12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

GG:  Oh, I hope your doctor can figure out what is going on with you.  How did your appointment go today???    Thinking about you!!!  Wanting you to feel better soon.    Please keep us posted.

Lisa

Good evening!  Just wanted to check in.    I was able to take my daughter and move her into her college dorm today.  She is a freshman at the University of Alabama.  Was so happy to be able to do this!  It was not easy, but I managed.  Was gone 13 hours, moved in during the sweltering heat, walked around campus, had lunch with my family.  All in all, a good day.  I am home now, and feel very tired.

I hope everyone has had a decent day. 

LiveLife:  How has your day been?  Any improvements? 

GG, Pashu, JBen, Deanna, Lady Den, Leeann, Becks, Sandy, Bess, Helen,  and everyone else.  Thinking of ya'll.

Lisa

Lisa,

Wow! That's wonderful you were able to help your daughter. You must be doing better. I'm so happy to hear that. Rest up now though, you did quite a bit.

I'm about the same still hanging on hoping to turn a corner or feel better or get a break or something.

Miss Fortitude,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot.

Hugs!

LiveLife

GG, I've had many bladder and urinary problems and I'm going to send you a pm and let you know what's helped me.  I don't have UTI problems at all anymore.

Hi everyone feeling bit low today . Was looking back over my calendar last year, think I was actually able to go out more ,travel further afield than I can now. I actually managed couple days away.Wondering if when we reach certain milestones, like recently reached 2 years off AD’s almost feels like we’ve gone backwards, anyone else experience this? Sorry to not be more positive, it’s not really wave like I know some of you are experiencing. More thinking seem be able to do less than could 6 months ago. Have been feeling really weird in my brain some days, so maybe things shifting. Maybe reading  that post about someone still symptomatic 6 years off didn’t help.

Maybe case just before you start healing case it gets worse before it gets better, who knows. Hope those of you struggling see some improvement, sorry not to be more positive. Just sick of constant 1 step forwards 2 steps back, come on window fairy just leave the g*** am window permanently open😱

Oh Dear GG!  I am really praying you do not have another UTI! We are all here for you sweetie.  Hoping you are kicking the window open again!!!!

Good evening!  Just wanted to check in.    I was able to take my daughter and move her into her college dorm today.  She is a freshman at the University of Alabama.  Was so happy to be able to do this!  It was not easy, but I managed.  Was gone 13 hours, moved in during the sweltering heat, walked around campus, had lunch with my family.  All in all, a good day.  I am home now, and feel very tired.

GG, Pashu, JBen, Deanna, Lady Den, Leeann, Becks, Sandy, Bess, Helen,  and everyone else.  Thinking of ya'll.

Lisa

Lisa,

How wonderful! I'm sure you are beyond exhausted but that is amazing that you accomplished all that! And it's an emotional thing to do drop off your kid at college.  Wow! Look at you!  I'm glad you made it. Time to rest now. 

Helen

Just a quick hello from the beach. It's beautiful here and I'm grateful to be seeing the ocean.  I'm still in my wave (lots of burning and pins and needles and nausea) but I'm committed to making the best of it because before I know it, I'll be back at home and I don't want to wish I had soaked in the beauty here. I have been going ahead and pushing through the burning and aching to do some beach walking and then coming back to stretch on my yoga mat and rest with my book. Just rotating those things seems to be keeping things doable. I'm lucky! I wish you all could be enjoying the ocean views and smells too.  My best to each of you.

Live Life, GG, Leann, I particularly have you in my thought and hope you get relief soon.

Pashu, I'm so sorry for your migraine woes. I had them for 9 years almost constantly and it's horrible. Maybe you'll be encouraged to hear that around 6 months off that symptom mostly went away.  Big hugs to you.

Lady Den, I hope you to hear that you made it out again today and that the spinning has ceased.

GG,

Wishing you all the best at your appointment today. I hope it goes well. Please let us know.

LadyDen,

Thank you so much for the comforting words. I'm glad to hear that you are seeing improvements. Hopefully this weekend won't be like the others for you.

Leann,

Thank you for the well wishes I would love to see a window. Hoping you continue to improve.

I'm still hanging on and trying to stay positive. Sending big hugs to everyone!

LiveLife

I hope it doesn’t either. Girl I’m cheering you on to turn that corner! I hope you can turn to the right station on your benzo radio 📻. You’ve been hearing the scratching stations too long. So I’m praying as you turn the dial that your jam will come in loud and clear and you can dance the dance of relief! And I’ll dance with you.

