WHAT TO EXPECT

[6e...]

[6e...]

Im on no meds. Only melatonin to help me sleep. havent taken pheno in like 2 weeks..

How are you holding up?

:)

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing better.  I started titration recently and it seems to be working thus far (though I haven't yet gone down in my dose yet).  I found out my Vitamin D levels were low, so I've spent some time in the sun and have been feeling more energetic.

At any rate, it sounds like you're suffering from standard w/d symptoms.  Can you get up and walk around or spend a little time outdoors?

fg

[6e...]

yeah i can try...im so weak and my legs arent steady any more...kinda feels like im in a boat or ship!

im glad ur titration is going well! hopefully u can cut soon :)

My vitamin D level was down. I took 64,000 units of vitamin D each week for a year to get my level back to normal. And I live in south Florida.

Jane, it sounds like withdrawal symptoms to me.

good healing, fair winds

Hi :)

How is the melatonin working for you? I have been trying to use Benadryl/Nyquil but it isn't working very well for sleep. I also bought Calmes Forte but that doesn't work either. Sleep is elusive right now.

[6e...]

Oh the melatonin works great i got a full 8 hours last night.

I live here in CA and at the cvs's they carry liquid melatonin and it works so much better...

Im glad to see youre doing better GF!

Hugs Jane :smitten:

Candlelady,

I was thinking about trying Calmes Forte.  Sounds like I shouldn't waste my money.

Challis

[6e...]

Hi :)

How is the melatonin working for you? I have been trying to use Benadryl/Nyquil but it isn't working very well for sleep. I also bought Calmes Forte but that doesn't work either. Sleep is elusive right now.

Also I just wanted to say this probably wont last more than a couple weeks if that for you. Im not a doctor but tell me if im wrong in 2 weeks from now that you arent 80 percent there at least ;)

Challis,

It did not do a darn thing for me. I didn't feel anything and surely didnt' help with sleep. I was hoping for a simple fix and I am quickly learning that there are no quick fixes in this journey.

I sure hope this doesn't go on and on and on.

I am going to grab some Melatonin tonight at the store to see how it works. How awesome you got that much sleep!!! Do you feel better today? I think getting a good nights sleep puts this w/d into better perspective.

That gives me hope and I will definitely give it a try. My husband saw how tired I was this morning and said when will this end? I feel bad for him. We have only slept in the bed together like three times since this started four weeks ago. I go to our guest room and sleep :( He has been so patient and understanding but I think he is getting frustrated too.

[6e...]
Oh yeah definately hard to understand but its good he is being supportive! tell him it WILL end, youre giving the w/d two weeks notice :P

That gives me hope and I will definitely give it a try. My husband saw how tired I was this morning and said when will this end? I feel bad for him. We have only slept in the bed together like three times since this started four weeks ago. I go to our guest room and sleep :( He has been so patient and understanding but I think he is getting frustrated too.

I hear you...I sleep best in the guest room where it's completely quiet.  Back to the marital bed for the most part now...

Challis

I am hoping it happens soon. My guest bed is a king too and the room is a bit colder so I definitely go there instead of my own bed when I start rolling around and not being able to sleep. I miss sleeping with my hubby.

I got about 1 hour of sleep in every 24 hours for the first few months. Sleep gradually increased slowly over time. Now I get up to 6 hours of sleep, but mostly 4 to 5.

My sister and I tried melatonin years ago. I dont think it helped me to sleep. I did notice that my dreams were very vivid. Sis was pretty freaked out by it. She said it was like hallucinating.

I also know someone that takes 100 mg of melatonin along with lunesta each night. She says that it works well.

Wishing you some zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

good healing, fair winds

[6e...]

100 mg wow

the LIQUID 5MG works very well if u take a couple shots of it ;)

I dont use any other kind.