The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

CONGRATULATIONS bgood!  That is awesome.  Much love to you and yahoo! 🎊🧁💓👍🥳

~meems

Thanks, it is so nice to have a clean counter with no Lab supplies. Stay Strong. :smitten:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Intend how did your doctor's appointment go yesterday?Has he any perils of wisdom for us all?You are probably teaching him as much as he is you.l think it is actually good for doctors to see that everyone is an individual and some are through no fault of their own more sensitive to these drugs.I really hope your cut is less severe on you my love.Thinking of you always.How is Cathy is she improving any? Love to you and Dan.

Morning Twiny l am so glad you seem to have a good therapist.Do you ever say what if l have a great day, what if l am happy, what if l can cope with withdrawal symptoms?l wouldn't think you do because anxiety is caused by the worst case scenario.Try to keep telling yourself l can cope etc.This takes effort and a lot of hard work however it is the best way to deal with anxiety.It will fail a lot of time however practice makes perfect.l really hope you don't rush this next cut honey be careful and don't push yourself too hard.love you my lST.X

Morning Janice your daughter is a credit to you.My daughter thinks l know nothing so l just let her get on with it.Sadly she is growing out of the phase where l embarrass her l have to say l enjoyed that 😂.I know you were teary yesterday sweetheart it will pass.l get days like that thankfully they pass quickly.Stay strong my love.love you.X

Morning Suzy you are such a lovely person.Your such an asset to this group.I know you are suffering however it will settle down.l know you don't get much support at home but you can do this on your own with the help of this motley crew.One day at a time honey.love you.X

Morning Final still feeling a little better?l hope so honey.l know the depression is crippling but it will lift.Try to distract and know you can get through this.love to you.X

Morning Meems l know you have a lot on your plate honey but l want to know are you taking a little me time?Hard as it is you must find time for yourself my love.Work on your fear it will help you in withdrawal more than anything else.love to you and your mum.X

. Morning lost did l see you had made a cut?How is it going? Lovely cat very handsome.love to you.X

. Morning lady Mary wrote to you on Begood's blog.l hope you think about what l have said.Probs not what you want to do however l really don't know what else to suggest.Thinking of you always.Love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Morning GP l hope you got me a ticket as well 😛.I am delighted you are looking forward to something that is a very good sign.Keep holding my love you seem to be improving.love you.X

Morning Olive how are you honey? Still no uptick in withdrawal symptoms?l really hope you get off without much grief however be very vigilant diazepam is a sneaky wee bugger.love to you.X

Love and hugs Stut X

Hey twin!

Oh twinny my negative thoughts usually haunt me from time to time bc of what former Dr did to me. I'm actually doing quite well. Surely my progress must speak for itself that I don't completely self doubt myself or think negatively all the time. I was at 2 mgs in May of 2018  now I'm very close to 1 mg. So there has been some positivity and faith in myself. Oh twinny there are good days and bad days in this mess we all have them. I have been fortunate enough to have some breaks of real happiness in this nightmare, that in itself is a miracle. Hard to believe there's any happiness in benzo hell but there has been some life in between the flames 😉

No more cuts for me twinny not until dec. 9 that'll make a 38 day hold so no worries there not rushing it too afraid too! 😳

I love you ya tiny Irish woman! You're the bomb.com 😘♥️♥️♥️LST

A Long Hold warrior has walked off! Celebrating with begood!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FTHX2nYUcsVXUc%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Whooohooo begood !! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

:clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy: :mybuddy: :balloon: :balloon: :clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy::balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thanks Mary, Dehytq2, FH, LostCause, for your kind thoughts, Stay Strong. :smitten:

Congratulations BG! All the best to you. 🎊🎉🍾🥳

Whooohooo begood !! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

:clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy: :mybuddy: :balloon: :balloon: :clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy::balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thanks Mary, Dehytq2, FH, LostCause, for your kind thoughts, Stay Strong. :smitten:

Congratulations BG! All the best to you. 🎊🎉🍾🥳

Thanks.

Intend,

Where are you? How did the Dr appt. go? It sounds like it was a good visit. Update us when you can.

Love to you Dan and Pepper,

TT♥️

Mary my dear how are you today? What's all this talk about ensore? I don't understand it. Are you any better girl?

TT😘

Hey TT, it's a new type of tens unit DD's mom is using and really loves.  I am looking into it.  Believe me, you will know when I am better.  I will be shouting from the rooftops  :laugh:  Tim just gave me a massage, sweet man.  LY, MM 💜💜💜

English,

We miss you around here. Give us an update on how things are going with you. It's been a long time.. thinking of you.

BPB♥️

Mary my dear how are you today? What's all this talk about ensore? I don't understand it. Are you any better girl?

