12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Lisa,

So happy to hear that you're pulling out of this wave. Great news!

Last night I thought things were improving and then when it was time for bed the fear came raging back and has been there through the night and today I woke up with a migraine. Things have been changing up a bit but very stressful I'm hoping that it's all a good sign though.

Sandy,

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting symptomatic again but this far out I'm sure it won't last that long. We're all in this together and hopefully we're going to be healed very soon.

Hugs,

LiveLife

Fly,

I understand your dismay. For me at 22 months I had a few huge symptoms leave and then everything got much worse and has been since then. Hopefully it's a good sign that you're getting a wave and things will be improving after this for you. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanks for the reply LiveLife,

Very hard to deal with such severe symptoms so far out.  It is mind-blowing how a drug could have such long lasting side effects.

Did you ever have muscle pain/burning etc?

Fly,

Definite muscle pain. I still have it. I never really had burning but a lot of tingling the whole left side of my body. I know what you mean about being affected this far out. I never thought I would be. Sure hope we'll be turning a corner very soon. I have to hang on to that thought.

LiveLife

Hey there!  Checking in on this Saturday morning!  This Saturday is definitely better than last Sat. for sure!  Had a decent night sleep.  Woke this morning with tingling, numbness, anxiety and my hands are freezing.  I think my circulation is being effected!  Always something new and "fun" happening.  I feel like I am starting to pull out of this wave ever so slowly!  This has been my longest, hardest wave to date!

How is everyone else doing?  GG?  Helen?? Bess??  JBen??  Pashu??  Live???  LeeAnn??  Sandy??  Let us hear from you!  And whomever else I left out!!

Lisa

Hope the wave ends soon for you. Same as ever here, except with the added bonus that I've not really had much sleep the past week. Keep waking up in the middle of the night because of my bladder and then not being able to fall asleep after. Bladder issues are what made me quit back in November last year because back then it was even worse and I figured only benzos could be causing this. No windows but chugging on.

Hey there!  Checking in on this Saturday morning!  This Saturday is definitely better than last Sat. for sure!  Had a decent night sleep.  Woke this morning with tingling, numbness, anxiety and my hands are freezing.  I think my circulation is being effected!  Always something new and "fun" happening.  I feel like I am starting to pull out of this wave ever so slowly!  This has been my longest, hardest wave to date!

How is everyone else doing?  GG?  Helen?? Bess??  JBen??  Pashu??  Live???  LeeAnn??  Sandy??  Let us hear from you!  And whomever else I left out!!

Lisa

Hey Lisa! This seems like I’m pulling out of mine too. My weekend was much better than last weekend too. Yay for us both! I’m doing the turning the corner dance 💃🏻

Love and hugs to you! ❤️🤗

Anyone had a brutal wave at 22 months off benzos?

For this past 2.5 weeks I have been in sheer misery -my muscles will just not relax.  Legs, buttocks, lower back and abdomen.  This past few days the pain has really ramped up significantly and now I can hardly walk.

July for the most part was pretty reasonable and I was able to do many things which I could not have done 1 year ago.  I was much more mobile and the pain was nowhere near as brutal as now.  I was even thinking that I could write my success story if I continued to improve like I did in July.  Not so.

Very depressing to think that this has been going on for nearly 2 years.

Hey Fly! Well….to answer your question the answer is yes. Unfortunately it is NORMAL and very common to get a round of benzo kick butt after feeling better for awhile. To top it off that may happen a couple of times. It’s the brain’s way of doing some deeper repair/ fine tuning. Very upsetting but necessary IMO. We all have been having the same experience around the same time. Milestone waves are a “thing”. They happen at certain times in the recovery process. They don’t mean your healing so far is undone. In all of us when we’ve had that happen, it got better again shortly. Matter of fact, me and Lisa seem to be coming out of ours now. So hang in there. It’s a phase of healing. Your brain radio is turning the dial trying to get a clearer station 📻

And btw WELCOME ! Glad to have you join us. There’s plenty of support here.

