Permanent Benzo Damage? This Is Not Fun

[07...]
I AM GOING TO DIE OR GET A SEVERE SEIZURE AND DIE MY VISION IS GETTING BAD AND I FEEL NO CHEMICALS WHAT SO EVER AND I AM SCARED

I understand you are scared, but you're not going to get a severe seizure and die.

Why do you think you are going to have a seizure?

Why do you think you have a brain tumor?

You feel no chemicals??

What you're going through is w/d, I'm there too.

I have already explained seizures the best I could.

Keryn.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [zi...]

• [...]

• [Gm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey,

What kind of chemicals?  I thought you were benzo free?

WD is tough.....time is the true healer...I am a little over two months out...and I am experiencing some of what you describe..at times my eyes burn and my vision is blurry.....

TC

Buddies My Vision Is Getting Worse My Health Is Getting Worse

Going To Get Upper Endoscopy For My Stomach I Can Barely Walk Outside Severe Senistive To Lights

Drinking Water and My Liver Hurts My Spleen Is in Pain Severe Bloating. Feel LIKE Puking Everytime I Eat Something I am Dropping Things

Wish Me Luck. I Scared I Am Going Lose A Battle With C. 

If Something Does Happen To Me Buddies I Love You And I'll See You In The Next Life

Going To Get Upper Endoscopy For My Stomach I Can Barely Walk Outside Severe Senistive To Lights

Drinking Water and My Liver Hurts My Spleen Is in Pain Severe Bloating. Feel LIKE Puking Everytime I Eat Something I am Dropping Things

If Something Does Happen To Me Buddies I Love You And I'll See You In The Next Life

When I see you in the next life, and see you past away from nothing but old age, I'm going to smack you in the back of the head.

I will be tapping my foot waiting for you.

That's a promise.

Now it is Friday night, Go out and have some fun because nobody can pin point pain like a spleen, or a liver. If your side hurts, your side hurts.

When I see you in the next life, and see you past away from nothing but old age, I'm going to smack you in the back of the head.

I will be tapping my foot waiting for you.

That's a promise.

Now it is Friday night, Go out and have some fun because nobody can pin point pain like a spleen, or a liver.

i cant even enjoy my life i am so confused and disoriented gman i drink water and i feel like throwing up this is not fun at all i want my life back

i havent had fun since july i can't drink no alcohol because i dont want to and it burns me... right now i have numbness in the hands and legs..

tell me what to do if my vision is so bad

See a eye doctor?  Stop making your own diagnosis is your first step to wellness.

If you think your suffering from WD, Relax and do not go out. Watch TV and enjoy your family. How about skimming the boards and reading about all the troubles folks are going through trying to quit benzos.

i am seeing lighting floaters....

weird feeling

i will go watch tv i do not enjoy tv no more no interest in life at all i am seeing  aura now

Hi Mikey

Hey, I just noticed that you are BENZO FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Don't worry, the symptoms you have sound like just the ordinary Post Benzo thing.

Teakettle

Mikey,

I sure hope you don't want to drink right now....drinking can really set you back in wd...some people can get away with it..but do you really want to make things worse by drinking booze?

I agree with what the others have posted to you....your symptoms certtainly sound like benzo wd....it never hurts to get things check out..but all the tests from your docs have come back without anything negative....be glad that there is nothing going on other than benzo wd...

I know benzo wd sucks....trust me..I know..we all know...thats why we are all here :)

TC

Mikey everything you mention I have been through and Im not just saying that its all withdrawl its terrible! But life goes on and its getting better even though i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel But I am able to do more and more everyday even if I dont feel 100 % and that speaks volumes for any of us that have dealt with not being able to even leave the house! I just tell my benzo buddies about these trials cause ive played it cool for so long but letting time pass and fakin it is a big plus for alot of people ive been faking it for too long lol

Mikey,

I know this is tough and we all know what you are going through.  Most of us come on here to post and ask questions about what is normal and what is not.  You, for some reason tell us what is wrong and expect us to somehow make it go away.  Please try and reword your posts and asks questions if it is something that is concerning.  

