Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [zi...]

• [...]

• [Gm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

I NEED HELP WITH THAT GMAN I MY BRAIN IS SO FOGGY

I've been there Mikey, that's what buddies are for and it sounds like GMAN will do his best to offer suggestions for you on your taper from .25mgs of Klonopin

Ziggy

PLUS MY TOXICITY IS HIGH AND I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING WORKING!  :'( :'( :'(

I think I may be toxic to Valium, how do you know if you're toxic or not?

Keryn.

see new medicine i started to take prozac 10mg  i do not feel any side effects at all i worry that i may never feel any chemicals working that what i have done to my body

see new medicine i started to take prozac 10mg  i do not feel any side effects at all i worry that i may never feel any chemicals working that what i have done to my body

Mikey,

Nothing is working right now because the Benzos have damponed all of your GABA receptors.  Once I was off of all benzos for 2 or 3 weeks, I started to notice that my antidepressant.  I wish DR's knew this, but they don't and I can't tell you how many times my Psychiatrist switched my antidepressants around before my taper.  Once they started working I had to get off of Pristiq and Cymbalta because they are both SSNRI's and it seemed to make me very ill.  I now take 10mg of Lexapro and it seems to be working, but you do realize that these things aren't a magic bullet.  Are you working out at all?  Because that is where you will really notice a difference, even if you wake up and feel like absolute crap every morning you must workout... even if it is a very light workout or a walk around the block. 

I thought you were on Effexor?  Are you on both now?  Be careful bouncing around to much and mixing on Antidepressant with another, because you will feel these things hit you full force once your body starts to heal after you are off all benzos.  Everything you are experiencing is normal and you will be fine in due time.  Keep up the good work Mikey!  Your doing good.

Also,  How are you making out with your taper from .25mgs?  How much longer do you have?

Ziggy

[d6...]

PLUS MY TOXICITY IS HIGH AND I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING WORKING!  :'( :'( :'(

I think I may be toxic to Valium, how do you know if you're toxic or not?

Keryn.

How do you go about checking to see if you are toxic to a certain medication?

[d6...]

but i am getting these epileptic fits deep sleep this is scaring me...

I took 4mg I double dose zanies xanax... It Was A Big Mistake  for 6 For Anixety on my sig it says and now the

medicine is not Working, plus american doctors are not good with benzo he told me to take 4mg at once

for my anixety now i am scared to death plus when i had a root canal back in the day

i took oxycodone my dentist gave me said i am scared because i am taking xanax she said it will be okay i was

worried and took it only for 5 days. then another root canal she gave me vicoden i said no no no i was in severe

pain so i took the vicoden es for another 5 days back in 2005 

I looked at this entire thread, you get Epileptic fits?

If you were getting seizures, you wouldn't know it.

I had them as a kiddo and when I tried c/t 5mg of Klonopin.

Just saying, if it were a Epileptic Seizure Fit (Tonic Clonic.) you wouldn't remember it, only the people around you would witness it, only thing you would remember is the aura you get before the seizure.

Just my word of advice.

Keryn.

I took 4mg I double dose zanies xanax... It Was A Big Mistake  for 6 For Anixety on my sig it says and now the

medicine is not Working, plus american doctors are not good with benzo he told me to take 4mg at once

for my anixety now i am scared to death plus when i had a root canal back in the day

i took oxycodone my dentist gave me said i am scared because i am taking xanax she said it will be okay i was

worried and took it only for 5 days. then another root canal she gave me vicoden i said no no no i was in severe

Just saying, if it were a Epileptic Seizure Fit (Tonic Clonic.) you wouldn't remember it, only the people around you would witness it, only thing you would remember is the aura you get before the seizure.

Just my word of advice.

Keryn.