Hugs 🤗

Pashu those waking up to potty sucks. I was in that club last night. It’s something I rarely do. But thankfully I was able to go back to sleep fairly quickly. Glad to hear that you’re not worse. Love and hugs. Enjoy your day dear! ❤️

Helen how’s the window? Still open? I sure hope so. May today be a great day for you. Be careful not to overdo it. It’s hotter than Satan’s ear wax here! I walked a bit yesterday when my wave wasn’t as rough. Not as much as I wanted but I was able to push through a bit unlike last week. So, a win is a win! Love ❤️

GG where are you my dear? Hope you’re doing better. Love ❤️

Sandy how are you doing now? Any better? Please say you are 🙏 thinking of you sweetheart ❤️

Leann what are you doing today? Are you going to take an evening walk? What are you watching on Netflix now? I’m still watching Umbrella Academy. Love ❤️

Deanna what are you doing today? Do you drive? Wow I wish I could. I miss it. Love ❤️

Live, I’m glad that you’re not worse. You’ve been a trooper in this wave. I’m sure you’ll get a break very soon. It is a good sign that it is now trying to sputter out. Keep hanging on. That window is coming! Love ❤️

As for me, I’m going to see how it goes today. I’m hoping to walk a bit. Sit up more today as well. Wow these symptoms suck….they hold us prisoner for sure. I’ll be glad when the permanent window fairy come around with the keys and say “ Time served!” I’m not going to walk out….I’m running out!  :laugh:

Love to you all. May you have a blessed day! Don’t let Satan steal your joy! God has us in his hands.

🙏❤️🌹

Who’s cooking today? I’m ordering out.

Lisa

Hey Lisa! This seems like I’m pulling out of mine too. My weekend was much better than last weekend too. Yay for us both! I’m doing the turning the corner dance 💃🏻

Love and hugs to you! ❤️🤗

Lisa and Lade Den,

I'm really happy to hear you both are feeling a bit better!  That's great news.  I'm doing pretty well...mainly just tingling and burning and the usual tinnitus but overall quite well. 

Helen

Pashu those waking up to potty sucks. I was in that club last night. It’s something I rarely do. But thankfully I was able to go back to sleep fairly quickly. Glad to hear that you’re not worse. Love and hugs. Enjoy your day dear! ❤️

Helen how’s the window? Still open? I sure hope so. May today be a great day for you. Be careful not to overdo it. It’s hotter than Satan’s ear wax here! I walked a bit yesterday when my wave wasn’t as rough. Not as much as I wanted but I was able to push through a bit unlike last week. So, a win is a win! Love ❤️

GG where are you my dear? Hope you’re doing better. Love ❤️

Sandy how are you doing now? Any better? Please say you are 🙏 thinking of you sweetheart ❤️

Leann what are you doing today? Are you going to take an evening walk? What are you watching on Netflix now? I’m still watching Umbrella Academy. Love ❤️

Deanna what are you doing today? Do you drive? Wow I wish I could. I miss it. Love ❤️

Live, I’m glad that you’re not worse. You’ve been a trooper in this wave. I’m sure you’ll get a break very soon. It is a good sign that it is now trying to sputter out. Keep hanging on. That window is coming! Love ❤️

As for me, I’m going to see how it goes today. I’m hoping to walk a bit. Sit up more today as well. Wow these symptoms suck….they hold us prisoner for sure. I’ll be glad when the permanent window fairy come around with the keys and say “ Time served!” I’m not going to walk out….I’m running out!  :laugh:

Love to you all. May you have a blessed day! Don’t let Satan steal your joy! God has us in his hands.

🙏❤️🌹

Who’s cooking today? I’m ordering out.

LD, I'm doing pretty well still.  My brother and his wife came to visit yesterday and I was able to serve lunch on our porch AND take a short walk in the woods with them.  It was lovely! They were super sweet too. I was happy!  Today seems ok too. I'm sorry it's still so hot there!!! We are in a nice break from the heat which is a completely unexpected surprise. It's super nice.  I'll try to send that South to you but I don't think that's how weather patterns work. 

Big hugs friend.

Lady den, Heat unbearable no sleep was about 60f  over night. In high 80’s and very humid here today. Pollution levels really high. Just feel really ill with it making anxiety go off the scale. Seems very common with mental symptoms heat makes it worse. Made my husband go for short walk but too hot go very far. Just been watching the Sandman, not normally my type of thing but very addictive. Just praying the weather cools soon, too hot in our houses that are built to retain heat. No air con over here.

Lady den, Heat unbearable no sleep was about 60f  over night. Pollution levels really high. Just feel really ill with it making anxiety go off the scale. Seems very common with mental symptoms heat makes it worse. Made my husband go for short walk but too hot go very far. Just been watching the Sandman, not normally my type of thing but very addictive. Just praying the weather cools soon, too hot in our houses that are built to retain heat.

Leann,

I'm SO sorry for your weather is so awful and the pollution too. It's no wonder you aren't feeling well at all.  I'll be pulling for it to let up for you.  TAKE CARE.

Helen

Hello to all.  A quick update and then tomorrow I will be anxious to hear about YOU:  I was admitted to the hospital last Thursday after being in the ER from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., at which time a hospital bed became available.  I was sent to the ER by my doctor after I reported waking up very sick Thursday morning with the same symptoms of chills, nausea, and pelvic and abdominal pain.  I have had these same symptoms off and on since mid-June. After numerous tests, I was finally diagnosed with a perforated uterus, UTI, cystitis, and possibly peritonitis.  The earlier UTI was never completely eradicated with the original four antibiotics, so the bacteria spread into my abdominal cavity through the perforated uterus.  Thank goodness my doctor found a very strong antibiotic which I had a first dose of via an IV in the ER last Tuesday, followed by one on Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and today.  Another internal and external pelvic sonogram was done in the ER revealing no thickened uterine wall which really blew me away.  My GP discussed this finding with my OBGYN, and they concurred that the original pelvic scan may have given a false reading, possibly because the technician captured an image that was in a shadow. Many imaging tests can reveal something that at first glance appears to be something of note, and then further testing reveals nothing!!!  Same thing happened to me last year when I was called back to repeat my mammogram, and after further scanning I was relieved to hear that I was fine.

I will go to my doctor’s office tomorrow and have the same antibiotic injected into my butt as a final preventative measure for the persistent and virulent bacteria that had taken hold of my body for way too long. The good news is that my last urine culture showed that Ceftriaxone (Rocephin), is the antibiotic that is 95% effective for the particular strain of bacteria that I have had.  It can be given via IV or by injection, as no oral dose is available.  Patient reviews give it a 9.5 out of 10, and, luckily, I have been able to tolerate the antibiotic very well, and, in fact, I already feel much better.  I was able to walk up and down the hospital halls, ate well with no nausea, and generally felt more like I did in the months of March, April and May.  This whole UTI thing which began in mid-June was what was making me feel so ill, and not so much a wave.  Waves feel much different than a serious illness, to me anyway.  Sometimes in the hospital I did awaken around 5 a.m. with a headache but after breakfast I felt fine.

The most difficult thing during my hospital stay was that my veins had shrunk and most of the nurses had trouble getting a line in for the IV’s.  My arms look bruised and battered but that is no biggie.

Now that my doctor has a good medicine he can put me on if I ever have a UTI pop up again, I don’t have to worry about going through antibiotic hell to get well.  I am going to go to a urologist to see if there is any anatomical issue which could put me more at risk of future UTI’s.  This drug works very quickly and is often used for persistent bacterial infections of all types.

Although I did not get much sleep in the hospital, I enjoyed chatting with the nurses and med techs and came to respect them and the many challenges they are met with each and every day.  One med tech was so good at getting the needle into my veins the first time around, that we ended up sharing personal stories….she loves to cook so we talked a lot about recipes and traveling and other tidbits.  She wants my recipe for pork medallions and she is going to give me tips on how she fixes fresh seafood, as she is originally from Massachusetts.

So, I am very happy to be home and feeling so well.  I am now going to rest all week after I get the injection tomorrow in my butt!  It is pretty painful as the dosage is quite large, and it is said to burn for a couple of hours afterwards.  A sore butt is nothing in the overall scope of things.

This is very disjointed writing, but I am feeling like a fizzy head after so little sleep!  I will sign off and check on all of you tomorrow….I hope to hear lots of chattering about lovely windows!!!!

Hugs,

GG

I’m so glad to hear you are finally getting better, GG. What an ordeal you have been through. Prayers for continued healing.🙏

LadyDen and the rest of the group, I’m still cycling symptoms, but able to function. The beta blocker I’m having to take is making me really tired.

Wishing everyone a healthy and good week.

Hugs, Sandy🥰

GG!!!

What a heroic journey you've been on! I'm so very glad you are feeling better already and also encouraged to hear that maybe benzo waves are not in your future. Maybe it's just needing to avoid infections for you.  That is doable more than BWD waves, I think.  Thanks for the updates and take good care all week and know that you are headed to brighter days! 