However, you will find out soon enough that time is the only answer.  Now that you know Time is the only cure you need to find out how to occupy yourself.  If you can't watch TV or go outside, then you could help others out who are struggling like you are.  Try hopping in chat from time to time too, I know that helps me out a lot.

I have a hard time going outside as well because of the sun.  When I was in post acute withdrawal as you are I too would drop things and when I picked things up I wanted to use my right hand but for some reason my brain chose the left hand.  This process is bizarre as you already know.  

It also seems to me that you have gone from being afraid of dying to now sort of wishing or thinking you are dying.  This process knocked the will to live right out of me and this has happened to other members too.  We haven't given up and neither will you no matter how hard things get because you know that you will heal.  We will all heal in due time.

It is very easy for us to all look at the negatives in life right now, but this is such a long process that you have to use all of your might inside you to look at the positives.  Instead of looking at what you don't have, try and look at what you do have in life and be grateful.  You have a roof over your head, a family, a place to sleep at night, food, clean water, and medical attention if you need it.  Make a list everyday and put it up where you can see it so that you can remind yourself to think positve.

My only advise to you is to keep on fighting the negatives with positives because if you don't start doing this you will make this much harder on yourself.  You are being reborn now and your thoughts and actions will shape the person you will become once you are healed.  Be nice to yourself, others on here, and your family.  

Ziggy

You still have this life to live..and you will, once better.

You're not dieing.. BTW.

Keryn.

You just finished your taper, so you will still have w/d symptoms for awhile - but they will lesson with time and eventually be gone for good.

After all your suffering, look forward to the better days ahead. They will be here before you know it.

Hi Mikey -

yes I've drank it.  I had a Barium swallow series for an upper GI issues in my 20's - it takes awful and is thick and will make you constipated.  Is this what you're having?  It's a "yucky test" and a bit uncomfortable but not painful.  If this is what you are having, here is a link that may help you understand:

http://www.health.harvard.edu/diagnostic-tests/barium-swallow.htm

Good luck Hon.

Sara :smitten:

Mikey,

the barium is gross but isn't a big deal.  Pay attention if they are going to give you contrast dye though.  Do whatever you can to find out ahead of time if you NEED the dye, or you can have the test without,  and if you do need it, try to find family members to ask if there's any known sensitivity to it.  I'm allergic to it.

the barium though is fine.. just tastes gross.

-Kal

has anyone drinked barium for a test i am worried so worried!

Barium is no big deal, it's harmless really..

It's the chalky stuff I believe.

You will be ok.

Keryn.

PS. Yes I've drank it before and was ok.

thats great that you are having tests man ive gone through this whole thing blind just with the freinds on here I would have tests daily if i could afford it!! but on the other hand i will hold off on those tests for a couple more months because ive lived for 28 years and if i needed a good reason to feel bad this would be the one!! so that gives me more reassurance not to have tons of tests we need to give ourselves more credit not matter how bad we feel all the time

I have A Severe Problem I Am Forgetting Dates And Days.. I Still Feel Pressure In My Head I Do Feel A Growth... Mood Changes Cognitive Changes

Nothing On The Mri. EMG Test Normal...   I am scared Because I Haven't Been Sick In a While Worry that i will get an infection and go  down under.

My Memory Is Bad. Cloudy Vision/Double Vision  5 Months Of This Head Pressure. Seriously Buddies I Dont Feel Prozac When My Shrink Told Me To Take It..

This Seizure I Am So Scared That It's Coming Soon A Grand Mal Or Eplitic Worried

Hi Mikey, congrats on being benzo free! Please try and relax and not worry, you are in the early stages of benzo w/d and as more time passes you will feel better and better. Stress seems to increase symptoms so try and do things to calm yourself. If all of your tests are coming out fine, take that as a good sign that its just w/d and it will pass and there is nothing else wrong with you.  :thumbsup:

but i have to worry severely you know my eyes move by them self i see more floaters like sperm like floaters and halos

cloudy vision and headaches i am worried that mri did caught a tumor because of benzo's my health is 100% bad