• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there, Jane.  Each day you are closer to healing.  If you have to take it minute by minute, then do that.  I'm glad you decided not to reinstate.

Sincerely,

fg

[bd...]

Hey Jane,

I just read the thread and wanted you to know that I'm rooting for you.  The first few weeks are the hardest, hang tough.

Peace,

M

[32...]
Thanks Martha! I was wondering everyone? Am I still at high risk for seziures after 2 weeks 1 day off? Or has it dropped a bit?

[bd...]

I think you're in the clear as I've only heard of people seizing in the first week BUT I don't know for sure. 

Have a good night.

[32...]

is so frustrating i feel like my brain is melting away i cant sleep my nerves are shot i feel like im gonna have a seziure and die and am running out of patience.

My rispodol isnt even working anymore my insomnia is so bad the twitches and jolts are horrible!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tell me what is gonna happen with me when do these extreme w.d sx's pass and am i gonna have a seizure at this point and die?

ugggh!!

[28...]

Jane

I seriously dont think that the seizure will happen sweety.  I think it would have happened by now.  Yes im hearing you nerves shot the whole lot.  I dont know when they pass im still going through it will let you know when it does.

Lizzyxx

[32...]

lizzy this is so frustrating i feel like something is drilling a hole through my head!

are u able to drive and stuff at least now?

[28...]

hey Jane

yeah I can drive but Im just so emotional you know.  So i am not going out to much atm although yesterday was good for me.  It is frustrating but we are early off look at these other poor people right they have been doing it tough for longer right.

Lizzyxx

[32...]
yes i know the emotional part is so tough...im still in w/d though i cant even leave my house...my bed even...im scared to leave my house or my room in fear of something majorly bad happening. At least you can function thats very good!

[28...]

I know Jane

but remember funtioning at a very basic level my dear.  The fear is super common in withdrawal and for me this has gotton less.  I still remember it though.  It gets better in time.

Lizzy

[32...]

day 15 :)

hope to get a window soon...

I cut my phenobarb tomorrow...im very scared to do it guys, Ive been using it as a clutch. Im very worried...:(

[32...]
I am having a very bad day...my hearts racing out of control and i am crying and panicking again...i need your guys help to calm down

[3d...]

hey jane

some of this might be due to the fear of cutting the phenobarb

you dont know how that is going to go but it may well go fine and your fears are unfounded

the rest of the symptoms are just symptoms they arent real,they arent permanent

it will pass ,the panic will pass and the rest of your withdrawal symptoms will to

hang in there jane

great big hugs

• Popular Now