Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group

[ol...]

Goldie, Thanks for responding.  Did it go away only after you were done tapering or did it get better as you got lower.  I am just really getting started tapering and the thought of having to bear these s/x's for a long time is very distressing.  I pray it will go away.  I will have to wean off the coffee, I drink it only in morning and also have one diet soda a day.  I try to do the water.  I also love tomatoes, ugh what we have to give up but I gladly will if it relieves this horrible vaginal burning.  Thanks so so much.

Mine didn't start until after I jumped. It lasted a couple painful months. Even after I got better I noticed I still need to stay away from all of the irritants.

Kat

So weird the way these symptoms hit. I have been suffering so long now but you only suffered after you jumped.  Thanks for the tips.  OH I hate to give up my diet coke but I will do anything to stop this burning, as you know its awful.  Thanks again.

Well maybe your sxs will calm down after you jump? We are all different. I am suffering in other ways 18 months in but I still feel so much better than I did back them. I hope you heal soon!

Kat

So weird the way these symptoms hit. I have been suffering so long now but you only suffered after you jumped.  Thanks for the tips.  OH I hate to give up my diet coke but I will do anything to stop this burning, as you know its awful.  Thanks again.

Wow!! Stop the soda immediately FM :hug: that stuff is rampant as are all sodas , with deadly shit that causes all sorts of terrible health problems and risks, I wasn't aware you were drinking it until now. Had I known before I would have warned you before.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Diet sodas can harm the body on many levels. Literally from head to toe. The caffeine can have adverse effects on the brain and nervous system; the acid in them can lead to tooth decay and loss of bone density; and the artificial sweeteners may possibly, well, pre-embalm your organs. Throw in recent research linking caramel coloring used in colas to cancer, and you’ll start to rethink your daily consumption of these drinks. But before you decide anything, let’s take a closer look at just what’s in diet soda, and the research that’s been done surrounding it.

secret-dangers-of-diet-soda http://dishmag.com/issue143/health/14434/the-secret-dangers-of-diet-soda/

Oh and one more thing, (not to keep this up but wanted to warn you) diet soda will make the kidneys susceptible to the formation of kidney stones.  I drank lots of it for years ~ haven't touched it in two and a half years after that lithotripsy on a kidney full of stones.  :stretcher: Trust me you DO NOT want this done.  Just look at all soda as poison, that's how I did it.  Wasn't easy but nothing in this journey that is worthwhile is.

Sweet pea

Wow, really eye opening.  Here I was thinking because I drank diet coke it was ok.  I also have a cup of coffee in the morning with Truvia sweetener.  Wonder if the Truvia is bad also.  I will have to stop but will have to wean off the caffeine also as i am a life long coffee drinker.  I made a small cut Sat. so this morning I have had some loose stools, nausea and naturally the burning. Hopefully this will level out.  I only cut 1/8 of a 5 mg. pill so now at 14.366 mg. a day.  I want to cut another 1/8 pill next week to make it to a cut of 1.25 mg. which will bring me to 13.75 a day.  I am hoping the lower I go some of the burning pressure pain will go away.  Thank you all for your support, it means so much.  This symptom is impacting my life at this point so much I am housebound except for Dr. appt.  I so want to get moving some again but I feel so bad.  Hope this finds you all with a good day today.

Wow, really eye opening.  Here I was thinking because I drank diet coke it was ok.  I also have a cup of coffee in the morning with Truvia sweetener. Wonder if the Truvia is bad also.  I will have to stop but will have to wean off the caffeine also as i am a life long coffee drinker.  I made a small cut Sat. so this morning I have had some loose stools, nausea and naturally the burning. Hopefully this will level out.  I only cut 1/8 of a 5 mg. pill so now at 14.366 mg. a day.  I want to cut another 1/8 pill next week to make it to a cut of 1.25 mg. which will bring me to 13.75 a day.  I am hoping the lower I go some of the burning pressure pain will go away.  Thank you all for your support, it means so much.  This symptom is impacting my life at this point so much I am housebound except for Dr. appt.  I so want to get moving some again but I feel so bad.  Hope this finds you all with a good day today.

Yes you need to drop that as well its evil poison and its also made by COCA COLA the company with no moral conscious >:( 

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0098949

http://side-effects.owndoc.com/truvia-side-effects.php

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Very disturbing.  I guess I have to try to give up all my pleasures now. Trying to lose weight over the last few years and most of these diet products contain these substances.  Always something.  Thanks for the info.  I'm going to give up the Truvia first and see if it makes a difference. 

I haven't posted in awhile. Just wanted to post here first and see if anyone else felt this. I got my cervical cells removed. It was a level 3 and the precancerous cells are gone which is a good thing.  :) However I'm feeling this stretching feeling in my uterus. I'm not sure if this isn't normal or not. I plan on calling my gyno doctor tomorrow if it's not. It could be me healing from surgery but I can't be too sure. Just wanted to post this up and see if anyone could give me feedback on this. Thank you.  :smitten:

I'm losing weight by only eating full products, and more fat (the healthy ones)

I was like you for many years, drinking diet coke, eating everything diet, and I could not lose a pound. I went to a dietician and did everything they told me to. Still did not lose weight.

Then I switched to lot's of proteins and good fats, trying to stay away from sugar, and I already lost 15 pounds. It's crazy. But the fact that light products make you lose weight is a myth

I haven't posted in awhile. Just wanted to post here first and see if anyone else felt this. I got my cervical cells removed. It was a level 3 and the precancerous cells are gone which is a good thing.  :) However I'm feeling this stretching feeling in my uterus. I'm not sure if this isn't normal or not. I plan on calling my gyno doctor tomorrow if it's not. It could be me healing from surgery but I can't be too sure. Just wanted to post this up and see if anyone could give me feedback on this. Thank you.  :smitten:

While I'm not sure in you regarding the op, I myself get a lot of problems like your describing due to muscle spasms in the pelvic floor muscles which then trip off everything attached to it and that's a lot  . So muscle spasms or withdrawal symptoms in that area may account for what your feeling if your check up is okay.

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Female Pelvic Floor

http://www.beyondbasicsphysicaltherapy.com/images/Stein-Illustration2-sm.jpg

Female Urogenital System

http://www.beyondbasicsphysicaltherapy.com/images/Stein-Illustration1.jpg

Male Pelvic Floor

http://www.beyondbasicsphysicaltherapy.com/images/Stein-Illustration4-sm.jpg

Male Urogenital System

http://www.beyondbasicsphysicaltherapy.com/images/Stein-Illustration3-sm.jpg

nova, how are you doing now with the bladder spasms, and UTIs? I have been reading your old posts. I have moderate to slight blood in my urine since tolerance WD and now after 22 months CT. I never had any UTIs or bladder spasms issues until my encounter with Ambien (z-drug) so I have no doubt it is all due to WD. I have had numerous testing by urologist (cyst, ultrasounds, urine). I am now having another episode of severe bladder spasms, frequent urination, blood in my urine, but no UTI. Some times tests are positive for UTIs, other times not.

I am OK with bactrim for confirmed UTIs, but try to manage the spasms with AZO. but only take that for 2 days no more.

How are your bladder issues?

Always, cindy

Hello everone! can ypo help me in this matter please!  im on K 1mg for 4 years develope tolerance last year, c/o to Diazepam  now on 3mg

ive got hit with withrawal at this stage, and this time i had UTI (urinary tract infection) i was in the doctor yesterday he given me DISTACLOR

(CEFACLOR)  I've taken one lastnight but notice hartbeat fast and muscle spasm more symptoms. Not sure if the antibiotic is with interaction with benzo. 

IN YOUR OWN OPINION OR EXPERIENCE WHAT antibiotic you had try while on benzo.  i know many drugs to avoid but I'm not familiar with it.  My doctor said he change prescription if i have reaction with the antibiotic.

PLEASE HELP!! I NEED TO GO BACK TODAY THE DOCTOR TODAY!!

THANKS, mcm

Call the pharmacy and they can tell you if your antibiotic will interact with the valium.  If it is a floroqinolone or something like that class you shouldn't take it.  Your dr. should know also.  I took bactrim for 2 days before they found out it wasn't an infection and it didn't bother me.  My symptoms are w/d related, I'm pretty sure of it.  I am going to a urologist when I heal more from my spinal surgery to make sure but i also have bladder spasms and microscopic blood in urine. When they culture it it isnt' an infection so they never treat it.  So sorry you are suffering with this, its awful symptom and one that keeps me from living my life as I would like to.  Mostly stay at home in pain right now.  HOpe you do better.

Need advice please. At 22 months CT bladder spasms pain increased, and blood in urine. I have had 2 confirmed UTIs since Sept and went thru 2 rounds of bactrim since Sept. Sometimes, the cultures are positive for infection other times are negative. All my bladder spasms, urgency to urinate, blood in urine only started after my encounter with ambien. I know it is due to WD.

