Permanent Benzo Damage? This Is Not Fun

More Crazy Symptoms This I Am Scared

Stomach Feels Like A #$%#$% Bowling Ball.............  STOMACH OBSTURCTION

DISORIENTED 24/7

But have any of these symptoms affected your golf game? 

the golf game is tough when i go somewhere that is high i feeling passing out or falling down i see stars on the computer screen right now!!

my vision has changed... dots white dots over 1000 stars

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [zi...]

• [...]

• [Gm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all withdrawal symptoms, Mikey!  At least you can get out of the house to go play golf, so you are really not doing as badly as you think you are.  Are you driving a car to get there?  If you are driving, then you must be fairly okay.   

As of today I don't even feel stable enough to leave the house to get down to the corner market, just walking a block and half.  My symptoms are mostly feeling wobbly and dizzy, with weakness in arms and legs. 

I also have spotty vision and see stars sometimes.  Hang in there!

:(

Wear Sunglasses when you go out in the Sun Mikey.  I have to or I will be blind or half a day.  Our eyes just don't readjust to well when coming in from the sun.

So where are you with your taper Mikey?  Have you cut down any?  How many more days do you have left.  Keep us updated bud.

Ziggy

For heavens sake Mikey, it's withdrawal symptoms.  Are you tapering?  Keep it slow and steady.

Hang in there, this takes a long time,

Annie

Normal Mikey.  It sounds like you are heading towards depersonalization.  This is really normal, yet scary. 

How's the TAPER?

How's the TAPER?

How's the TAPER?

[c7...]

Mikey,

It's a frustrating process, it is.

Hang in there, what you have are w/d SX's.

It's not permanent nor will it be.

Keryn.

Mikey,

Keryn.

but should i worry i feel the lumps in head and nothing shown on the mri and i am in pain.....

It's nothing Mikey.  Glad you are reading peoples replies again.

Where to you stand with your taper?

Let us know where you stand with your Taper???

Ziggy

[c7...]

Mikey,

Keryn.

but should i worry i feel the lumps in head and nothing shown on the mri and i am in pain.....

No, it's w/d, if the MRI showed nothing, it's withdrawal.

I have symptoms that are very irritable and I could worry myself sick over them, but it's w/d.

If you had a Brain Tumor-

you would know it by now, you don't have a tumor or any of that, it's w/d..

Where are you in your taper?

I wonder the same as ziggy.

Keryn.

It's nothing Mikey.  Glad you are reading peoples replies again.

Where to you stand with your taper?

Let us know where you stand with your Taper???

Ziggy

almost done 4 more days i am finished

Hey Mikey,

About the stars that you are seeing.  I have had alot of visual problems with withdrawal so don't worry....it's just withdrawal  it's not you ok?

[c7...]

2 more days and benzo free!   ;D

Good, after this; you will never have to look at the stuff again.

Hope you a good and sprint healing...

Keryn.

congrats, mikey!  i'm so happy you'll be done with this mess and on your way to healing. 

and i have to say ziggy has really been such a good support for you.  :thumbsup:

please keep us posted on your healing, mikey.

take care.

Mikey!!!!!

Man, well I got to say brother you have really impressed me and the medical world.  I am so proud of you for getting this far!  You are doing such an awesome job at getting off this crap and you should really be proud of yourself.  I get chills just thinking about what you have accomplished.  You are a very very strong person and do not ever forget that.  Keep exercising and getting out all the extra energy you have inside you.  And when you reach the last dose make sure to write a letter to your family, friends, and most of all yourself for all of the strength and courage for getting through this life or death situation.  You're awesome man.  I am really proud of you, as many of us are.  You have a lot to offer other people who are struggling like you once were. There is a reason why you went through all of this, and will be able to help so many others

Way to Go Mikey!!!

Ziggy

Wow that is awsome Mikey....you have come so far please be very proud of yourself and all that u accomplished.....

You will do great

SEVERELY Bloated iN THE STOMACH WHEN JUST DRINKING WATER IS THIS NORMAL

Yea it is Mikey.  There are actually more GABA receptors in the stomach than there is in our brain!  This is probably why so many of us end up with IBS. 

I burp everytime I drink water.  It's just silly, I know.  What you have is called Benzo Belly.  Just don't tell your doctor that because they will look at you like you are nuts.  I don't think Benzo Belly in a known term in the medical community for whatever reason

One more Day Mikey!  Looks like you will be done right before Labor Day!

Way to Go!

Ziggy

Just Have To SAY I Feel Worse In The Head I Feel The Pressure I Feel Some Growth In My Head Since May 18th

Went To a Neurosurgeon Yesterday He Cant Help Me I Am So Scared... That Something Is Going To Happen To Me!

That Means I Have Benzo Damage I Have Something But I Don't ..... I abused Xanax  Severely In 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 And Now I 

Don't Feel Chemicals Scared TO Get That Seizure

My Vision Is Worse...

Hi Mikey, congradulations on being so close to being off of this posion, I personally felt worse and worse the lower I got on my tapper, and then when I went off completely OMG even worse, but after about 2 weeks I started seeing some improvements, small but welcomed, I hope you get finished soon and start feeling better this is a long road. I sometimes think theres things growing in my brain too lol last night I thought there was something growing behind my left eye but there wasent, it freaked me out a bit at first but then I remeberd all the weird stuff that happens in benzo withdralw so thats all it is is withdralw I have to keep reminding myself of that. I hope you do well when you jump, i wish you the best of luck with that and hope it doesnt get too much worse for you.

[c7...]

Mikey,

There is nothing wrong but w/d IMO. You can see a Neurologist to make sure, that's your option.

I have a Neurologist just in case.

I think you are having w/d, if it was something Neurological, you would know it more or less.

These pills can mess with the mind..making you think something is wrong- when there isn't.

Hopefully after you get off, things will improve.

The Xanax is gone; and now you're dealing with the Klonopin.. so hopefully when you get off that, as Kc said things will not get worse.

It's just a matter of time; and you will start seeing improvements.

Best of luck to you,

Keryn.