12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

LadyDen,

Congratulations to you on the 26th month mark, way to go!!

As far as my nausea, I do force myself to eat so I have been trying very hard to keep my calories up the best of my ability.

Recently too, a very close family member has had a serious health challenge and it's caused a lot of extra stress.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to everyone!

LiveLife

Good Monday Morning My Dear Buddy Friends!  For those of you in a window, enjoy the beauty of it and let’s pray it is the forever window!  For those of us waving from the shore, let’s continue to keep the faith that we are healing through the pain and anguish!

I am definitely waving and holding on tight, as I am dealing with a return of my dreaded head on fire headaches!  The good news is that I feel that all the female issues have finally cleared up, but will use one of the at home tests to confirm that my yeast infection has gone!  Unfortunately, I am probably in a setback from all the antibiotics and the two doses of Diflucan that I took to get rid of my prior yeast infection.  I went back and reread my celebratory post written on May 5th on the celebrations and milestones forum board, and it does reassure me that I will return to lovely windows!  I just wish I had an inkling of how long before that happens.

How is everyone else this morning?  I truly would like to know!!,

Hugs,

GG

LiveLife I just now wished you well on the Breakfast Club forum board, but after I posted it, I realized that you are not posting there.  I just wanted to say that I hope today is a good day for you, one of many more to come!

Keep the faith, all your nasty physical and mental symptoms prove your body is in overdrive and struggling on its path to the homeostasis window!

Hugs,

GG

GG,

I'm pulling for you to get past the imbalances of recent times and back into your permanent window. 

Live Life,

I hope you are doing better. I've thought of you with high hopes. 

Leann,

How are you? Is it cooler now and if so, has that helped your spirits at all?  I surely hope so.

Sending love to all here. 

I'm in a bit of a wave due to catching some sort of dumb virus but I'm resting and thinking it will move on soon. Today seems better than yesterday which was quite brutal.  I'll keep it as calm here as I can to keep the symptoms at bay. Whenever I catch a bug, I get a wave which I suppose makes sense. 

OK, onward into this new week friends.

Helen

LadyDen,

Congratulations to you on the 26th month mark, way to go!!

As far as my nausea, I do force myself to eat so I have been trying very hard to keep my calories up the best of my ability.

Recently too, a very close family member has had a serious health challenge and it's caused a lot of extra stress.

LiveLife

Thanks Live! I hope all turns out well with your sick family member. It’s good that you’re on top of your nutrition in spite of your eating issues. Small snacking all day is what I did. It adds up!  :thumbsup:

Now it’s time for you a nice window! Where’s the window fairy! Warm hugs and love to you too. Happy healing! 🌹❤️

Good Monday Morning My Dear Buddy Friends!  For those of you in a window, enjoy the beauty of it and let’s pray it is the forever window!  For those of us waving from the shore, let’s continue to keep the faith that we are healing through the pain and anguish!

I am definitely waving and holding on tight, as I am dealing with a return of my dreaded head on fire headaches!  The good news is that I feel that all the female issues have finally cleared up, but will use one of the at home tests to confirm that my yeast infection has gone!  Unfortunately, I am probably in a setback from all the antibiotics and the two doses of Diflucan that I took to get rid of my prior yeast infection.  I went back and reread my celebratory post written on May 5th on the celebrations and milestones forum board, and it does reassure me that I will return to lovely windows!  I just wish I had an inkling of how long before that happens.

Hugs,

GG

GG,

You've been in my thoughts & prayers with what you've been going through as of late. Glad your situation is clearing up. Praying you get through the symptom flares you are getting from medications soon.

- Fortitude

GG warm hugs to you too this morning and to everyone too. I’m sure your body is reacting to all the medications you’ve had to have. It was wise to go read your old posts. It is reassuring that you’ll return to baseline soon. We all would love to know when all this will be over. It sure would help dampen down concerns and make time pass easier. But unfortunately this whole journey is done the hard way. Wing it and wait is what we do. The only way through is to go through. That should be the motto of this forum! Feel better wishes to you. ❤️

Helen wow a virus? What kind? Oh no!!!! You were doing so well. This makes me sad! Sending you fast get well vibes my dear. Hopefully you’ll be back to feeling better soon. Back to your lovely window. Love ❤️

Leann check in please. Where are you dear? I hope you’re absent because you’re feeling better and out having fun. Love ❤️

Sandy, Lisa, Pashu, JBen, Deanna and whoever is just reading this. Sending love ❤️ hugs 🤗 and may your transformation from a caterpillar 🐛 to a butterfly 🦋 be very soon!

Need some uplifting? Go listen to Michael Jackson “ Keep the Faith”  Beautiful encouraging song with a mass choir  :thumbsup:

As you all know he was also poisoned by all these drugs. Today I’m thinking of him, Heath Ledger and many others who lost their lives including a few of our friends on BBs. They’re not forgotten! 🙏🌹❤️

I didn’t say that to scare anyone or cause sadness. I said it to remind YOU ( including myself) that we are SURVIVING this. That fate could have been any of us so let’s count our blessings and thank God. Today is another day we are healing and closer to the light at the end of this tunnel.