I Just Remember This I Was Sleeping and All Of A Sudden My Brain Started Buzzing And Shaked For Less Than 30 Second And It Scared The Hell Out Of Me But I Do Get These Weird Fits And Twiches At The Afternoon Nap

Mikey,

Nothing is working right now because the Benzos have damponed all of your GABA receptors.  Once I was off of all benzos for 2 or 3 weeks, I started to notice that my antidepressant.  I wish DR's knew this, but they don't and I can't tell you how many times my Psychiatrist switched my antidepressants around before my taper.  Once they started working I had to get off of Pristiq and Cymbalta because they are both SSNRI's and it seemed to make me very ill.  I now take 10mg of Lexapro and it seems to be working, but you do realize that these things aren't a magic bullet.  Are you working out at all?  Because that is where you will really notice a difference, even if you wake up and feel like absolute crap every morning you must workout... even if it is a very light workout or a walk around the block. 

I thought you were on Effexor?  Are you on both now?  Be careful bouncing around to much and mixing on Antidepressant with another, because you will feel these things hit you full force once your body starts to heal after you are off all benzos.  Everything you are experiencing is normal and you will be fine in due time.  Keep up the good work Mikey!  Your doing good.

Also,  How are you making out with your taper from .25mgs?  How much longer do you have?

Ziggy

One More Week And I Will Benzo Free For Once!

JUST ONE MORE THING I NEED TO KNOW HOW A SEIZURE FEELS LIKE

I AM FEELING IT COMING I WAS PLAYING GOLF YESTERDAY AND I FELT LIKE FALLING ALOT 4 MONTH I BEEN THIS STUMBLE FEELING

If you wish to taper from .25ml in 50 days, the following schedule will get you there. Add your .25mg to 50ml of liquid (Water or Milk). I would copy-paste-print this, and cross out each day as you complete it.

Good luck mikey

Example of a 50 day taper:

Day1   49ml(from 50)

Day2   48ml(from 50)

Day3    47ml(from 50)

Day4    46ml(from 50)

Day5    45ml(from 50)

Day6    44ml(from 50)

Day7    43ml(from 50)

Day8    42ml(from 50)

Day9    41ml(from 50)

Day10  40ml(from 50)

Day11  39ml(from 50)

Day12  38ml(from 50)

Day13  37ml(from 50)

Day14  36ml(from 50)

Day15  35ml(from 50)

Day16  34ml(from 50)

Day17  33ml(from 50)

Day18  32ml(from 50)

Day19  31ml(from 50)

Day20  30ml(from 50)

Day21  29ml(from 50)

Day22  28ml(from 50)

Day23  27ml(from 50)

Day24  26ml(from 50)

Day25  25ml(from 50)

Day26  24ml(from 50)

Day27  23ml(from 50)

Day28  22m(from 50)l

Day29  21ml(from 50)

Day30  20ml(from 50)

Day31  19ml(from 50)

Day32  18ml(from 50)

Day33  17m(from 50)l

Day34  16ml(from 50)

Day35  15ml(from 50)

Day36  14ml(from 50)

Day37  13ml(from 50)

Day38  12ml(from 50)

Day39  11ml(from 50)

Day40  10ml(from 50)

Day41  9ml(from 50)

Day42  8ml(from 50)

Day43  7ml(from 50)

Day44  6ml(from 50)

Day45  5ml(from 50)

Day46  4ml(from 50)

Day47  3ml(from 50)

Day48  2ml(from 50)

Day49  1ml(from 50)

Day50 Benzo Free

Hey, it's great you're able to golf!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

You can't golf with "Seizure Activity". Don't tell mikey this....... :D

Hi Mikey!

:laugh:

JUST ONE MORE THING I NEED TO KNOW HOW A SEIZURE FEELS LIKE

I AM FEELING IT COMING I WAS PLAYING GOLF YESTERDAY AND I FELT LIKE FALLING ALOT 4 MONTH I BEEN THIS STUMBLE FEELING

Mikey:

I am 10 months out and just had three days of really "buzzy" head. It would vibrate a little and be just on the verge of a big vibration/buzz. All day. I was scared and it was annoying.  :sick:  But, I am convinced it is related to the earlier mega brain zaps I had.

