WHAT TO EXPECT

[51...]

[b1...]

can you get to a dr  or er that you trust?

if your think you do get it checked  please

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane I had a week of what you are experiencing this week - It is horrible. I am so sorry you are suffering. You are in my thoughts.

[51...]
I reaaaaaaaaaallly dont want to reinstate but I feel so so very bad. I dont know when it gets better or if ill ever heal.

Jane, this is a long haul. Sorry, but I dont want to give you false info. I was feeling really bad for months. At two weeks off you are at a starting point. I was able to only notice improvement on a monthly basis.

You will heal, you will heal.

that has to be your mantra..I will heal, I will heal....

You should get your bp checked. You can find a machine to check it at the grocery store or a pharmacy.  Or try the fire house, the hospital or a dr office.

People really cant tell if their bp is high, but if you are concerned, have it checked.

you will heal!! It takes time

good healing

[51...]
I feel like i did when i first came back from er all over again. I may need to go again im so depressed.

[51...]

Im gonna call day 15 to quits right now i am so sick its unbelievable well maybe it isnt either way i feel like death

need to be put out of this misery on to day 16 but ill probably post again

day 15 :)

hope to get a window soon...

I cut my phenobarb tomorrow...im very scared to do it guys, Ive been using it as a clutch. Im very worried...:(

Hi Jane

Sorry you are feeling so bad.

Maybe it would be best to wait to stabilise before cutting pheno.

The last thing you want is pheno withdrawals ontop of valium withdrawals.

Take care and keep posting

[a4...]

hey Jane

seriously I see that you are having a bad time today which is to be expected.  I wish you would reconsider you have been off for two weeks and you have gone so far.  Seriously can you hang on oh I should not be telling you this so you need to do what you need to do.

Lizzyxx

[51...]
when does it end?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[a4...]

Jane

yes you can and you have been doing it.  havent you.  Trust me it will get better I promise you that.  But like i said i cant tell you what to do you have to make that decision for yourself ok.

Im thinking of you Sweetheart take care

Lizzyxx

[09...]

Hey Jane,

I'm sorry you're suffering.  Epsom salt baths with lavender helped me pass the time.  Anything that helps.

Take care,

M

[09...]
I read that you're thinking of throwing in the towel again.  How are you feeling right now?

[51...]

im gonna reinstate tonight sorry guys if i let u down this is too unbearable.

i need to so a slow taper

[09...]

I'll support you either way.  I'm sorry you're hurting.  CT is not a good way to go but for some it is the only way.  If you can reinstate and get to a stable point to taper then that's wonderful.

Best of luck.

M

Hi Jane,

We're not here to judge.  Only you know how you feel.  You're close to the two week window often said to be effective for reinstatement. 

Let us know how you do.  We're here for you and hoping for you to be able to stabilize. 

Challis  :thumbsup:

• Popular Now