Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Medical Cannabis and Cannabis CBD Oil Group

[su...]

[f6...]
I ordered CBD oil from NuLeaf, been taking for a few days.  Not sure if it's placebo or coincidence, but I've had this overall feeling of well being, less anxiety, less pain.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Af...]

• [Ma...]

• [Re...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[40...]
Barbara - I don't think cannabis will help your fatigue.  While some strains seem to be more energizing than others, people often use the stuff to relax.  I try to get my chores/work done before imbibing.  My energy level is generally lower after using, but that's what I'm looking for.

Hi, I am new to this group and just started using a 4:1 CBD tincture yesterday.  I am a virgin user and have never smoked pot or anything.  I finished my V taper July 2018 and have had ongoing massive headaches/migraines daily.  I have tried many different things with no success.  After looking into CBD I decided to give it a go.  So far I haven’t had a headache (which is awesome), but after I take the CBD I feel jittery and wired.  Wondering if I should try a higher CBD ratio or less drops?  I’m doing 1/2 the recommended dose 2x’s a day.

Thanks!!!

Has anyone ever felt a little buzzed on high doses of CBD?

Yes!  I’m actually doing a 4:1 CBD to thc ratio and after consumption I feel really jittery and wired...not so much high, but I do have a weird feeling.

[67...]

Hi all -

I have some pure THC 50% and CBD 50% in vape format - any thoughts about this combo? I haven’t used marijuana in a while but I’m desperate for some relief

Hi all -

I have some pure THC 50% and CBD 50% in vape format - any thoughts about this combo? I haven’t used marijuana in a while but I’m desperate for some relief

1:1 blends are nice and balanced; I enjoy them. The CBD helps negate any ill effects from THC. I'd try it out, especially if you are desperate for some relief.

Start with a small hit and wait to see how you feel before taking more, since vaping is more potent than smoking.

Good luck!

Has anyone ever felt a little buzzed on high doses of CBD?

Yes!  I’m actually doing a 4:1 CBD to thc ratio and after consumption I feel really jittery and wired...not so much high, but I do have a weird feeling.

I've been really relaxed with that "swollen eye" feeling that I get after I smoke weed lol. Not high but I feel great!

Hi, have had a bad cold so not done much lately... sigh...

No, not on Lyrica altho took about 40 mg and did help me sleep about 5 hours.  But hate to add anything to the mix but then again I can't exist as I am now.

I am confued on the cbd recommendations.  MIGHT that help with sleep?  Do I want the 1:1 stuff?  Have tried, timidly 10:1 stuff (I assume that is 10 cbd?) 

I'm just fearful of everything and confused so hard to make a plan.

Have tried smoking a bit of indica but don't think my brain understanding much about the content of same.  I could give names of them..

Hi, I am new to this group and just started using a 4:1 CBD tincture yesterday.  I am a virgin user and have never smoked pot or anything.  I finished my V taper July 2018 and have had ongoing massive headaches/migraines daily.  I have tried many different things with no success.  After looking into CBD I decided to give it a go.  So far I haven’t had a headache (which is awesome), but after I take the CBD I feel jittery and wired.  Wondering if I should try a higher CBD ratio or less drops?  I’m doing 1/2 the recommended dose 2x’s a day.

Thanks!!!

Hi Rhernanhtown, it's hard to say the jittery wired feeling could be coming from the amount of thc in the tincture even though its a Cbd dominant product. It could still be too much thc. The ratio as a beginning dosage sounds like a good choice to me but you could always try an even higher ratio, and yes, of course you could always try lesser amounts of the tincture to see if it is just as effective but without the jittery.

Awesome you haven't had head pain! I certainly think it's worth more experimenting. Using cannabis is largely a trial and error process. I'd encourage you to take notes after each dose and continue to assess the overall effective at different dosages. Best of luck!

:smitten:

[dc...]

Im starting to find my way with this, i got my medical card a couple months ago.

vaping is sometime just too much, i get super anxious that first hour, its weird, not all the time, sometimes im fine, and sometimes it ramps my anxiousness through the roof and its super uncomfortable. whats funny is, though, after surviving that initial strike, i go from feeling totally freaked to feeling pretty damn good.

ive been taking a mixture thc, cbd oil, little drops with the dropper, and that seems to b working pretty decently. ive had fiends say they dont like the high or feelings from that, but im actually finding the cannabis oil more comfortable now. it was weird feeling at first buit a few weeks in its all jut kinda smoother.

I got a CBD vape pen and cartridge ....

Now what? lol

My worse symptom is sleep currently

Now you vape it. I don't think cbd will help you with sleep though. For that you are gonna wanna use cbn or thc. Indica strains are known for their sedation affects

Now what? lol

Now you vape it. I don't think cbd will help you with sleep though. For that you are gonna wanna use cbn or thc. Indica strains are known for their sedation affects

Sadly don't think vaping is for me. My lungs hurt quite badly today

Indica strains are known for their sedation affects

Yup. I agree with Remy. I tried CBD for sleep . . . nada. Indicas are known for their relaxing, "couch-lock" producing properties. So I went back to an indica. I do not smoke or vape (are you kidding??? I value my lungs too much). I use a tincture that I make myself: three drops in a bit of juice and I sleep pretty darned well.

Hope this helps someone.

Katz

Now what? lol

Sadly don't think vaping is for me. My lungs hurt quite badly today

It did for me too.  Gets better after a few tries.  Its new.  If that doesn't work, try edibles with CBD. 

I havent taken CBD in awhile because I think it made me go to the bathroom alot.  But when I did vape strongly in the afternoon, I felt very calm for hours.

Indica strains are known for their sedation affects

Yup. I agree with Remy. I tried CBD for sleep . . . nada. Indicas are known for their relaxing, "couch-lock" producing properties. So I went back to an indica. I do not smoke or vape (are you kidding??? I value my lungs too much). I use a tincture that I make myself: three drops in a bit of juice and I sleep pretty darned well.

Hope this helps someone.

Katz

Katz: You helped me with my tincture, and it works wonderfully although I need a lot more drops (between 40 and 70 depending on strain) to get me to sleep now!

This is super interesting to me NJ, I have started rotating strains every few weeks especially those I use for sleep. Otherwise they seem to lose their effectiveness too quickly. Rotating has been key for me. I'm grateful to Katz as well for the easy tincture formula that got me started customizing formulas. The last few months I've also been learning to makie oil infusions since I microdose using a combination of both oral ingestion and vaping.

Vaping concentrates is the only effective method of relief for my head and face sxs. I'm far less concerned now about the effects of vaping after recently listening to a respected cannabis doctor encourage patients with lung cancer to vape if at all possible for direct effects.  :o  I was shocked to be honest. Wish I still had that link available to share.

Luke I'm so glad you're finding your way and this is helping. Yay! It's basically a whole whole lot of trial and error and overwhelming at times for sure. I swear it took me a solid year to figure this out and I'm still learning what works and doesn't work for me.

:smitten: