Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

I feel strangely well today also.  Better than I have in days.  What's up with that?  It's only day two of my change in dosing.  Could it be helping that fast?  I will probably end up later in the I mania/insomnia thing again also.

Guess I spoke too soon.  Suddenly my Peripheral Neuropathy kicked in and I feel like sh*t.  I feel like I have a bad sunburn on my neck and shoulders, my feet are tingling, and the Burning Mouth Syndrome just kicked in full bore.  It's that time of day despite splitting the Xanax dose up.  WTF? Is it the Xanax, the trazodone, or the 7UP?  I was doing so well today.  Hypersensitization sucks. I sure learned my lesson when I caused that. >:(

Splitting this Xanax up in to multiple doses, smelling the ham hocks, and talking about Mexican food has me quite hungry.  :laugh:  I want a Pepsi or an Irish Coffee so bad....I have both in the house.  Don't do it!!!!  In a few hours I have to start fasting for blood work tomorrow so I have to get any eating or drinking done ASAP and be "clean" for the blood work tomorrow.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I was thinkn 7up had the high caffeine, but thats Mountain Dew..

I Love the part in the movie "The Legend of Ricky Bobby"  where his boys told their Grandpa they were going to come at him like two spider monkey's all jacked up on Mountain Dew  :yippee: ....BaHaHaHa :laugh:  makes me laugh every time ;)

Fluter

I guess I did too, I layer down fir what I thought would be a regular 2 hour dose at 9, now it's 5 am....that's a full 8 HOURS!

as a result I missed taking my benzo dose and my betablocker..

This seems to happen everytime I miss taking my dose, I know y'all remember me saying this before...

It's the 4th time now

That HAS to mean something because I was right in the middle if a cut and a I insomnia wave...

oh, I was thinkn 7up had the high caffeine, but thats Mountain Dew..

I Love the part in the movie "The Legend of Ricky Bobby"  where his boys told their Grandpa they were going to come at him like two spider monkey's all jacked up on Mountain Dew  :yippee: ....BaHaHaHa :laugh:  makes me laugh every time ;)

Fluter

'...Dear 6lb, 4oz baby Jesus..."  :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I did too, I layer down fir what I thought would be a regular 2 hour dose at 9, now it's 5 am....that's a full 8 HOURS!

as a result I missed taking my benzo dose and my betablocker..

This seems to happen everytime I miss taking my dose, I know y'all remember me saying this before...

It's the 4th time now

That HAS to mean something because I was right in the middle if a cut and a I insomnia wave...

I kinda know what you mean...I think I'm at a point in tapering where my dose is so low that it is a little more bothersome than helpful when I take it. But as of recent I've had some interdose withdrawal sprig back a bit, and its still more uncomfy than the small bit of bother that's created when I dose, so I'm still sticking to my normal dosing schedule and taper, rather than rushing the "jump" yet. You thinking of just doing a double cut & jumping?

I'm too scared lol

Just makes me wonder, I've missed my dose about 4 times now(I dose at night) and as a result I SLEEP! instead of the usual 2-3 hour crazy nap...

and, not only did I sleep 8 hours, appharently I never moved, feet still crossed, hands still folded on chest, phone in hand lol.... I only planned on closing my eyes a minute...

8 HOURS! I haven't done that in years...

and, not only did I sleep 8 hours, appharently I never moved, feet still crossed, hands still folded on chest, phone in hand lol.... I only planned on closing my eyes a minute...

8 HOURS! I haven't done that in years...

Awesome Benzy!!

Blue :smitten:

Ya, but blue, that only happens when I lay down for a bit too close to bedtime, and end up forgetting to take my dose.... and I sleep all the way through the night, thats the 4th times its happened this month.... what does that say??

I dont guess it matters really, Im still gonna do the slow taper, the whole reason Im doing that is to try to keep my arrhythmias from flaring back up to a uncontrolable level like t hey were when I started this crap, if I do that, its all been for nothing..if it wasn't for that, I really think I could had done ok with the standard fast taper...I could handle the usual side effects I think, Im very used to anxiety/panic/depression, thats all pre-existing....

it just makes me very curious....

I managed to get a pretty good cut last night, still not a full .0625 cut yet, I slowed way down due to the drama/horse thing, but by tomorrow night I should be doing the full cut........after that, one to go!!! OMG!!

I know, the more I think about that the more it trips me out! I say my taper has Ben easier than most, I never experienced D/P or D/R, that I was aware of anyway,but it wasn't fun either.....I'm sure everyone witnessed my mood/personality swings...

I almost go emotional thinking about finally being off...