💃🏻 💃🏻 📻

Love and hugs sweetie

Lisa

Wow Lisa you handled that dorm move in like a boss! Way to go! That isn’t easy in WD. A medal for you 🏅

Hope you enjoy your day today! Thanks for being such a beautiful friend. Hugs 🤗

GG

Thinking of you sweetie, here for whatever you need. Praying for you.

-kanoba

Kano a big hugs to you 🤗 Glad to see you stop by. Wishing you happy healing.

LiveLife & GG, and everyone. You all are in my prayers .

Miss Fortitude how very kind of you to pop in with such a sweet posts. We all need all the prayers and love we can get. And you are in my prayers too. Hope you’re enjoying life symptom free!

🤗

Hi everyone feeling bit low today . Was looking back over my calendar last year, think I was actually able to go out more ,travel further afield than I can now. I actually managed couple days away.Wondering if when we reach certain milestones, like recently reached 2 years off AD’s almost feels like we’ve gone backwards, anyone else experience this? Sorry to not be more positive, it’s not really wave like I know some of you are experiencing. More thinking seem be able to do less than could 6 months ago. Have been feeling really weird in my brain some days, so maybe things shifting. Maybe reading  that post about someone still symptomatic 6 years off didn’t help.

Maybe case just before you start healing case it gets worse before it gets better, who knows. Hope those of you struggling see some improvement, sorry not to be more positive. Just sick of constant 1 step forwards 2 steps back, come on window fairy just leave the g*** am window permanently open😱

It’s common to have a get worse before better phase. So it is a “thing”. Hang in there, Leann. I think you’re right that you got yourself down from reading that doomy long term healer posts. So…..let’s get back to the positive! Window fairy is on her way for us all! Many going through this think they’re a special case that they will be the one to not heal. That isn’t true. You ARE healing that’s why you’re feeling things. Let’s keep our focus on the healing we have had. Looking forward to more.  :thumbsup:

So have you finished Virgin River yet? Are you still going for walks?

Boy, am I paying for my day yesterday!  Having a horrible morning-lots of anxiety, panic, dread, tingling, numbness!  Of course, feeling all the emotions of my girl leaving home as well.  What a @#%& show!  Would love your prayers for me today.  So glad I got to be part of my daughter's move in day, but oh my goodness.  Feel the worst I have felt in a long time.  Just when you think it cannot get any worse, you enter into another episode of the horror show. 

Okay, now for the positive.  Today I am going to talk to myself rather than listening to all the craziness going on in my heart and my head.  This is what I am doing to say to myself:  I am healing!  I am healing!  It is not always going to be this way!  The symptoms are signs that the brain is trying to "right" itself.  I have gotten through the last 28 months, I can get through today.  One day at a time!  I only have to do today; don't take on tomorrow's troubles. 

Much love to all of you!  Hope you have a manageable day!!

Lisa

It’s common to have a get worse before better phase. So it is a “thing”. Hang in there, Leann. I think you’re right that you got yourself down from reading that doomy long term healer posts. So…..let’s get back to the positive! Window fairy is on her way for us all! Many going through this think they’re a special case that they will be the one to not heal. That isn’t true. You ARE healing that’s why you’re feeling things. Let’s keep our focus on the healing we have had. Looking forward to more.  :thumbsup:

So have you finished Virgin River yet? Are you still going for walks?

Think you are probably right, I did get quite cross they let the posts about really protracted withdrawal appear on the post withdrawal board. Yep watched all Virgin River waiting for next series. Was quite good film saw last night called Purple Heart. Made me realise how difficult it can be for those of you over there with getting health insurance to pay for certain meds. The NHS is in pretty bad way and didn’t help me, but least we can get essential meds when we need them.Yep go for walk every day and go on the treadmill. Getting bit hot again here x

Hello to all my sweet Buddies,

LadyDen,

Once again thank you so much for the words of encouragement. Yes I would definitely like to tune in this station and be able to dance a happy dance with you soon. Still trying to hang on and stay as positive as I can. It isn't easy.

Lisa,

Wow! You tackled a lot. You should be proud of yourself. You seem to have the right attitude about the day. I'm sure overdoing it might have flared you a bit but just give yourself a chance to rest and it will probably all even out.

GG,

How are you doing? How did your appointment go?

Groundhog Day continues for me. I sure wish it would change up some. I do get some mini breaks at times it's literally only a few minutes. They're not enough to really give me a good reprieve, so looking for a nice bright sparkling clear window.

