WHAT TO EXPECT

[f0...]

Good.  I hope the food will help ease the symptoms.  When I can't sleep, eating definitely calms me down and I eventually fall off to sleep.

fg

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[f0...]

well ill tell u this guys..the er doc was a dumb _ and was calling benzos narcotics  :laugh:

*traquilizers doctor...lol

[25...]

aaah sometimes i wonder whats wrong with them.  Dont get me started on this though i will get into trouble.

hang in there Jane all will be good in the end

Lizzyxx

That's right, Jane.  If you go through this again, just jump on the forum and someone should be here to support you.  It's definitely tough, that's why we're all here.  But the battle is one we can win.  We're all in this together.

Sincerely,

fg

jane-I reinstated after a longer period than you and it didn't help. Please think long and hard about it. It has prolonged my healing and felt awful when I took it. I hope you find some relief. You are in my thoughts.

Hi Jane,

Here's something for you to consider:

Kindling is the phenomenon which occurs as a result of repeated withdrawal from benzodiazepines or alcohol that leads to increasingly severe withdrawal symptoms, including an increased risk of seizures.

This is from Wikipedia and describes the kindling effect of benzodiazepines.  Not to scare you but to help you make an informed decision.

You're already two weeks into healing, even thought it may not feel like it. 

Challis :hug:

[f0...]

yes and ive already been kindling. this is my 3rd time around...:(

im gonna be smart and stay off though.

[f0...]
im suprised you guys werent cheering me on to reinstate..I know dmalice had a tough time too and everyone was suggesting to reinstate to him. i guess its different with everyone?

[f0...]
anyways i feel better today..kinda like part of my brain healed the derealization/personailzation is going away slowly

[28...]

i reinstated before i knew what was going on and found this place

in retrospect maybe it wasnt the greatest idea (its what the drs told me to do )

glad to hear things are better jane

hang in there jane it will pass

[f0...]
Hey guys do u think when u feel the worst pain (emotional and physical) that means your body is healing? I feel smarter today lol

Oh they are! my body is in so much pain  :(

different sxs's everyday..

:(

I dunno how many days you have been without valium, but you may wanna check with a mod about re-instaing, and ask the mod if it is not too late. There is a 14 day window. This is just a suggestion.

I really hope you feel better soon, but as someone who's symptoms did not show till 17days off, I am a little concerned.

That's my issue though, it's up to you in the end.

I reinstated too late, and it didn't work.

[f0...]

I am 14 days off....is that the window? does anyone have the link about reinstating i think colin wrote it.

either way for today i am not reinstating.

Jane,

You can get info from people's signature, like mine

xanax 5mg for 10 years, klonipin 1 mg for 5 years, lunesta 1 mg for 2 years, oxycontin for 10 years. Stopped over 2 weeks in september 2010. 1 year off as of september 2011.

Had many symptoms that have slowly improved over the past year. Still am not back to "normal". I continue to twitch and jump spontaneously. Feel like lead. the same as of 3/2012

[f0...]

Jane,

You can get info from people's signature, like mine

xanax 5mg for 10 years, klonipin 1 mg for 5 years, lunesta 1 mg for 2 years, oxycontin for 10 years. Stopped over 2 weeks in september 2010. 1 year off as of september 2011.

Had many symptoms that have slowly improved over the past year. Still am not back to "normal". I continue to twitch and jump spontaneously. Feel like lead. the same as of 3/2012

sorry didnt know if thats what you ct'd off of...silly me. ::)

I am 14 days off....is that the window? does anyone have the link about reinstating i think colin wrote it.

either way for today i am not reinstating.

Hi Jane

I googled "window of reinstatement" but posts from different forums were all I could find using those search terms.

Maybe a mod can point you towards some literature.

Re-instatement or not is purely your decision.