TT😘

Hey TT, it's a new type of tens unit DD's mom is using and really loves.  I am looking into it.  Believe me, you will know when I am better.  I will be shouting from the rooftops  :laugh:  Tim just gave me a massage, sweet man.  LY, MM 💜💜💜

Oh ok 🤔 well I could pretend to know what a Tens thingy is so as not to come off too dumb but I won't  :laugh: :laugh:

So what is a Tens thing?  I hope Tim's massage gave you some relief. 🙏

TT LU

Never mind Mary, I just looked it up. It looks promising! I think I've seen this advertised on TV. I think they used this on my knee a long time ago in physical therapy when I hurt it. It was electrodes that pulsed. Am I right?

English,

We miss you around here. Give us an update on how things are going with you. It's been a long time.. thinking of you.

BPB♥️

I agree English, love you girlfriend and we are worried.  Mary 🐱🐾🐾🐾.    ♥️♥️♥️♥️💋💋

Well off for the night. I wanted to pop in and see how everyone was before I called it a night.

Mary, hang tough girl. It's going to get better. Unfortunately, time and patience are required here. I hope you sleep well tonight and I certainly hope the tens unit gives you relief.

Going to answer a pm then it's lights out. 🙂

To all else here, wishing you the best possible night.

Peace, love and healing to you all. You're all worth this fight and together we'll pull eachother through.

Love to all,

TT ♥️

PS Bill how are you feeling? I'm hoping better my friend. Oh btw I think I have my pizza slices and apples tallied up! 😉

Hooray Begood!!! Congratulations!  :clap::yippee:

Oh thanks Valley, it was a long time coming, but so happy that I am done. Thanks for all the support you gave me, and the fun we all had and sharing  cookie of course, may she rip in the chicken coup in the sky... :D It is surreal at times, but did it my way and so grateful that I tried  one more time to get off, was like night and day compared to first two tapers. Holding was the key to a functional taper. Hope you are doing better with your pain and things are settling down in your life. We did it, and now with all the others before us, we are Free of benzo's. :smitten:

Intend,

Where are you? How did the Dr appt. go? It sounds like it was a good visit. Update us when you can.

TT♥️

Trish, that Dr. appointment went so well that I was amazed. My doctor isn’t taking any more patients for awhile. Says he’s been taking new patients at 24 per week. He has a waiting list of 10 patients for when he gets back from vacation in January. My next appointment for January is the 7th, and I already have one for December 4th. ❤️💚

He and another doctor who’s on clonazepam are looking in other medications to help lower the  glutamate  response. The other doctor volunteered to help as he himself is having a rough time with clonazepam.

I just haven’t had time all day to say a word because my iPad crashed and I was on the phone with Apple support for over an hour this morning. And then Mary called and the neighbor came to the door looking for Dans help. And then we had to have a completely new water softener system installed. Another busy day. 🌹🧡

Intend,

TT♥️

Trish, that Dr. appointment went so well that I was amazed. My doctor isn’t taking any more patients for awhile. Says he’s been taking new patients at 24 per week. He has a waiting list of 10 patients for when he gets back from vacation in January. My next appointment for January is the 7th, and I already have one for December 4th. ❤️💚

He and another doctor who’s on clonazepam are looking in other medications to help lower the  glutamate  response. The other doctor volunteered to help as he himself is having a rough time with clonazepam.

I just haven’t had time all day to say a word because my iPad crashed and I was on the phone with Apple support for over an hour this morning. And then Mary called and the neighbor came to the door looking for Dans help. And then we had to have a completely new water softener system installed. Another busy day. 🌹🧡

Hi intend,

I'm glad the Dr appt. Went well. How interesting that the other Dr is on clonzapem. I wonder how he ended up on it 🤔

Well if he ever figures out the glutamate thing I'll be first in line to get the cure! But for now I'm doing well and I thank God. I think my faith in God has helped me tremendously and the people on the LHSG who have stood by me through thick and thin. So grateful for all of you here. I do have to learn to forgive my Dr. Forgiveness is never easy but necessary. My pastor did a sermon on it and the hardness of heart when holding a grudge. Since I am a true believer in God, forgiveness is a must. So that's on my new year's resolution to work with my therapist on forgiving my former Dr.

Sounds like it was quite a busy day for you my friend. A lot going on up there in Utah. I hope the water softener thing went smoothly and I hope Mary didn't upset you. Owning your own home is great but there's always these kinds of issues. Houses can be money suckers trying to keep them maintained.

I hope you and Dan get out to the movies soon. You two need a few hours of enjoyment with no phone, no neighbors and no adult kid problems. As for me I'll be cleaning today and some shopping to get done. I have church tomorrow then some Christmas expo Rich and I and the kids are going to. Then they all come back to my house after that for cake, it's my son's birthday on the 13 th. So we're celebrating Sunday. Here's a grown man and he still likes me to bake his cake so I will lol!

Also, how did your recent cut go? I hope that also went smoothly.🤞

Well sending my love up to Utah to you, Dan and Pepper and wishing all three of you a great weekend. 😘

TT ❤️ 🌹⚒️  🌶️

[d1...]