Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group

[ol...]

I'm going to the urogyn this week for a suspected prolapse. Kind of nervous. I will know for sure then. Wish me good luck  :(

Hi Cosair  :hug: Here is the other thing I forgot happened before I knew it was tolerance WD my Vagina muscle felt like it had dropped . I noticed when I sat on my friends garden wall my vagina felt slack and was pressing against the wall like it had prolapsed. My ex also remarked while we were having sex it 'didn't feel right'' down there at all and neither did sex feel right :-\ Anyway its back to normal now and I know what caused it it was muscle waste in the vaginal wall's from the WD, I had last a hell of a lot of weight and couldn't understand why as my eating habits and diet were still the same.  ???

I even began eating more and still losing weight, muscle ways MORE than fat and the tolerance withdrawal had caused all over muscle waste and THAT was the problem. All my muscles internal and external dropped and my breast were non existent I couldn't bear to see myself naked I looked so awful like a prisoner of war, I was under weight for year's and before that I went well over for no logical reason as well, Benzos again.  :tickedoff:

Then my weight swung over again and now its gone down but I need to lose some more but thats the least of my problems right now where WD is concerned. And my breast have increases over a cup size Benzo withdrawal also cause breast enlargement and problems s well. I will eat my hat if you haven't got the same problem now I remembered that one It happened with my anus as well. I still have muscle issues but others have sorted their self out with no interference well it makes perfect sense seeing as Benzos are the culprit for ALL of it  :tickedoff:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm going to the urogyn this week for a suspected prolapse. Kind of nervous. I will know for sure then. Wish me good luck  :(

Hi Cosair  :hug: Here is the other thing I forgot happened before I knew it was tolerance WD my Vagina muscle felt like it had dropped . I noticed when I sat on my friends garden wall my vagina felt slack and was pressing against the wall like it had prolapsed. My ex also remarked while we were having sex it 'didn't feel right'' down there at all and neither did sex feel right :-\ Anyway its back to normal now and I know what caused it it was muscle waste in the vaginal wall's from the WD, I had last a hell of a lot of weight and couldn't understand why as my eating habits and diet were still the same.  ???

I even began eating more and still losing weight, muscle ways MORE than fat and the tolerance withdrawal had caused all over muscle waste and THAT was the problem. All my muscles internal and external dropped and my breast were non existent I couldn't bear to see myself naked I looked so awful like a prisoner of war, I was under weight for year's and before that I went well over for no logical reason as well, Benzos again.  :tickedoff:

Then my weight swung over again and now its gone down but I need to lose some more but thats the least of my problems right now where WD is concerned. And my breast have increases over a cup size Benzo withdrawal also cause breast enlargement and problems s well. I will eat my hat if you haven't got the same problem now I remembered that one It happened with my anus as well. I still have muscle issues but others have sorted their self out with no interference well it makes perfect sense seeing as Benzos are the culprit for ALL of it  :tickedoff:

I do think benzo's caused this, but every time I have a bowel movement, my bowel drops in my vagina :( and my bladder too. It hurts a lot. I'm really scared. I will let you all know tomorrow what the outcome is :( Thank you for your support. I feel less alone because of it

Best of wishes for your appt.  These womens issues are just awful, arent they.  I have  also been reading your other posts on the Poly drugging thread and so feel for you.  I also am on three drugs but two aren't benzos.  ONe is Norco, a painkiller and the other Soma, a muscle relaxer.  I think those and the Valium are causing most of my problems.  I wish you luck and prayers to find answers, I will need spinal surgery but don't see how I can even contemplate getting this major surgery in the shape I'm in.  Hopefully you won't have a prolapse and they can do something for your issues.

Hi FM  :hug: some side effects of Soma are loss of bladder control muscle spasm painful or difficult urination which you can also get from WD, I am wondering if its adding to or the cause pf your problem. Also Soma has to be tapered down not stopped abruptly as its addictive so don't try to just drop it , and if you don't mind me asking why do you need spinal surgery?  I'm trying to help you find a cause and elimination if its possible to whats going on with you if its all WD or other possible causes on top of the WD sxs.