I also have seen lights when I closed my eyes at night to sleep, sometimes woken up to it. I also had explosion sounds in my ears/head. Again, at night, or woken up to it at night.

It is not a seizure. I had an EEG run at a hospital. I felt "buzzy" and brain zapy that day too. I sometimes am afraid still of seizures, but I had a negative EEG, and I force myself to believe that the test is right.

I also had coordination and balance issues (still do a bit). It has gotten better, as have the brain zaps.

Finally, I had brain zaps or buzzy feelings when I took my ativan during my quick taper. Yes, right after ingesting the pill (maybe a half hour or more) I also had them when I was unknowingly in benzo w/d when I took an antidepressant, propranolol, aspirin, or thyroid medication for instance. I think it must be that the CNS is so sensitive, it reacts to the presence of any drug no matter how innocuous or not.

Hope this helps.

Nuala

[d6...]

Just my word of advice.

Keryn.

I Just Remember This I Was Sleeping and All Of A Sudden My Brain Started Buzzing And Shaked For Less Than 30 Second And It Scared The Hell Out Of Me But I Do Get These Weird Fits And Twiches At The Afternoon Nap

Yes I get those too at times, but to let you know that isn't a seizure.

You remembered it, so that may take some strain off your worry.

It takes a big jolt to have a seizure in withdrawal or tapering too fast, they are rare.

I read you have a better chance of getting hit by a truck than to have one.

I've had a few seizures; and the only thing I remembered was the aura, it was like falling down a rabbit hole in techno-colour.

And no you are not brain damaged.

Gman gave you a very good schedule to get off this stuff once and for all.

Keryn.

More Crazy Symptoms This I Am Scared

Stomach Feels Like A #$%#$% Bowling Ball.............  STOMACH OBSTURCTION

DISORIENTED 24/7

I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN CHEMICALS EVERYDAY I WORRY ITS OVER FOR ME I SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH NATURAL HOLISTIC DOCTOR

SERIOUSLY I GOING THIS ONE LAST TIME I FEEL LIKE I AM DYING... NO CURE NO HELP FROM DOCTORS I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!!

More Crazy Symptoms This I Am Scared

Stomach Feels Like A #$%#$% Bowling Ball.............  STOMACH OBSTURCTION

DISORIENTED 24/7

But have any of these symptoms affected your golf game? 

Mikey,

Glad your almost benzo free!  Make sure you thank Gman for his help.  And don't forget to be proud of yourself for getting this far.  You are doing great bro.

The Stomach thing is normal and happens when I drink water, and so is the swallowing thing, excess saliva, and swollen glands under your neck. 

And for some reason we all think we are having a seizure, I actually video taped myself while sleeping to make sure I wasn't.  To be honest with you, if you were to stop taking .25mgs everyday tomorrow you wouldn't have a seizure.  The reason you are tapering is so that your symptoms are not any worse than they already are.  I would stay the course with your taper and keep in touch. 

Remember the OCD thing, stop thinking the worst, and stop with the seizure business.  It's old, and you are not having one.  I won't comment on that again, but seriously hang in there and you will get better.

Ziggy

Hi Mikey, I normally don't post too much on the forum but theres no one in chat and I'm bored so I've been reading you're post for the past few hours and it sounds exactly like the inside of my head.

I can understand why you're worried these symptoms seems to go on forever, months and months and months, well at least for me anyway. I was glad to read this post because I can relate to it so much, it was nice to read it for a while instead of thinking it for myself thanx, and thanx to every one who has responded it helped me allot to read the comforting words that have been posted in response to this thread because I have allot of these very same symptoms only I'm to anxious normally to post on the forums, but you did it for me, bonus, and less work for me lol

I can especially relate to the vision problems I have severe light sensitivity every day, seeing spots, streaks ,flashes of light green spots blurry vision tunnel vision, glowing auras around everything, tracers, images of superimposed pictures of things I've looked at when I look away from things, I turned of the kitchen light yesterday then all of a sudden the hole room flashed it was weird, blurry vision, distorted vision, sometimes it looks like everything is underwater, and the sky looks weird if I go outside, the sun blinds me, everything is brighter then it should be.