Cheers,

Helen

GG,

Thank you for the lovely update! I am so happy to hear about all your good news. Looks like you're going to be moving forward as soon as this infection is completely behind you. I think you're going to be ready for your success story very soon.

Sandy,

I'm so sorry to hear you're cycling symptoms but at least you're able to power through them and function, that means everything.

LadyDen,

Thank you for your encouraging comments as always.

I'm still doing the same, unfortunately. Hoping to turn a corner soon. I have read some success stories that do give me lots of hope. So I am trying to stay hopeful in all my suffering.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to everyone!

LiveLife

GG:  Oh my!!!!  You have been through a lot, but so glad everything is getting resolve.    You have had some tough sledding.  Your attitude is amazing.  What I really can't believe is that there was no thickening of your uterine wall.  That is good news, but sorry you had to suffer through the biopsy because of this false reading.  Oh well.

So, so glad you are on the mend, and back at home!!!  Please keep us updated.

Lisa

GG,

Thank you for the lovely update! I am so happy to hear about all your good news. Looks like you're going to be moving forward as soon as this infection is completely behind you. I think you're going to be ready for your success story very soon.

Sandy,

I'm so sorry to hear you're cycling symptoms but at least you're able to power through them and function, that means everything.

LadyDen,

Thank you for your encouraging comments as always.

I'm still doing the same, unfortunately. Hoping to turn a corner soon. I have read some success stories that do give me lots of hope. So I am trying to stay hopeful in all my suffering.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to everyone!

LiveLife

LiveLife,

I'm thinking of you! I'm sorry you are still in the trenches but love that you are holding on to the success stories. I've done that many times and it pulls me through.  I'm hoping you get in a window VERY SOON. 

Helen

Helen how lovely to hear you enjoyed your visit from your brother and had a lovely walk. I pictured you smiling so big feeling happy to enjoy something without the uncomfortable disturbing symptoms. I wish you more and more days like that, dear friend! Yes I need a cool breeze to come to SC. Looks a bit cloudy this morning so we will see. Thanks for the encouragement. Wrists locked 🤝

Leann the heat can rev up anybody even the ones not going through this. Every year I feel bad for the elderly in the summer. It doesn’t take much heat to make them very ill very fast. You are smart to take short walks to reduce the heat exposure. What is your house made of? You said it’s designed to hold in heat? Sending you love and hugs and wrists locked 🤝

GG I’m glad they had a bed for you, you’ve suffered so much from this UTI stuff. Good to hear from you, I was very concerned. Sounds like they took good care of you. Glad you’re feeling better and on the mend. Warm hugs love and wrists locked 🤝 Rest rest rest

Sandy I wish I could just reach through this and give you a big hug! I’m sure you’re so tired of this crapola just like all of us. But, you’re a strong lady who will endure to the end. Hopefully as your body get used to the beta blocker it will settle down. I’m praying for you too, dearest. Love hugs and wrists locked 🤝🙏

Lisa the best thing we can do for ourselves right now is to continue to believe in our healing. Watch and wait. Our brains are doing a great job repairing us. I’m so grateful that God made it with this ability. Can you imagine remaining in acute for the rest of our lives? No way any of us could endure that! So, I was thinking about how far we’ve come….it’s not as bad as it once was. So I’m counting my blessings. This weekend was much better than last weekend. So hopefully we make big gains in healing. Always great to read your posts. Love hugs and wrists locked 🤝

Live if I could grant you a turn the corner wish I would! But you know what? I admire that you still try to stay positive and you have a beautiful fight in you that is encouraging me to fight more. Even though we may feel terrible, someone else has something to gain from it. You’re doing well under your circumstances. I’m proud of you! Love hugs and wrists locked 🤝

Pashu how was your weekend? I pray that you got some sleep??? I remembered that you were not sleeping well. I pray it is better last night. What is your normal bedtime routine? Mine is like a ritual 😂 I do all I can to not let anybody or anything interfere with my sleep routine at night. It really works for me. Wishing you a great day today. Love hugs wrists locked 🤝

JBen I pray you’re doing well and more symptoms have faded. How’s work going? Are you still able to push through? Eating better? Love hugs wrists locked 🤝

