• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [po...]

• [Ja...]

• [Li...]

• [pr...]

When I have more energy I will be going back to check out all the pics of your fantastic garden, in the meantime, I am sending you and Jade (and everyone else) healing prayers.

very much love,

Polenta

Hi Polenta,

Coming by to wish you a wonderful year in 2015! 

I hope all is well there and that you are getting some rest.

Love,

Lily

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Polenta,

I just want to say that I hope your kitties have been doing well, you haven't mentioned them lately.

I've been reading the issues on the other threads and I just know that you are wise and always try to help others. I believe that some of us get hit harder and for much longer, myself being one case.

I am struggling harder than ever and hanging on to hope. I don't post very much because too ill. 🐢

I'm so glad you are doing so much better. I hope you come back to read this and don't leave this site. We need you here.

Love, Jadetortoise :smitten:

the best thing Polenta has ever said - (and what i say to myself all the time and tell others) is our "CNS is silently and secretly healing every single momment"...

i know when a window hits that will show me that is the truth.

Yes you will Pretty, and I hope it will be soon.

I just popped back to say a proper goodbye, I do think the moderation on this site is pretty crap, and I have always thought that.  But that

is not the only reason I am leaving, I am leaving because it is the right time to leave, and because I am pissed off that the one and only time I have bothered to stand up for the truth of what I am saying, the mods step it for the very first time.  All those other times when I thought they should they never did.   

I am spending far too much time and energy on here, and I don't want to become one of those "madeleine" characters that lurks around benzos long after they say they are better.  So goodbye and speedy (as possible) healing to everybody who needs it. (including LC)

PS mods there's another old post of mine using even more emoticons on Benzomamas thread, you really should edit out asap

polenta,

yeah, not too crazy myself about the mods right now myself -- had (what was a serious problem to me) with a brand new member that was not taken care of when i reported her to them. i guess i will just stick with my buddies. sorry to see you leave and hope you pop in from time to time and let us know how you are?

thanks for all your sound advice. i will be ordering that Marpac white noise machine and i also did a little sun bathing today to get some Vit D. it felt so good so i will be trying to do that instead of supplementing with it for now. :)

be well and take care of those precious kitties.

pretty

Polenta,

I am happy for you and wishing you well.

I agree with pretty. Please pop in now and then just to say hi and let us know how things are going.

I will miss talking with you and sorry you won't be around much.

Give your kitties some scratchies from me. :smitten:

Love,

Jadetortoise 🐢