Saw my urologist today, he is not familiar with z-drug WD, so he focuses on his area of speciality. Based on urine test today, it again shows blood in urine, and possibly infection, so he will send it out for a culture. Meanwhile he wants to prescribe Keflex (this is the antibiotic Dezlez was on that put her back into acute) and after that wants me to take 90 days low dose of macrobid.

he also prescribed some uribel  for bladder spasms ( i think this is similar to AZO)

I can't go on like this, the pain is pretty bad... I am afraid of Keflex cause of Dezlez experience, I had no problems with taking bactrim though, but it does not seem to be effective with this possible infection.

Did anyone else have problems taking keflex or macrobid? Did it cause WD sxs to increase? Thanks

Macrobid made me sick but don't think it was w/d related.  Keflex should be ok.  I have Uribel here but was scared to take it because heart palps was a side effect listed and I was already having those.  If you take the Uribel let me know how you do.  I hope this subsides for you soon, it is really a terrible pain.  I am still tapering, have really just started so this symptom for me to think it might go on so long is really depressing me.  I think Ambien can also cause these types s/x's Dr.s just don't know.  I tell my PCP about the valium and bladder spasms and he looks at me like I"m crazy.  Feel better.

freeze, Thank you so much for responding, I appreciate it so much. This is a horrible sxs to have. Lost dog suffered with this and recovered by 22 months. But you are doing a smart taper, I was a CT. i think you are giving yourself the best chance possible to minimize your WD sxs with a taper, and I have seen where those after completing a taper these sxs disappear.

The clinic doctor also gave me phenazopyridine for bladder spasms pain, I had no side effects but sure if it helped much. And FDA warns NOT to take that more than 2 days. But my Urologist did not like the phenazopyridine, said it was like taking a sugar pill so he prescribed the Urribel. He claims there is no time limit on taking uribel........um, I think I have heard that line before. So i will be checking the FDA warnings myself. I will let you know how the uribel works out.

Also, I had heart palps for the first 8 months of WD, and then they completely left. I remembering I had 2 EKGS and wore a heart monitor, heart monitor was negative but EKGs, 1 was normal one was abnormal, cardiologist found findings "weird", that was what he told my husband and I . I knew it was all z-drug WD, but I did not even bother trying to explain it to him. I have seen at east 12 doctors during tolerance WD, searching for answers to my bizarre sxs until I figured out is was due to ambien.

Thanks again for responding, emotionally i am a wreck right now and th pain is off the charts.

Always, cindy

Freeme, thanks for responding and to everyone in this forum such a big help to read different stories.thanks, Mcm. Keep you all updated about my progress.

During my 16 years on Xanax, I had numerous bouts of I thought was a UTI but there never was any bacteria found in urine samples.  These bouts would last for a month or more and finally go away.  During my last year of tolerance withdrawal, I had bladder cramping and painful urination for over six months.  After finding out I was addicted to Xanax, I doubled my dose for three days just to see what would happen.  And all my symptoms went away.  I tapered and am 17 months out, and I have had no bladder symptoms since early on in my taper.  I know how much you are suffering with this problem.  It is a withdrawal symptom.  I hope your problem eases up soon.  Hugs, KB

Thanks you all also.  Please do let me know how the Uribel affects you as I have it here but was too scared to try it.  I also had an abnormal ekg and had to have a chemical stress test done last month.  Nothing was found, heart normal.  All this crap is w/d but i guess best to check it all out.  I can deal with a lot of pain as I have had spinal issues for years but this bladder, vaginal and urethra pain is the ultimate.  I pray it goes away for us all, I sometimes think I can't go on with it.  Hope you get relief soon, I feel so bad for us all.  Who knew what awaited us taking this poisonous crap. 

freeme, one of our prior members dezlez had the bladder, vaginal and urethra pain you mentioned, she wrote a success story, and recovered by 18 months. The point is she recovered, so will you.

I sure hope so but it is so far into the future just don't see how I can stand it that long.  Did you try the Uribel?  I would take it if I thought it would help and not be addictive or cause the heart racing etc. 

freeze, I am going to try uribel.  It is prescribed on a prn basis, so I would only take it occasionally. I doubt it is addictive. With me after being on an AB for 24 hours then the bladder spasms decrease, so I may not need to try it this time around. But if my culture comes back negative, I plan to stop the AB , and try the uribel for the bladder spasms.

But i will research it before I take it.

Also, with healing, no you will not be in discomfort for a long time, over time sxs diminished not near the intensity they are during acute.