2 Cats how was your Sunday? What did you do? I ordered Subway laid in bed watching tv and playing games. I got up about every hour and half to stroll around a bit then back to bed. Hopefully today I can walk outside a bit. Some days are harder to push through than others. My poor legs need a shave. They almost need a lawn mower at this point 😂 sending you love hugs and wrists locked 🤝

Who did I miss? I hope no one. If I did it wasn’t on purpose. You are loved too ❤️

Hello to all.  A quick update and then tomorrow I will be anxious to hear about YOU:  I was admitted to the hospital last Thursday after being in the ER from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., at which time a hospital bed became available.  I was sent to the ER by my doctor after I reported waking up very sick Thursday morning with the same symptoms of chills, nausea, and pelvic and abdominal pain.  I have had these same symptoms off and on since mid-June. After numerous tests, I was finally diagnosed with a perforated uterus, UTI, cystitis, and possibly peritonitis.  The earlier UTI was never completely eradicated with the original four antibiotics, so the bacteria spread into my abdominal cavity through the perforated uterus.  Thank goodness my doctor found a very strong antibiotic which I had a first dose of via an IV in the ER last Tuesday, followed by one on Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and today.  Another internal and external pelvic sonogram was done in the ER revealing no thickened uterine wall which really blew me away.  My GP discussed this finding with my OBGYN, and they concurred that the original pelvic scan may have given a false reading, possibly because the technician captured an image that was in a shadow. Many imaging tests can reveal something that at first glance appears to be something of note, and then further testing reveals nothing!!!  Same thing happened to me last year when I was called back to repeat my mammogram, and after further scanning I was relieved to hear that I was fine.

I will go to my doctor’s office tomorrow and have the same antibiotic injected into my butt as a final preventative measure for the persistent and virulent bacteria that had taken hold of my body for way too long. The good news is that my last urine culture showed that Ceftriaxone (Rocephin), is the antibiotic that is 95% effective for the particular strain of bacteria that I have had.  It can be given via IV or by injection, as no oral dose is available.  Patient reviews give it a 9.5 out of 10, and, luckily, I have been able to tolerate the antibiotic very well, and, in fact, I already feel much better.  I was able to walk up and down the hospital halls, ate well with no nausea, and generally felt more like I did in the months of March, April and May.  This whole UTI thing which began in mid-June was what was making me feel so ill, and not so much a wave.  Waves feel much different than a serious illness, to me anyway.  Sometimes in the hospital I did awaken around 5 a.m. with a headache but after breakfast I felt fine.

The most difficult thing during my hospital stay was that my veins had shrunk and most of the nurses had trouble getting a line in for the IV’s.  My arms look bruised and battered but that is no biggie.

Now that my doctor has a good medicine he can put me on if I ever have a UTI pop up again, I don’t have to worry about going through antibiotic hell to get well.  I am going to go to a urologist to see if there is any anatomical issue which could put me more at risk of future UTI’s.  This drug works very quickly and is often used for persistent bacterial infections of all types.

Although I did not get much sleep in the hospital, I enjoyed chatting with the nurses and med techs and came to respect them and the many challenges they are met with each and every day.  One med tech was so good at getting the needle into my veins the first time around, that we ended up sharing personal stories….she loves to cook so we talked a lot about recipes and traveling and other tidbits.  She wants my recipe for pork medallions and she is going to give me tips on how she fixes fresh seafood, as she is originally from Massachusetts.

So, I am very happy to be home and feeling so well.  I am now going to rest all week after I get the injection tomorrow in my butt!  It is pretty painful as the dosage is quite large, and it is said to burn for a couple of hours afterwards.  A sore butt is nothing in the overall scope of things.

This is very disjointed writing, but I am feeling like a fizzy head after so little sleep!  I will sign off and check on all of you tomorrow….I hope to hear lots of chattering about lovely windows!!!!

Hugs,

GG

GG I am so very happy you are finally on your way out of this mess and can look forward to feeling better very soon!  However your story scares the living bejesus out of me.  It further cements my growing belief that we have to be so cautious when seeking medical care and question EVERYTHING!  I mean isn't that why we are all in this mess to begin with?  From a drug induced injury?

