back again

[po...]

Hi Polenta,

Wondering how things are going? I saw you mentioned your cats again in another post. How are they doing?

How are you holding up? Thinking of you and sending prayers and support.

Love, Jade

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [po...]

• [Ja...]

• [Li...]

• [pr...]

Thanks Jade,  I have been thinking one of them was not going to make it, but he seems t o have turned a corner at last.  So now they are going to have a slow recoverY i hope.

Polenta,

Oh no...I hope all will be okay. I will pray for you and your babies. Let us know how it's going.

love, jade

Polenta,

Are you okay? Is your cat doing any better? Thinking of you and sending prayers. :angel:

Jade

thanks again Jade, he is finally home after a tiny camera was put up his nose and found that it was swollen and sore, so the vet flushed it out with a saline solution and what he dislodged (he hopes it was a large (1 cm) lump of decaying food, will be sent for biopsy - get the results tomorrow, but he has stopped bleeding and is finally getting  better.  PHew!

Polenta,

Awwww, poor baby. He is really suffering. What a harrowing experience for you too.

Hopefully things will be okay now. :)

I had a 2 hour lift of sx on June 25(17 nights ago) right before bed. And the next morning got slammed even worse, and no let up now for 17 days straight.  Even more intense and severe sx if you can believe that. I am just so worn out and in pain, jumping out of my skin even now at 2am here in Florida. I wish this adrenaline would stop. It is hitting me every am, not one day is ever missed. The racing thoughts last all day and so severe.

I am barely hanging on by a thread. I sure hope this is really healing... :idiot:

How are you doing? Has your sleep gotten better? Is your dizziness gone now, or do you still get some dizziness?

I always think of of how strong you are to have gone through this for so long. I would not last that long, these sx are too severe now.

Praying for you and kitties.        love, Jade

thanks Jade and Lily.

Jade, there isn't any way I could have escaped it other than topping myself, and I had to wait for my last 2 cats to die before I could do that….

I haven't had any dizziness for many years now, and although I still wake up around 3 times a night, I get enough sleep, and since I came off caffeine, the quality of  my sleep has improved.  I don't think I have slept through  a night without waking since the late 1960's - just before I started on benzos………

I used to comfort myself by thinking that every second off the poisonous benzos was a second of healing and I stilll beliieve it Jade, can you hang on to that thought? It might help

I hope all is well with your kitty. I have two, both rescues. They are my best buds. One only has three legs, the other was declawed by a previous owner and abandoned.

east

Thanks Polenta,

Still praying for you and kitties.

This is every second of torture today, any break would be a Godsend.

Really cute cat cartoon ;D Thank you for posting it.

love, Jade

I switched to an expensive, non-clay litter several months ago. I am so happy with it! SO much less dust...its got to be healthier for my two little guys.

Since we're talking cats - anyone have good ideas for shedding?? Both of mine shed a lot. I bought one of those little rubber brushes, it works fine but its so messy. I end up vacuuming piles of fur. Oh, and lint rollers...I should have stock in that company.

east

Still praying for you and your kitties, Polenta.

Jade, praying for you, too!

Love,

Lily

Jade I hope you are getting a bit of relief now and again, but if not , I promise you it WILL happen and thanks Lily and everyone.  No test results yet, but he is almost back to normal, and his brother is too.  still sneezing, but no bllood than k goodness. Vet says his nose is so swollen and sore, it may take a while for the sneezing to stop.

I NEVER  want to see a pepper plant again!!!

That is such hopeful news!  I really hope they will both be fine now.

Thanks for the update on them!

Love and Blessings,

Lily

Polenta :smitten:

So happy for you and the kitties. I hope the problem has resolved itself and now your baby can feel good again. It hurts so badly to watch our precious babies suffer.

I am still getting slammed worse than last year...sigh. Thank you for the encouragement. I hope I can find the strength to cope as well as you did.

Sincerely, Jadetortoise

still waiting for the test results…….

Jade, how can you say I coped "well" you didn't see me ……..

all I did was get through it "somehow" which is all anyone can do, so please don't beat yourself up for not "coping well"

http://goodlaughz.com/so-shes-like-get-off-the-counter-and-im-like-get-off-my-ass/

If the link works you will see a pic of my cat's favourite role model, sent to me long ago by Chinook ……..

hope it works

~made me think of this one.  I know my cats have said it to me!

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/29351_133159153501890_1646109177_n1_zps3b02c817.jpg

I am so glad your cat is doing okay. Its so hard when something is wrong. Sounds like you have a good vet, too

east

http://goodlaughz.com/so-shes-like-get-off-the-counter-and-im-like-get-off-my-ass/

If the link works you will see a pic of my cat's favourite role model, sent to me long ago by Chinook ……..

hope it works

~made me think of this one.  I know my cats have said it to me!

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/29351_133159153501890_1646109177_n1_zps3b02c817.jpg

that's funny too Lily. now i've got to find one and post it.

Glad you liked it, Pretty.  It has given me a chuckle or two since the first time I saw it.  Did you ever say that to some adult that wasn't your parent?  I don't think I did but I heard other kids.  Oh my!  *eye very wide open!*

Polenta, how is everyone doing there?  Are the test results back?  I hope you are all still on the mend.

Love,

Lily

Glad you liked it, Pretty.  It has given me a chuckle or two since the first time I saw it.  Did you ever say that to some adult that wasn't your parent?  I don't think I did but I heard other kids.  Oh my!  *eye very wide open!*

oh yeah, i said it to my mother just a few days ago. :laugh: