laugh:  MM

🌹🌹🌹🚂🚂🚂🐱🐾🐾🐾

Hi everyone I'm brand new to this all. I am currently holding my dose, but I'm scared to death bc I have 1 month supply and then nothing. my prescribing Dr I don't think will take me back bc I tried rehab and detox info below, alsomy Dr is 6 hrs away and I don't drive due to vision loss. I keep calling Dr's. Psychiatrists, everyone I can find and I'm getting no return calls and or facilities that only offer inpatient rapid taper. I don't know what to do and wonder if I should try to start tapering b4 I run out? if I have to go to other sources for meds I'll only have Xanax and I fear that may be a worst idea. I need lots of guidance. Thank you!

Your story is heartbreaking. I wish I could think of something to help you. I recommend searching all over BB to get the most advice available to you here. Maybe others have been in your position. I would continue the search for a Dr. I would tell them I needed help tapering my current medication and give your history. Tell them you are not looking to stay on meds, stress that, you are looking to get off them safely. If all else fails go to the urgent Care/ emergency room but don't go into COLD TURKEY. There's got to be someone out there that can help.

All the best to you,

Trish

Hey Dragonfly, where are you located?  You can try going to google, put in Benzowise Doctors in

City, State.  Several times we've had people find a doctor that way.  Mary 💜

Hey Guys, miss you all.  So good to see you supporting each other and all the newbies  :smitten: :smitten:    Bill, I am so sorry you got so sick but very glad you are pulling out of it.

I couldn't read much, no Trishy I refuse to tell you my birthday  :laugh:  Let's not discuss how I feel.

There is a woman in begood's Village that is a healer and she is going to spit on me, no spit for you, the line is already long and she is getting dehydrated  :D.  But you can all knock on woood for me  :smitten: :smitten: 

Stut, hope you are okay my Queen, wasn't able to read much.  You know I love you very much.

Lady Mary x the hen. :laugh: :laugh:  I did run off the real woman that was flirting with Joe  ;D

Pet all babies for me.  Hoping sis has improved.  Mary 💚💚💚💚

You know I'll find out one way or another.. Oh INTEND, INTEND WHEN IS MARY'S BIRTHDAY?  You know she'll tell me if she knows, she'll want you to have a b day bash here. You either tell me or I'll pick a day for you!  :tickedoff:

Love you, glad to see you posted and I'll just say I hope you're feeling better I won't ask per your request.  ;)

TT too many T'S twice as many at times 😉♥️♥️

Intend loves me, she would never tell  ;D:laugh:

I know you are well, good for you girl, I am keeping my fingers crossed I can enjoy Christmas 🎄

LY,  Way too Many T's to tend too !!  Yay, me. 💜💜💜💜

Love and miss all you guys, hoping I feel some better so I can come back.  Rooting for you all 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈❣️❣️❣️❣️    Mary  :smitten:  :mybuddy:

Miss you too mmm!! Feel better soon! Rooting yo 🤹‍♀️❤❤on too!!! Oops

Gonna exercise some as soon as exercise room warms up some.  Hope you are okay sweet DD.  :smitten: :smitten:

Intend, Intend,    I know you have been where I have been all day :D.  Wasn't that great?  I am starting to believe there maybe a chance .  I just love Nicole, she loves her job so much.  Hope you are doing okay my friend, I love you.  Don't get us thrown off bb now  :laugh: :laugh:  MM

🌹🌹🌹🚂🚂🚂🐱🐾🐾🐾

I watched some too Mary. I have my fingers crossed 🤞 but this snake seems to slither out of everything but we shall see..

Hey Guys, miss you all.  So good to see you supporting each other and all the newbies  :smitten: :smitten:    Bill, I am so sorry you got so sick but very glad you are pulling out of it.

I couldn't read much, no Trishy I refuse to tell you my birthday  :laugh:  Let's not discuss how I feel.

There is a woman in begood's Village that is a healer and she is going to spit on me, no spit for you, the line is already long and she is getting dehydrated  :D.  But you can all knock on woood for me  :smitten: :smitten: 

Stut, hope you are okay my Queen, wasn't able to read much.  You know I love you very much.

Lady Mary x the hen. :laugh: :laugh:  I did run off the real woman that was flirting with Joe  ;D

Pet all babies for me.  Hoping sis has improved.  Mary 💚💚💚💚

You know I'll find out one way or another.. Oh INTEND, INTEND WHEN IS MARY'S BIRTHDAY?  You know she'll tell me if she knows, she'll want you to have a b day bash here. You either tell me or I'll pick a day for you!  :tickedoff:

Love you, glad to see you posted and I'll just say I hope you're feeling better I won't ask per your request.  ;)

TT too many T'S twice as many at times 😉♥️♥️

Intend loves me, she would never tell  ;D:laugh:

I know you are well, good for you girl, I am keeping my fingers crossed I can enjoy Christmas 🎄

LY,  Way too Many T's to tend too !!  Yay, me. 💜💜💜💜

Oh she'll tell bc she loves you not the other way around :laugh: :laugh:

I'm doing well atm. No cutting until after NYC trip Dec 9th. So I'm holding until then.

I pray to God you can enjoy Christmas. Got my fingers and toes crossed for Thanksgiving for you you too! 🙏🤞

Don't over do it on the exercise! Gentle exercise for now don't push your luck woman.  🦃 ..  🎄🎅🦌

TT, back to tending my t's  :laugh: :laugh:

Love u ♥️

OMG, where is everyone???  I am calling police  :phone::police:

I hope you are all okay, I love you.....police will give me report soon.  :smitten: :smitten:

Mary 💜

Hi Mary, I've had a crappy withdrawal day and lots of stuff as usual but thinking of you all.

