12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Good morning!!

GG:  I say go for the Monistat!    Please keep us posted on how you are doing.  So glad the UTI is gone!!!!  Praying it will stay that way.

Sandy:  So sorry you are symptomatic again.  I know the AFib incident has you nervous and stressed.  I am sure everything is going to be fine. 

Live:  Gosh, I am so hoping you get some relief soon.    This wave has gone on a long time!!!    How are you feeling today??

To everyone else:  Helen, Leeann, Pashu, JBen, LadyDen, Deanna......we are another day closer to healing!!!  Yea!!!

Lisa

Hi Sandy and Decatur, thank you for your support!  I will be starting the Monistat 3 this evening and pray it makes me feel better soon. 

Sandy, I certainly am all too aware that scary health issues can flare up our symptoms and all the reassurances cannot take away the anxiety.  It is just human nature to go into a fight/ flight mode when an unusual health issue pops up, which just makes everything worse.  Hang on to the knowledge that you have been doing so well for a good period of time.  I had Afib off and on for a year pre-benzo and finally the ablation got rid of it for good.  Again, it does seem more of a situational type of Afib based on your travel.  Please keep us posted what the cardiologist says.  Sending warm hugs and lots of prayers🙏😍🙏😍🙏

Decatur, how are you feeling….I think I read that you are coming out of your wave…please let it be so!!!! 

LiveLife, you know we are all pulling for you….keep holding on and your reward of a forever window will happen…it will!!!!

Hugs to all!!

GG

LadyDen,

Thank you for your encouraging words.. I'm sorry to hear that you are not doing well again. I hope you start feeling better very very soon. But you're getting close to that 26 month mark so that's big progress. And as you said every milestone you seem to get a flare up. As for me my appetite has been absolutely horrible. I'm very nauseous with all these symptoms but I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can. FEAR!!! I sure wish I could get a bit of a break like you said for longer than an hour or 2. And then I go some days with no break whatsoever and most days are like that. It's been unbearable!

GG,

I agree with everyone else go for the monistat for 3 days I think this far out you should be fine.  Happy to hear your UTI has cleared up and things are moving in the right direction. Thank you for your encouraging words. I really needed to hear that. A window would be so welcomed

Lisa,

Thank you for your encouragement I really wish this terrible wave would pass. I've been in it for months and months and it feels like it's never ending. I'm trying to stay as positive as I can. Today I woke up with a terrible headache and fear and nausea and side pain and more, it's just too much. Trying to hang on till this passes.  I sure hope it passes soon.

Sandy,

I understand your concern  but I think everything's going to be alright. This crazy BW recovery causes lots of weird heart symptoms that are usually usually benign. Hope you get your results back soon!

To  Everyone, I hope you're having a window day.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to all!

LiveLife

Glad to hear you are better, GG, and love reading your encouraging and positive words, LadyDen.

My health anxiety is very high since I had the AFib incident 3 weeks ago. I see the cardiologist September 7th. My primary care doc had me wear a monitor on my chest for 2 weeks, but I don’t have the results yet. I’m on a low dose beta blocker and blood thinner until I see the heart doc.

V symptoms are back. Tinnitus and pressure behind my eyes. Front and back chest muscles aching, and I’m totally exhausted. My mind is going to all the worst scenarios about my heart.

Through it all, I’ve been totally functional. It’s been a challenge, but I’ve persevered. I would appreciate positive vibes and prayers from my buddies. I think about you all every day, and you are always in my prayers.

The support from this group has been life saving.

Hugs,

Sandy

Sandy, I'm thinking of you. I know it is disconcerting.  I had tons of heart testing a few years ago due to similar symptoms but all came back normal.  I didn't have an A Fib event (I don't think) but I had some pretty horrifying heart and chest issues going on.  My Dad died of a heart attack at age 54 so I was being very thorough and was assured that all looks healthy and fine.  I believe it was all related to benzo and Z drug mess.  I hope that will be the case for you as well. I have you in my prayers.  Inhale, exhale, assume the best.

Love,

Helen

I can’t thank you all enough for your encouraging words and support. It is so very helpful.