Hugs,

GG

GG,

You've been in my thoughts & prayers with what you've been going through as of late. Glad your situation is clearing up. Praying you get through the symptom flares you are getting from medications soon.

- Fortitude

I know this post wasn’t to me but I couldn’t pass up sending your sweet self a warm hug

:hug:

Miss Fortitude, thank you for your well wishes!  I read your most recent post, and I, too, experience so many of your withdrawal ins and outs, especially the outs!  I have also found that any time I overdo with exercise, I found myself dealing with the benzo flu and overall just more symptomatic!  Some months ago I was using my floor bike pedal machine for 45 minutes at a time.  Felt great doing it, but some weeks later was back in a wave!  Have tried the gym a couple of times which really knocked me on my butt, and also put me in a wave.  And, the biggest disappointment came after I was able to go to the local nursery, buy plants, put them in a cart, unload them into my car, bring them home, unload them and plant them.  I remember the sweat running down my face while I was sitting on my butt in the flower bed, and so happy to be doing something I love.  That was in April and May, ending in mid-June when I got my first UTI….pretty much downhill from there.

I hope that soon you will be able to continue your exercise and physical activities without any major repercussions!  It is awful being punished for the healthy things we do to aid in our healing!! 

Hugs,

GG

LadyDen, thanks for always being there for me……and so many others!  Now, how are you feeling today, and how was your weekend?  If hopes and wishes for you to heal could be counted in the size of windows, you would have the biggest windows ever, more than a picture window, more than a multi paned window…you get the picture😍💐💐💐😍😍😍😍😍

Hugs,

GG

GG & Lady Den,

Thank you for always replying.

We know that the strides we've made are signs that our bodies are healing.

We'll get there everyone.

Hi everyone, had a good day Sunday went to nature reserve in car, didn’t freak out when I got back. Switched on I pad when got back and found everything in e mail in box been deleted .Luckily I archive all the e mails I think I need to save. Spent all day trying to sort it. Rang apple, problem is with with e mail provider name,y Microsoft, not the I pad. . Microsoft proving impossible to contact or talk to. Joined a Microsoft forum but b thing won’t let me post a comment. So very stressed. Can only contact them if you have Microsoft account and J’m with apple. So very stressed just have hope doesn’t do it again. Did think was sort turning corner. Now got stinking headache and feeling stressed. Husband not techy, and not got any family that can help so all falls on me. So yes still here, just hoping the feeling bit better returns. Hope you are all doing OK.Going be getting very hot again here which not so happy about? Very muggy today Just to add to the fun neighbours over back just started building extension, so can’t even sit in garden. Builders banging, git radio blaring with constant music. These neighbours bad enough normally got really noisy kids always shouting. Feel for neighbour immediately adjoining them she works from home.

LadyDen, thanks for always being there for me……and so many others!  Now, how are you feeling today, and how was your weekend?  If hopes and wishes for you to heal could be counted in the size of windows, you would have the biggest windows ever, more than a picture window, more than a multi paned window…you get the picture😍💐💐💐😍😍😍😍😍

Hugs,

GG

Awww GG so very sweet as you always are. Thank you. I’m looking for the window fairy as we speak. I’m not feeling very well. These waves are very rough in my 26 month. Since turning 2 years, it’s like having a mini second acute. I’m sure you have had this happen around the same timeframe??? I’m seeing many of our friends in this timeframe catching butt kicks. I’m doing my best to just calmly rest to let my brain do it’s thing to heal. Although most of the time I’m physically alone, I know The Loving Master is with me. I have joined Live with nausea in which I haven’t had in many many months. Mine is coupled with tight belly muscles….so I know what it is. Benzo belly circled back around  :tickedoff: Although I must say it is mild but frequent lately. It lasts an hour or so during my waves then poof gone. Someone says “ I don’t know if my symptoms are WD or something else”. HA! Popping in and out in a wave is obvious to me what it is. But this is a trickster benzo bully that makes us question it especially being far out past about 18 months. I had a very rough night last night and this morning so far is not good. I’m surprised because I usually am terrible only on the weekends. Speaking of….you asked how mine was…..it was better than previous ones. Friday was yucky but not too bad. Saturday was rough. Sunday was decent. In which I’m glad because I was able to enjoy my brother’s visit.

Hugs and love ❤️

Morning Leann. I had a feeling that you were out enjoying yourself.  :laugh: I’m very happy to hear this! Nature is very healing. I think the more you do it, the better. At least once a week to start  :thumbsup: I wish I could go! Matter of fact I wish I could go anywhere at this point  :laugh: For now I’m stuck on the short walks outside my door. But, I’m not going to complain because all of you know a few months ago I could barely walk to the bathroom even with my walker. We might not be where we want at this point but it could be worse, right? It HAS been worse.

Sorry about your email issues. Hope you get it sorted out. It’s strange how your emails went A-wall suddenly. At least you had them backed up so they weren’t completely lost. So, do your best not to stress too much. We must pick our battles, dear.  :thumbsup:  My Sunday was decent too. Yay!