Suzy I've found myself thinking of you and that you're suffering a lot but please keep the faith and believe, always believe that no matter how long this takes, we'll hold tight. We're alive. You do have some good moments so as long as there's one good moment a month to look forward to there's a reason to keep going.

Hi Mary, I've had a crappy withdrawal day and lots of stuff as usual but thinking of you all.

Suzy I've found myself thinking of you and that you're suffering a lot but please keep the faith and believe, always believe that no matter how long this takes, we'll hold tight. We're alive. You do have some good moments so as long as there's one good moment a month to look forward to there's a reason to keep going.

Hey Vali, I think most of us were having a crappy day  :(. But you are right, we will find a way through, with each other.  You are good to us Vali  :smitten: :smitten:

DD, thinking of you.  So sorry you are having a bad time.  I exercised 3 days in a row and today with all the damp and cold, have just ached.  Still haven't heard from enso, how weird  :idiot:  LY

Pebbles, MM ♥️♥️♥️

Mary I know you're suffering so much, but I'm so proud of you for not giving up and exercising. I really hope the hold starts working for you although we do know that holds really take a while to work. Yes, we're all going through the same hell with some variations. I think I'm paying the price for every single night I've slept well for those 13 years on and off 5mgs Valium alternated with 1mg lorazepam. Those were good sleep nights AT A PRICE. I'm paying the price now. It's not guilt, it's just a thought. We thought insomnia was bad, but now we know it could be worse. Anyway as long as we're allowed to taper at a reasonable pace I guess we'll manage. Thank God we have this group. I don't write much but all day I think of you guys and wonder what each of you will be doing and how you'll be coping. Yesterday I walked in a little forest here, at lunch time between classes. I heard the sound of the wind in the trees. Nature calmed me but I am depressed. I cried. I felt we're depressed but we're alive. In July the panic was so bad I couldn't feel nature. That was dangerous. Now I'm awful but definitely better than then. Take care everyone and don't forget we have a commitment to this group to keep on with our lives no matter how hard this can get sometimes. Good night.

I'm here Mary! Doing a little bit better today, I have felt so crappy the last few days, didn't even leave the house. Today I went to the grocery store, so that's a good sign. Wishing you all love

I'm having a hard day myself, actually the second hard day.  Been very down, crying a lot because of withdrawal symptoms and how time is going by while I'm stuck on this med. 

I did do another self-study class yesterday and have 11 more to go till the end of January.  I know it's an accomplishment but I dont feel any joy about it right now.

Haven't been able to walk for two days but hoping that when I stabilize I can bundle up and try again. 

This just sucks more than I can say. 

Sorry that others are struggling too.

Hi tou guys!

Yes I had a crappy day too. The muscle pain. Finally just feel a bit hetter. Thanks for thinking of me Janice you brought tears to my eyes. It has been stressful and tough lately.  You are right we have to remember the good moments and we have to keep pulling ourselves up and keep fighting no matter how hard. I am so grateful for everyone in this group.  We will get through this toghether. I hope everything is going well with your daughter snd hope her father isnt giving you trouble. Its going to get betterm we have to kerp thr faith and eckhart too! Love Suzy

What the heck mm;

I cant believe they havent called you. My mother they nake an appt at you convenience and they call you. Probably to tell you the proper way to use the device for your type of pain. I eonder if you could call them. Im looking at thst website. I am glad you are excercising. I know it hurts it does me too, but i think maybe would be way worse if we didnt. If thats possible!! Love pebbles

Hey mmmm,

I just sent enso an email. I just said I have a friend who is intetested in the enso. I told then you filled everything out on the website last week. I asked hiw long does it take till they call. I will let yoy know whart they say. I will ask my mother again if i dont hear anything. I think my father did it. She kept putting it off

I'm here Mary! Doing a little bit better today, I have felt so crappy the last few days, didn't even leave the house. Today I went to the grocery store, so that's a good sign. Wishing you all love

Love you too OK

I hope it's not an issue with tapering, you have been doing so well. Hope you feel better very soon.

Mary 💜💜💜

I'm having a hard day myself, actually the second hard day.  Been very down, crying a lot because of withdrawal symptoms and how time is going by while I'm stuck on this med. 

I did do another self-study class yesterday and have 11 more to go till the end of January.  I know it's an accomplishment but I dont feel any joy about it right now.

Haven't been able to walk for two days but hoping that when I stabilize I can bundle up and try again. 

This just sucks more than I can say. 

Sorry that others are struggling too.

FH,

Just my opinion but I looked at your sig and your cuts are not far apart. These drugs have a lag time. I cut two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the ax to come down on me. These are sneaky little potent drugs. I found out the hard way my cuts were cumulative. It all caught up to me in June. I was cutting pretty consistently from the end of December to June and then I got slammed and hard. The scariest sxs to date since I started cutting. I had chest pressure, breathing issues that were pretty severe and my BP was very unstable..etc. I think what you need is a good long hold. I think if you do that you'll be able to get off the rest with more ease. I hope you put more time though in between your cuts after you hold.

Just my two cents.. Hope you feel better ♥️

TT ❤️

Hey everyone,

Not a great day for me either mood wise. I'm blaming the full moon on this 🤬

I didn't feel like doing anything and felt tired. I can't even read my book without my eyes closing :tickedoff: just a crummy day 😝 tomorrow will be better for all of us I hope 🤞🙏

Sending my buddies peace and healing.

Love to all,

TT, ♥️

[81...]