I sincerely wish for you that you recover quickly and get back to the life and activities that you desire!  Bless you - you have been through sooooo much!  Smooches!!!!  :smitten:

Helen how lovely to hear you enjoyed your visit from your brother and had a lovely walk. I pictured you smiling so big feeling happy to enjoy something without the uncomfortable disturbing symptoms. I wish you more and more days like that, dear friend! Yes I need a cool breeze to come to SC. Looks a bit cloudy this morning so we will see. Thanks for the encouragement. Wrists locked 🤝

Leann the heat can rev up anybody even the ones not going through this. Every year I feel bad for the elderly in the summer. It doesn’t take much heat to make them very ill very fast. You are smart to take short walks to reduce the heat exposure. What is your house made of? You said it’s designed to hold in heat? Sending you love and hugs and wrists locked 🤝

GG I’m glad they had a bed for you, you’ve suffered so much from this UTI stuff. Good to hear from you, I was very concerned. Sounds like they took good care of you. Glad you’re feeling better and on the mend. Warm hugs love and wrists locked 🤝 Rest rest rest

Sandy I wish I could just reach through this and give you a big hug! I’m sure you’re so tired of this crapola just like all of us. But, you’re a strong lady who will endure to the end. Hopefully as your body get used to the beta blocker it will settle down. I’m praying for you too, dearest. Love hugs and wrists locked 🤝🙏

Lisa the best thing we can do for ourselves right now is to continue to believe in our healing. Watch and wait. Our brains are doing a great job repairing us. I’m so grateful that God made it with this ability. Can you imagine remaining in acute for the rest of our lives? No way any of us could endure that! So, I was thinking about how far we’ve come….it’s not as bad as it once was. So I’m counting my blessings. This weekend was much better than last weekend. So hopefully we make big gains in healing. Always great to read your posts. Love hugs and wrists locked 🤝

Live if I could grant you a turn the corner wish I would! But you know what? I admire that you still try to stay positive and you have a beautiful fight in you that is encouraging me to fight more. Even though we may feel terrible, someone else has something to gain from it. You’re doing well under your circumstances. I’m proud of you! Love hugs and wrists locked 🤝

Pashu how was your weekend? I pray that you got some sleep??? I remembered that you were not sleeping well. I pray it is better last night. What is your normal bedtime routine? Mine is like a ritual 😂 I do all I can to not let anybody or anything interfere with my sleep routine at night. It really works for me. Wishing you a great day today. Love hugs wrists locked 🤝

JBen I pray you’re doing well and more symptoms have faded. How’s work going? Are you still able to push through? Eating better? Love hugs wrists locked 🤝

2 Cats how was your Sunday? What did you do? I ordered Subway laid in bed watching tv and playing games. I got up about every hour and half to stroll around a bit then back to bed. Hopefully today I can walk outside a bit. Some days are harder to push through than others. My poor legs need a shave. They almost need a lawn mower at this point 😂 sending you love hugs and wrists locked 🤝

Who did I miss? I hope no one. If I did it wasn’t on purpose. You are loved too ❤️

Hey LadyDen, my weekend was nice. Met up with some friends, some of which I hadn't seen in a while. Unfortunately did not get any shut eye at all last night. I try to limit liquids as much as I can a few hours before bed. Dim the lights about half an hour to an hour before bed if I've already brushed my teeth. Take cetirizine for my allergies right before bed and wear my ear plugs as I go to bed. Have always been a very light sleeper hence my use of those. With the heat in my house being inescapable, I also sleep with the fan on me now and a cold washcloth or two on my body.

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can right now. I guess I'm kind of looking forward to summer's end so the heat can die down, but at the same time I do dread the winter and the effects it will have on my mental because last winter was very, very tough. Can we have fall or spring for the next 12 months, please?

Hope everyone doing OK. Still struggling with the heat. Lady den my house made of bricks. Thermalight bricks that retain the heat, has cavity wall insulation if you know what that is. Double glazed throughout. Nice in winter not so good at moment. Been really hot outside even in the shade. It’s humidity that’s really bad. Seems lit of others symptoms rev up in the heat, so have been reassured by that.

GG hope you soon get some relief from the all you’ve been through❣️

Woo woo, cooler today, it’s raining so won’t have lug umpteen watering cans later. Air feels so much fresher, feel like I can breathe again. Hopefully revved up nerves will calm down. Think will invest in air con unit next year if get another summer like this😃

Leann,

I'm relieved your weather is cooler.  I really think the heat has been making you and others feel worse.  It's cooler here too and I'm feeling better.  Coincidence? Maybe but it's nice to get a break anyway. Hopefully, you in the UK won't go back to hot again this summer.  Fingers crossed.

Helen