A big thank you to all you benzo buddies that have been there to support me along the way. I don't know how I'd get along without you. I hope you're all having a manageable day at least.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to all!

LiveLife

Aaarrrggggg, I just spent at least a half hour updating my most recent health situation, and when I hit post, the message went poof.  I back arrowed and found it, but when I hit post again, it said that I had already posted it….can’t find it anywhere.

Too tired to post now so will sum up my last tests and ER visit tomorrow.

Until then, thinking of all of you and thanking you for your many prayers and caring thoughts.  My husband and I got great comfort from them.

Hugs,

GG

gardie, was hoping to hear about your health condition update today.  I wonder what happened that you weren't able to make a post on this forum?  I don't have any problems making posts.

Good morning.  Reaching out for some encouragement today!  In a really rough patch.  In this wave my Fri, Sat, Sun have been really hard!  I have some friends coming over to sit with me today.  So grateful for sweet friends that don't understand what is going on with me, but believe that I am suffering and want to help!!!

Watched a Neighbor Bob video yesterday about his final wave before he healed.  It was very encouraging and hopeful!  I do believe at almost 29 months out I might be getting close to healing! 

How is everyone else doing?  Hopefully we will hear back from GG on what is going on with her! 

Thinking about everyone today as we get one day closer to being completely well!!!

Lisa

Lisa we’re in the same boat! My weekends as of lately have sucked too. I’m here anytime you want to reach out. It’s good that you have someone coming over. You me….we are healing. This is probably our last hooorah then we can put this behind us. I’m so ready! It’s not a coincidence that all of us 2 years plus are getting our butts slammed. It’s some major repairing going on. That is a great thing even though it sure doesn’t feel like it.

Prayers for you sweetheart. Let’s grab each other and get through this weekend.

:smitten:

Hi everyone.  I have to make this a quick summary as I am still ill!  OBGYN examined me and was worried that I might have intestinal bleeding or diverticulitis based on the physical exam, and the fact that I experienced a small perforation in the uterine wall during my attempted biopsy a little over a week ago.  The exam showed nothing alarming but she sent me to the ER as she wanted an immediate cat scan and blood work!  Spent five hours in the ER on Thursday and the results of the scan showed no diverticulitis or other concerning issues.  The blood work showed an elevation in the red blood cells, but nothing serious, but I still have a UTI!!!!!!!

Now I have to take another ten day course of the Ceftin and I am being referred to a urologist to see if there are other medical reasons for my continuing urinary issues.  I will see my OBGYN on Tuesday and we will discuss how to proceed with the issue of the thickened endometrial wall.

That is it in a nutshell!.

I will get better…..my ER visit proves that I have nothing terminal or serious going on. UTI’s can be resistant and sometimes several courses of antibiotics are needed to completely eradicate it.  If you like go on the Support Groups Forum Board, second page titled pelvic pain, vaginal, bladder and uti issues and you will see that there are numerous posts about all sorts of urinary, bladder and kidney conditions and many  of them resolve on their own.  Valium takers do seem to have more urinary and bladder issues than some of the other benzos.

Healing hugs from,

GG

Lisa,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough patch again. I still think your system needs to settle down from all the excitement of taking your daughter to the dorm. So wonderful you have friends to come and sit with you and give you comfort. Sure hope you get through this quickly and back to a beautiful window and complete healing.

LadyDen,

I wish you all good things. To get through this weekend and hopefully it's the final one and everything is going to start really improving for you. I know it can happen for you because you've been there already and it can only just get better from here.

GG,

So happy to hear that there's nothing seriously wrong. But I'm sorry you have another UTI! One more round of antibiotics and hopefully you can put all of this behind you.

Well today the fear doesn't seem as intense but my nervous system feels very overwrought and overly excited. Has anyone had an excited nervous system. It feels like something bad just happened. I mean really bad. I feel all shaky and I want to cry. Maybe it's from all the fear it's just the aftermath. I'm so confused. I had it in very early withdrawal and it just feels absolutely horrible there's no Comfort to be found anywhere. Sure hoping this settles down soon. I'm sorry, for me it seems to be one thing after the other, but I think I'm trying to make my way to the end. I sure hope so!

Sending warm love and healing hugs to all,

LiveLife

Hi Becks.  I actually timed out and therefore lost my post.  Has only happened a few other times when I only logged in for a short amount of time.  I just updated on my health issues, so have a peek if you like!!!

Hugs,

GG