Important Survey - Please Participate ×

WHAT TO EXPECT

[51...]

Jane, I hope you have a plan. You also really need some support. The wd is hell, as you have found out. You need to have a plan, other wise you will just keep going  thru  this.

So sorry that you believe that you have to reinstate.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane,

I'm glad you're getting some relief, Jane. 

Forgive me if my memory is faulty as I've been responding to a lot of people here, but are you going to a rehab facility on May 26th or do I have the wrong person? 

Challis

[79...]

hey Jane

i just read you wrote you felt instantly better on the v.

has this changed for you if it has often reinstating does not work there is a link here on that somewhere written by colin about tolerance you may want to check it ot.

Lizzy

[79...]

ok click on home page second subject down you will see it on the right hand side called tolerance you will find it there have a read.

Lizzyxxx

[51...]
I think the Valium has to build up in my bloodstream again. either way the relief i thought i had is very minimal... not what i was expecting... :(

[79...]

you may be right i may take time.  It did not work for me but i was extremely sensitive to it so perhaps it will work for you in time.

Someone else will chip in soon im sure with some advice coz im not the person to answer this at all.  I just wish you the best for sure

Lizzyxx

[79...]

hey Jane

you did what you thought was right at the time.  Hopefully you will start to be better soon.

Lizzyxx

[79...]

ok you need to talk to that doctor if you have only reinstated once ask them does it mean you have to keep going.  I dont know jane i can be here for you but my experience is limited my friend with all of this it did not work for me thats all i can tell you.

please find someone there to help you with this.  I dont know if taking one dose will make things worse or not I wish there were someone around to help you..  maybe you could start a thread in the withdrawal section about this not on the c/t thread because most people who are not doing a c/t would not see your stuff.  If you go to the general forum and ask you may get a reply.

Lizzyxx

[a8...]

hi jane you need to let the valium build back up into a constant blood level

this can take up to  two weeks

this will most likely work for you as you did it early enough

thinking of you

hang in there

[79...]

there you go thank goodness for pablo

an answer from someone who knows unlike me.

how you doing pablo?

Lizzyxx

[a8...]

im ok ty ld1 hope you are too

jane it doing something providing you are taking regular doses to get back to where you were and stay there for a while

just taking one will do nothing or little

good luck

hugs

[a8...]

your dr shouldhave advised you on that , i split mine in twoand it gives me better relief

are you back taking it regularly or do you just have a few days?