Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[3f...]

Hey Jane,

I just wanted to stop in and check on you.  How has your day been?

Wishing you well,

M

[89...]

doing well. recognized this is a lot more of a mental thing more than anything...I was using the internet too much so last night i switched to the living room and watched tv... got much more sleep! i also rode my bike to church...progress is being made here  :thumbsup: I need to start working on the addictive part of this addiction and work on my racing thoughts and things that build me up to meltdowns that are really just IRRATIONAL lol.

Thanks everyone for checking in 18 days off!  :) :) :)

I just realized we are only 2 days apart in our jumps. Way to go!!!!

I am 16 days today

Glad you are doing better

a

[89...]

im glad too! hopefully it stays this way...thanks everyone!

Oh, does anyone know when the shaking diminishes?

doing well. recognized this is a lot more of a mental thing more than anything...I was using the internet too much so last night i switched to the living room and watched tv... got much more sleep! i also rode my bike to church...progress is being made here  :thumbsup: I need to start working on the addictive part of this addiction and work on my racing thoughts and things that build me up to meltdowns that are really just IRRATIONAL lol.

Thanks everyone for checking in 18 days off!  :) :) :)

Great to hear, Jane.  Glad you went out for a bike ride and can see the progress.  I can see it just reading your posts... :highfive: 

Some of us are only physically addicted, others are physically and psychologically addicted.  I was not only physically dependent, but was in the habit of taking Xanax for every twinge of anxiety.  I've had to break that habit.

Keep on keeping on, Jane.  You're doing great!

Challis

Being emotional is part of this, sweetie.  Remember all the good windows you've have lately. 

If you read over your posts, you're doing better and better, but there will still be some emotional times.  Even without benzo withdrawal, there is.

Here's a big hug: http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/pigletmph/zadiffgrouphug.gif

Had to fix that...gave you the window I stole from Skyy by mistake!

So....need a window?  http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/w/windows/graphics-windows-823876.gif

Challis

[89...]

Being emotional is part of this, sweetie.  Remember all the good windows you've have lately. 

If you read over your posts, you're doing better and better, but there will still be some emotional times.  Even without benzo withdrawal, there is.

Here's a big hug: http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/pigletmph/zadiffgrouphug.gif

Had to fix that...gave you the window I stole from Skyy by mistake!

:) :) :) :) :)

i know the waves are quite rocky and it is sometimes hard to stay positive all the time especially when you dont see clear skies. i read your having a bad day too? awhhh  :'( itll be better we just gotta ride this out! Im cutting down my phenobarb too im down to 60 mgs from 90 mgs my gaba isnt liking me at all! :-\ sometimes I wonder if I am going crazy..they say that can happen when u c/t....

but you my dear will be fine :smitten: !!!

So....need a window?  http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/w/windows/graphics-windows-823876.gif

Challis

[89...]
woops^ not sure what happened lol.. but its all there let me know if u need a translation  :P

how do u know if ur really going crazy?

Where's Lizzy?  She can tell you all about it!

You're not going crazy.  It just feels like it.

Challis

i know the waves are quite rocky and it is sometimes hard to stay positive all the time especially when you dont see clear skies. i read your having a bad day too? awhhh  :'( itll be better we just gotta ride this out! Im cutting down my phenobarb too im down to 60 mgs from 90 mgs my gaba isnt liking me at all! :-\sometimes I wonder if I am going crazy..they say that can happen when u c/t....

There, fixed it.  It only feels like it.  Even in c/t you don't go crazy, but it feels like it.

You'll be okay, Jane.  Really. 

Here's another hug...

Challis http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/pigletmph/zadiffgrouphug.gif

[89...]

i know the waves are quite rocky and it is sometimes hard to stay positive all the time especially when you dont see clear skies. i read your having a bad day too? awhhh  :'( itll be better we just gotta ride this out! Im cutting down my phenobarb too im down to 60 mgs from 90 mgs my gaba isnt liking me at all! :-\sometimes I wonder if I am going crazy..they say that can happen when u c/t....

There, fixed it.  It only feels like it.  Even in c/t you don't go crazy, but it feels like it.

You'll be okay, Jane.  Really. 

Here's another hug...

Challis http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo29/pigletmph/zadiffgrouphug.gif

WIKIPEDIA told me its possible

lol..?????

[2f...]

Jane

hows it going been thinking of you.  your not going crazy it just feels like it.  Um what you would have read that withdrawal can lead to episodes of psychosis which is not permanent and is usually only in acute withdrawal.

we have all felt we are going crazy at times it just doesnt happen.

Lizzyxx

Jane you are not going crazy, wiki is fos.  Your posts are too funny, I am not sure you can be crazy and funny at the same time.....

Love Sky

[89...]

wiki is supposed to know everything along with google lol.

ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just feel like I will never get me back right now, life feels so awkward and odd...i cant really explain it.

been thinking of u lizzy this stuff is just extremely rocky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to say the least....

im glad i could entertain ;) lol

[2f...]

Jane you will get there sweety i promise its worth it in the end i can tell you that.  Im discussing recipes now for goodness sake who would have thought its hell jane but heaven awaits.

Lizzyxx

[89...]

"just because it happened to others doesnt mean it will happen to you"

Has a nice ring to it lizzy

wooohooo for baking what r u baking? :smitten: :smitten: