• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[66...]
yes still 90 and it isnt helping along with the rispodol...it isnt helping these horrible w/ds but idk is it too late to reinstate? or should i just be strong and pull through?

[66...]

Thank you gentlemen :)

I think for today I will stay clean!

Phenobarb doesnt work on me anymore FG..lol

[66...]
alot of emotion, feeling like im going crazy, unrealistic, very sensitive to light and sound, irritable, massive headache, unable to walk steadily, fast heart rate, rubberband feeling around head, feeling like nerves are going all wacked...pretty much  :(

Jane,

Can you call your doctor or the doctor on-call to let him know what's going on?  By the way, I just checked www.epocrates.com and it says the following about taking Valium and Phenobarb together:

1. phenobarbital <-> Valium

caution advised: combo may decr. benzodiazepine levels, efficacy; may incr. risk of CNS depression, psychomotor impairment (hepatic metab. induced; additive effects)

I just don't want you to have any drug reactions by taking the two together.  Phenobarb has a long half-life as well, so I'm sure it is still in your system.

However, your doctor would be the best one to consult.  I hope you feel like you can hang in there, though.

Sincerely,

fg

[c1...]

Jane

listen to me sweetheart.  this was me just four weeks ago ok and you know what the first few weeks are hell but four weeks later i can feel myself getting so much better.  What more can I tell you.

Lizzyxx

[66...]
yes but not tonight lol...i hope this will pass. i dont know whats better to reinstate and go slow or keep going...what do you guys think? do u think i will feel better in 3 weeks or so? I need to work soon.

[f7...]

jane can you ring a dr or similar and ask them the best course of action?

its a horrible decision

[c1...]

Jane

did you see what I wrote to you.  Im not being negative but odds are you wont be working in three weeks time.  It take so long for our brain to heal this is not a paper cut its trauma to our brain and things need to settle down.  You have come so far it would be a shame for you to go back if you know what im saying.

Lizzyxx

[66...]
lizzy i dont wanna put that junk in my body again i just hate these bad freaking days! UGGGGHHH!!!! Now i have V back in my hands ohhhhhhhhhhhh great ::)

[f7...]

its in your hands not your body

have it with you as crutch if it helps till you can work out your best course of action

Jane,

If you have to, just stay on this forum until the rough patch is over.  I know the anxiety that comes from withdrawals all too well.  We're pulling for you ...

Sincerely,

fg

[c1...]

how did you get that v my friend.  dont take it Jane its not worth it.  who is helping you out during this where r the doctors.

I know its scary im going through it but you will heal in time ok.

Hugs to you

Lizzy

Jane, if it is any consolation, I haven't had any sleep tonight either (although I did take a late nap yesterday).  Missing one night of sleep will not harm you.  Hopefully you will be able to sleep soon.

Sincerely,

fg

I wouldn't worry about working yet.  Just focus on your healing at this time.  That's what I'm having to do.

Sincerely,

fg