Sending you hugs across the pond. 🤗❤️🌹

Thanks trying to recover is so non linear just tiniest things puts us back off course. I was all ready to think I’d turned a corner, went for walk yesterday was OK. Yet today back to square one stressing about everyone I’d been past. Think it’s the mission impossible trying to contact people about e mails. Keep getting asked did you delete your e mails, have you looked in your deleted e mail box like I’m complete moron. Doesn’t help constant drilling over back. So humid here and going get hot again. Well done for walking. I’m going try go out in car least once week even if pay for it later. Feel like got  vice round my head, humid weather giving me headache.

Hello to all,

I hope everyone is getting along better today.

GG,

Thank you so much for the positive words and  Well wishes. I'm so hoping for the best for you myself and everyone else.  Still struggling to hang on and hoping to turn the corner. Have brief little breaks but I need so much more because this is so taxing on the system.  I sure hope you move through this setback very quickly and are enjoying those lovely windows or complete healing soon.

LadyDen,

I hope this wave passes for you soon and you're doing better than ever.

Leann,

So happy to hear that you're doing better. Keep going!

I've been struggling so much that I haven't been getting on here and reading much. So forgive me if I've missed any one's post but I hope that everyone is doing well or or as good as they can be.

LiveLife

Sorry you are still struggling Live. Feeling better didn’t last back to square one today. Get so frustrated like my brain just tricking me temporarily into thinking I’m getting better, then turns around and says got you😡 Getting lit hotter and more humid here again as well. I hadn’t been on here much either, soon as feel crap here I am again moaning. Really hope you soon get bit of relief soon xx

Leann,

I'm sorry you feel like you're back to square 1. Hopefully it won't last long. I think you're on your way. Thank you for the kind words. Hugs!

LiveLife

Good afternoon to all my buddies!

Good to hear from y'all today.

LadyDen:  I am hoping and praying you get a window soon.  I too sometimes feel like I am back in acute.  It stinks.  I know we must be getting close to a major healing.  just have to keep holding on.

LiveLife:  Hang on!!!  Healing is coming.  So sorry you are still struggling.  We are getting there.  One day at a time.

Leeann:  Sorry to hear your "window" didn't last very long.  Keep looking forward.  This too shall pass.  We have to remind each other that we will all heal. 

GG:  Your system is probably still sensitive to anibiotics.  I am sure things will calm down soon.  So glad you are feeling better as far as the uti/yeast infection go.  Keep hanging in there.  You are a bright light that cannot be deterred!!!  You will heal and think it might just be right around the corner. 

To everyone else:  thinking of you always.

Where in the world is Bess?  I hope she is doing well.

Lisa

Hello Lisa, thank you for your supportive messages as we buddies continue on with and through our personal bwd journeys.  Are you also still having some tough waves, waves that keep us all unbalanced and shell shocked?!

It is reassuring to have fellow buddy friends who are going through similar waves, remind us that the ugly symptoms are proof that the brain is still working to get us back to homeostasis!

Hugs,

GG

Lisa,

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. It really does mean a lot.

I love how you said we could be getting close to a major healing. I am so hoping for that.

How have you been doing?

Bess is doing better, I've spoken to her through personal messages. 

Hugs!

LiveLife

How do all of you sleep? Sometimes wonder if slept better would I improve, and have bit more energy.Only sleep maybe 4-5 hours max, Had been taking unison every night as they helped me sleep bit longer. Only anti histamine but trying wean off them, don’t want end up addicted to something else! Not as bad as real insomnia days but would be nice to wake up later than 4.30 - 5 am some mornings.

Leann,

I usually sleep 5-6 hours but I wake up a few times each night during that short span.  I also wake up way too early and wonder if I'd heal faster if I could sleep too. I'm sorry you are dealing with this.

Helen

Better than it was, insomnia that got me hooked on this stuff. Just wonder if slept longer whether brain would repair quicker, the intrusive thoughts lot worse to deal with than insomnia ever was, if only I’d just put up with it. Hindsight wonderful thing🙄

I am all over the place with my sleep patterns.  A few months back when in a lovely window I would go to bed feeling good, sleep seven to eight hours, and then wake up feeling great and ready to greet the day.  Never thought about benzos, and just thought it would remain that way!  Now, back to the morning cortisol surges, waking up at four, lying in bed hoping the nasty old wave would disappear when I did my deep breathing exercises.  Nope, I am stuck with the unpleasantnesses until late afternoon when, if lucky, I transition into a nice window until bed time.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.  This experience is like none another and cannot simply be explained to those not going through it!!!!

Leann, I know you have never really had a window of any length, and I know that is soul crushing.  We can keep searching for words of wisdom and supportive language, but in this case oftentimes all we can do is say…..I feel your pain and frustration.  I really do because I have walked in your shoes, maybe not the same footsteps, but walked down the same path!!!!  The end will come, it must, it has to, it will!!!!

Hugs,

GG