I do think benzo's caused this, but every time I have a bowel movement, my bowel drops in my vagina :( and my bladder too. It hurts a lot. I'm really scared. I will let you all know tomorrow what the outcome is :( Thank you for your support. I feel less alone because of it

I had the same symptoms, it felt like my colon was trying to exit through my vagina and hurt like hell  :D :D Of course its a good idea to get checked out as its messing with your head, don't forget to let us know what the outcome is. I'm sure you'll be fine apart from WD :)

I have had spinal issues since 1984. Have had two back surgeries.  Had a big flare up around the time of interdose w/d s/x's from taking Ativan for 4 yrs.  Have crossed to all V now and was feeling ok.  Only the spinal isues got worse and worse.  Have been seeing Neurosurgeon, pain mang. and million other Drs. had 2 MRI's and I have spinal stenosis, two bulging discs, spondylosis (sp) and some other issues and I can't walk or stand for more than 10 min.  Surgery is solution at this point.  Now all the fun has started with the UTI, nausea, diarrhea, and other lovely symptoms.  there is no way I can have surgery in this condition so will see what Dr. says.  I don't know if I should hold all meds at this point or if I should get off one of them and which one first.  "Didn't realize the Soma was so addicting, have been on that so long with the Norco.  I dont see any way out of this,  I hope you get some good news at the dr. and they can help with the Vproblems etc. as they are so bad. 

So Nova you were right. No prolapse. There is still possibility of intussusception (but that would require x-ray, and only sollution is operation so I don't want to test for that)

And another thing is, there was some uterus tissue outside the uterus in my vagina.

So now I'm scared I have endometriosis (of course, health scared as I am right now) But they can only see that with an operation. So I don't want operation.

I am going to talk about it with my acupuncturist, because I'm more an alternative medicine kind of girl nowadays anyway (why would that be ;) )

He said I should get my colon checked out because it's my colon that is painful.

Corsair,

Good to have all that checked out. You could check your colon with colonoscopy. While that's no fun either, it will tell a lot. Less problematic than surgery to check for endometriosis! Yes, see what Accupuncturist can do, and says.

Bennie

Yes, it is good to have had that checked out. I do believe our musclesdown there start to get lax or waste away like all the others. I totally understand what you are talking about. A few years ago I felt like things were "sinking", I would get against the wall and do a head stand in hopes that it would all readjust back into place. I can't do a headstand any more,so I lay on the floor and prop my butt up on pillows. It probably doesn't help at all but it takes the pressure off for a little bit. Yeah, I'm weird.  :crazy:

So glad it wasn't a prolapse.  Hope you don't have to have any surgery.  I do, I just came from surgeon but at least he said he could do the micro surgery on my back and not the rods screws fusion one.  Still, I'm terrified of surgery and all the drugs they use and have to do this in the middle of trying to taper.  saw pain management dr. and he said to just hold all meds at this point and don't try to taper until surgery over.  Hope everyone is feeling better.  I still have some pressure etc. but some better.  tongue burning comes and goes though, so annoying.  also new symptom, creepy feelings down my arms and looks like red mottling under skin. this happens when I wake up, so strange.  Take my meds and it goes away.  Still having some bowel issues and appetite off.  Nausea and burning v some better so thank God for that.  Have a burning free day everyone.

OGM, you are not weird, just trying to help yourself any way you can without making things worse!  You posted somewhere else about a bad morning, hope you are feeling better now.

So glad it wasn't a prolapse.  Hope you don't have to have any surgery.  I do, I just came from surgeon but at least he said he could do the micro surgery on my back and not the rods screws fusion one.  Still, I'm terrified of surgery and all the drugs they use and have to do this in the middle of trying to taper.  saw pain management dr. and he said to just hold all meds at this point and don't try to taper until surgery over.  Hope everyone is feeling better.  I still have some pressure etc. but some better.  tongue burning comes and goes though, so annoying.  also new symptom, creepy feelings down my arms and looks like red mottling under skin. this happens when I wake up, so strange.  Take my meds and it goes away.  Still having some bowel issues and appetite off.  Nausea and burning v some better so thank God for that.  Have a burning free day everyone.

Sounds very scary! They cannot put off the surgery? Do you have nerve damage?

I can probably put off the surgery for a little while but have to have it if I want to get out of pain and get mobile again.  Now the burning tingly feeling is in my feet.  Still don't feel completely better, appetite still off, some nausea.  Hate this feet thing, it isn't my back I asked surgeron.  Hope everyone has a good day.