Wishing you all a good day.

Love and hugs,

Sandy🥰

One quick question dear buddy friends: Is it usual to feel very flu-like with a yeast infection?  I feel almost the same as I felt in the hospital with the UTI!  I wonder if all the antibiotics are causing me to feel ill?  My blood tests continue to be normal.

I am so tired of feeling bad, as I know each of you do, too!

Confused and dazed😱

GG

My doctor said it was normal, for me anyway, to have fluish symptoms.  I guess my body is trying hard to get rid of the bad bacteria!

GG

Bless you my sweet LadyDen🙏😍.

I think you are right as I have handled so many antibiotics pretty darn well, and have not succumbed as of yet!  Hubby is in the way to the store, so will start treatment when he returns as directed on the package.

How are you feeling!  I saw yesterday where many buddies had headaches, and I had to chuckle as I had a pretty bad one yesterday, too.  Must be something in the weather pattern.  Today sunny and lovely, so want to sit outside once my stomach calms down!

Love and hugs,

GG

Yes many had headaches. I think barometric pressure was the culprit. Mine is gone now. Cooler fall like weather here. Im loving it. Just wish I felt better to go outside to enjoy it. Raining off and on here for the remainder of the weekend. I’m turning 26 months tomorrow and I’m feeling it as usual when I turn another month it’s rougher waves. So I’m in bed resting until it lets up then I’ll get up and see how my walking is. Wishing you a good day. Love ❤️

Glad to hear you are better, GG, and love reading your encouraging and positive words, LadyDen.

My health anxiety is very high since I had the AFib incident 3 weeks ago. I see the cardiologist September 7th. My primary care doc had me wear a monitor on my chest for 2 weeks, but I don’t have the results yet. I’m on a low dose beta blocker and blood thinner until I see the heart doc.

V symptoms are back. Tinnitus and pressure behind my eyes. Front and back chest muscles aching, and I’m totally exhausted. My mind is going to all the worst scenarios about my heart.

Through it all, I’ve been totally functional. It’s been a challenge, but I’ve persevered. I would appreciate positive vibes and prayers from my buddies. I think about you all every day, and you are always in my prayers.

The support from this group has been life saving.

Hugs,

Sandy

Sandy prayers going up for you dear friend 🙏 You know what? It’s totally understandable that you have health anxiety until you get results. I was wondering how that went so thanks for the update. I’m sure all will be ok. Please try to stay calm and redirect your focus on calming positives. Do you have anything to keep your mind busy…jigsaw puzzle, crocheting, scrapbooking pictures, etc? It will keep your mind occupied. Satan loves to make us have worry and doubt! Get your bible out and stay armed!  :thumbsup:

I’m here for you anytime. Just PM me dear. I’m grateful for you too. Thank you for being a lovely friend to us all here. We love you!

:smitten:

Good morning!!

GG:  I say go for the Monistat!    Please keep us posted on how you are doing.  So glad the UTI is gone!!!!  Praying it will stay that way.

Sandy:  So sorry you are symptomatic again.  I know the AFib incident has you nervous and stressed.  I am sure everything is going to be fine. 

Live:  Gosh, I am so hoping you get some relief soon.    This wave has gone on a long time!!!    How are you feeling today??

To everyone else:  Helen, Leeann, Pashu, JBen, LadyDen, Deanna......we are another day closer to healing!!!  Yea!!!

Lisa

YEzZZZZZ! Another day closer! To Yah ( god) be the glory! HalleluYAH! I’m getting my butt kicked so I’m fighting  :boxer:  I hope you’re doing better. You’re so sweet and I treasure your friendship. Thank you, Lisa!

🌹❤️🌹❤️

LadyDen,

Thank you for your encouraging words.. I'm sorry to hear that you are not doing well again. I hope you start feeling better very very soon. But you're getting close to that 26 month mark so that's big progress. And as you said every milestone you seem to get a flare up. As for me my appetite has been absolutely horrible. I'm very nauseous with all these symptoms but I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can. FEAR!!! I sure wish I could get a bit of a break like you said for longer than an hour or 2. And then I go some days with no break whatsoever and most days are like that. It's been unbearable!

GG,

I agree with everyone else go for the monistat for 3 days I think this far out you should be fine.  Happy to hear your UTI has cleared up and things are moving in the right direction. Thank you for your encouraging words. I really needed to hear that. A window would be so welcomed

Lisa,

Thank you for your encouragement I really wish this terrible wave would pass. I've been in it for months and months and it feels like it's never ending. I'm trying to stay as positive as I can. Today I woke up with a terrible headache and fear and nausea and side pain and more, it's just too much. Trying to hang on till this passes.  I sure hope it passes soon.

Sandy,

I understand your concern  but I think everything's going to be alright. This crazy BW recovery causes lots of weird heart symptoms that are usually usually benign. Hope you get your results back soon!

To  Everyone, I hope you're having a window day.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to all!

LiveLife

Live it hurts my heart to read of your continuing struggle. I didn’t know you had trouble eating as well. Did this just start? Perhaps you can try just sipping smoothies during the day. Or as I did…get some baby food  :thumbsup:  Can you tell me what’s happening when you eat? I’m so sorry dear. Please know that we all are here for you. We love you and want to see you turn that corner. Thank you for your encouragement too. It’s how we get through this. Give and receive. 🌹

One quick question dear buddy friends: Is it usual to feel very flu-like with a yeast infection?  I feel almost the same as I felt in the hospital with the UTI!  I wonder if all the antibiotics are causing me to feel ill?  My blood tests continue to be normal.

I am so tired of feeling bad, as I know each of you do, too!

Confused and dazed😱

GG

GG with all those antibiotics you’ve had, IMO if all you feel is flu like and yeast infection then I’d say you’re lucky. Antibiotics can make people feel so awful with lingering side effects that can occur weeks after the last dose. But, the good news is you’re on the mend now. I’d say to just rest and relax your mind. Your body is still recovering and now has a yeast infection to tackle. Perhaps give it more rest and time to bounce back from all the medications. You will be alright sweetheart. I agree with Helen.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LADYDEN ;):happybday:  I hope you feel well enough today to let your loved ones spoil you as you deserve to be spoiled!

You are one very special person and I so wish we lived next door to each other…..oh, the fun we would have🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰🍕🍕🍕😃💐😃😃💃💃💃

Hugs and love,

GG

LadyDen:  Yea!!!  Yea!!!  Let's celebrate your 26 months off benzos!!!  Way to go!  You are one strong woman!  Thanks for all you do for this group. You are one month closer to the finish line!  Much love to you!

Lisa

26 months today! yay! What a journey!  :thumbsup:

Thank you brain for knowing how to fix us. But please can you hurry up?  :laugh:

Love to you all. Enjoy your weekend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LADYDEN ;):happybday:  I hope you feel well enough today to let your loved ones spoil you as you deserve to be spoiled!

You are one very special person and I so wish we lived next door to each other…..oh, the fun we would have🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰🍕🍕🍕😃💐😃😃💃💃💃

Hugs and love,

GG

Thank you GG! I wished we all lived in the same neighborhood. It would be so fun! I agree. What a wish!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Wait. It's Lady Den's birthday????

No dear my birthday isn’t until the first….it is very soon  :thumbsup:

And I thought by this birthday I’ll be at a restaurant to celebrate but it doesn’t look like that will happen unless a miracle occur that I wake up healed.

Wow if that happen I’d need an forklift to get me off the ground because I’d be kissing it!  :laugh:

Shouting to the Lord  :laugh:

Speaking in tongues  :laugh:

Dancing :laugh:  ( maybe twerking, electric slide, James brown shuffle, hustle- everything!)

LadyDen:  Yea!!!  Yea!!!  Let's celebrate your 26 months off benzos!!!  Way to go!  You are one strong woman!  Thanks for all you do for this group. You are one month closer to the finish line!  Much love to you!

Lisa

Thank you Lisa! Very sweet of you. Yes one more month closer. I thank you and everyone for all you do here too. Love you too! ❤️