I also have bad smell and taste and sound sensitivities as well to go along with it ug, but I have to keep reminding myself that this is all from withdralw and I know this for fact because so many around BB's are having the very same thing.

I also get the buzzing you talk about as do many others and sometimes it feels like my head and neck is vibrating, and my rotator cuff is also in allot of pain and my knees and my legs and arms feel week, sometimes when I stand up I think I'm going to pass out, and ringing in my ears is so very loud, but again i just keep reminding myself that's its all from withdralw and it really helps me since I'm not afraid of it anymore because I know what it is, this doesn't mean I like it but it helps keep my anxiety down a bit knowing what it is which is just withdralw, I found as I taperd lower it got worse but once I got off completely it eased up a bit and now comes and goes.

Thanx again for posting especially for the light and vision stuff it's so annoying eh.

I really do feel youre pain, but hold on many have heald from this hell as will you and me hopefully.

Kc Lee

Also..I too get excessive worry about diseases like cancer and seizures which I have had, I believe Keryn replied to the seizure issue he and me have both had seizures and I don't think that's what you're having or you would know it, all the symptoms you're having I too am having because of benzo withdralw as are many others who I've chatted with regularly in the chat room.

I'm so glad that you posted about you're schycosis, I have suffered allot of delusional thinking during benzo withdralw and paranoia about a host of different things, I have to keep reminding myself not to believe every thing I think because my brain isn't working properly right now from benzo withdralw and if I believe everything I think then my anxiety gets really high so I just watch the thoughts go by and am amazed at what our brains can do because of these stupid pills.

I get the intrusive thoughts too and it's very normal in withdralw and also you mentioned closing you're eyes and seeing pictures vivid, I get that too! and know allot of members around the forum have trouble with intrusive thoughts as well.

One more thing.. sorry I'm rambling...It happens my brain feels like it's in overdrive. I have had scycosis as well in the past and it is terrifying I too did shycosis while I was starting my taper because my doctor gave me effexor which triggered a drug induced schycosis which lasted for 3 months and once i realised what what causing it I stoped the effexor and within a few weeks the schycosis began to let up, thank god because schycosis is the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced especially when it was a doctor who did it to me.

You also mentioned something about words being confusing, I forget what exactly you said but I also have a very hard time with words sometimes they seem to get all jambled up in my brain sometimes I call them syllable attacks and I hate them.

I really don't believe that you have cancer byt he symptoms you have described because if you do then I do too and I know for fact that all my worries are from benzo withdralw and my schycosis in the past was from effexor I also know others who have had drug indused schycosis and I read in the ashton manual that you can get schycosis from benzo withdralw as well.

I know you think you have permanent brain damage I think that too sometimes of myself, but theres just too many others who are having the same symptoms for me to believe this is permanent...And they healed...You need to give you're body a chance to clear this poison out, you're not even off yet so give it a chance to heal this stuff takes time and you wont know this is permanent until after you're completely off the drugs and taken the time to heal you're brain from all this trauma.

I wish you well and hope you find a good tapering plan to get off this poison...and thanxs again to all those who have posted here helped me by reading this post.

Sorry again for rambling on like this but you're symptoms and worry are so similar to mine and I am definitely having benzo withdrawl, I do not believe that I have cancer anymore.

Kc Lee

[d6...]

Kc is correct,

I have thoughts of Cancer, Brain Tumors, Heart Failure, Heart Attacks and Seizures.

It's all withdrawal, it's harder said than done, maybe I should take my own advice here..

Just go with the wave and you will find you'll be ok.

Keryn.