I can probably put off the surgery for a little while but have to have it if I want to get out of pain and get mobile again.  Now the burning tingly feeling is in my feet.  Still don't feel completely better, appetite still off, some nausea.  Hate this feet thing, it isn't my back I asked surgeron.  Hope everyone has a good day.

I had the same burning in my feet because of benzo's. That's what's really awful for you. You don't know which is what. I have the same but with different things. I was in trials before going on benzo's (I'm pissed at my doctor because he jeopoardized my recovery)

So sorry for you, I know what you mean.  Dr. was one who kept me on Ativan for 4 yrs.  Said it was low dose don't worry, blah blah.  Now he retired lol.  I also just took Macrobid for the UTI and one of the side effects is hand and feet numby, tingling so don't know if it could be that also.  I stopped it Sat. morning so who knows.  I'm so tired and over it all but just have to keep on going.  Mornings are horrible but seem to get better as day goes on.  We just have to hang in there, no sense staying pissed at Dr. etc.  I should have done my research, I had no experience with any Benzos so didn't know. 

Really thought the burning, pressure feeling was a UTI as it was mostly gone since Monday.  It just came back with a vengeance after I went to use the bathroom.  So depressing.  I don't see how I can have surgery while facing this horrible pressure and pain.  Dr. said to hold all meds, stop tapering.  I have been holding since 8-11 so its over a month.  I even felt like eating yesterday and this morning and now boom, back.  I guess I should be thankful it let up mostly for a few days but now in so much distress again.  I have to get my mind back together, just can't take it.  Sorry to be so negative and hope you all are in better shape than me right now. 

my symphysis pubis hurts again  :-\ i used to dislocate that joint a bit, so so so scared I damaged it because of withdrawal. When will this muscle problems end  :'(

• 2 weeks later...
  What symptoms does doing that do?  I never heard of the symphysis pubis????  I know I have pain and pressure down there, I thought it was almost gone but today I went to go to bathroom and boom, back again.  Can't take this.

And so I have hurt my pelvic floor muscle. I have strained almost all my muscles thanks to benzo, but this one is new. I cannot do much and I do not know how to relax that muscle. I feel awkward considering massaging it, I don't think I would be able :o

I have been treated 3 times for UTI so I think we can say now it isn't a UTI, I think it would be gone by now.  The pressure is the worst but also have some burning after urination.  Not all the time.  Also now have diarrhea again, prob from the antibiotics and no appetite.  I have not been able to cut any Valium or other drugs since 8-11. Dr. insists to hold, not cut anything.  I am not seeing any improvement so do you good folks think cutting a little V will help or hurt at this point. I am still on 15 mg. V .  I was thinking of maybe trying to cut out the Soma first before the V and see if it is easier.  I cut out half my dose of that before crossing and didn't have too hard a time.  I have to put off my surgery right now so am in a lot of spinal pain on top of it all.  Almost bedbound, I do manage to get up and sit in recliner most of day.  Go to Dr. appt. when I have to and grocery store about once a week but that is all I can manage.  I am so down at this point and don't know how to proceed.  can't stand the thought of more s/x, but am hurting so bad and don't seem to be stabilizing at all.  HELP, advice please.  What would you all do?

I have it also.  I asked for advice but no one has responded.  I guess I'll have to go to Urologist and see what can be done.  I am beyond depressed, no one seems to have advice, Drs. are clueless, tell me don't taper etc. etc.  At this point the pain meds do help but I want off them too.  I can't take it, so down. 

I have it also.  I asked for advice but no one has responded.  I guess I'll have to go to Urologist and see what can be done.  I am beyond depressed, no one seems to have advice, Drs. are clueless, tell me don't taper etc. etc.  At this point the pain meds do help but I want off them too.  I can't take it, so down.

I don't know what soma is, so I don't really know what to say. If it's an antidepressant, I would come off it first and hold the valium.

Soma is a muscle relaxer, for my spinal issues.  I thought the same thing, maybe I should get off that first.  I never had this problem until I started this taper off the Valium. 

Soma is a muscle relaxer, for my spinal issues.  I thought the same thing, maybe I should get off that first.  I never had this problem until I started this taper off the Valium.

With what I know now, I would've saved the benzo last, because benzo withdrawal is hard on your CNS and tapering after jumping from benzo's is nearly impossible