Wild Soul, Running Free

Well today is a new day..

I am playing hookie from work today (rescheduled for tom) and me and my best friend are

gonna have a day out on the town...We are going out to eat (her treat) and look around some

antique shops and lord knows what all...

Hoping for a relaxing day ..I really need one...

hugs .. Nola

Good for you!!!  Can I go, too?  :laugh:

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Wi...]

• [Be...]

• [co...]

• [tr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today is a new day..

I am playing hookie from work today (rescheduled for tom) and me and my best friend are

gonna have a day out on the town...We are going out to eat (her treat) and look around some

antique shops and lord knows what all...

Hoping for a relaxing day ..I really need one...

hugs .. Nola

Yeah, a girl's day out! You found a way to reward and care for yourself in a positive way.  I'm so happy for youi.  ;D

Yey...I had a good time today......got to get outta the house ..we went for lunch and parked the car and walked up the street and hit all the stores...bout a few things but didn't spend much money...all in all a good day...but tireing..

but when I got home I got all depressed again and plopped down on the couch and kinda been there all eve...thats why I haven't posted sooner...

anyways I got up and got on the puter and watched some u-tube comedy videos and took me a b-complex and am feeling much better now..I am on the phone with my friend right now so I am gonna cut this short...

thanxs buddies and goodnight......

I'm glad you had such a fun day out.  ;D  It would be nice to have some more of these planned so you have something to look forward to.  Hope you got some good rest.

Yey...I had a good time today......got to get outta the house ..we went for lunch and parked the car and walked up the street and hit all the stores...bout a few things but didn't spend much money...all in all a good day...but tireing..

but when I got home I got all depressed again and plopped down on the couch and kinda been there all eve...thats why I haven't posted sooner...

anyways I got up and got on the puter and watched some u-tube comedy videos and took me a b-complex and am feeling much better now..I am on the phone with my friend right now so I am gonna cut this short...

thanxs buddies and goodnight......

Hey, my fellow BB! (and you may interpret that BB, anyway you like... :laugh:;))

I am so glad you treated yourself to a day out with a good friend!  :hug: :hug: :hug:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Withdrawal is exhausting and it is frustrating to me that it isn't an event, rather a process. I suspect that part of your "got all depressed again" is in part due to fatigue and returning home...glad to know you watched some u-tube comedies and took the b-complex. Just a thought that helps me...rather than saying to myself, I feel depressed, I say that I am discouraged...that is easier for me to wrap my arms around and with it is a sense of hope.

Need to scoot...I have absolutely no sense of time and it is 11:29 and I need to be at the chiropractor's office for an 11:30 appt. Good thing his office is only a short distance from my home!

Take care, my BB!

hugs, Barb :smitten: 

Hey all the BB's out there...

well today I did have a good day..all day I have had energy and no depression at all. :yippee: :yippee:..just hyper..I feel as if I am too hyper so I went ahead and took my night dose..don't want anxiety creeping up on me..

Me and hubby are alone tonight and we are gonna go out to eat for a special treat..

I enjoy feeling this good so much..I do hope that I will feel this good when I am totally free of  the benzos ...I hope the weekend goes well for me...

and I hope all the buddies on here have a good weekend too..

And Barb I think it has got something to do with coming home that got me depressed as there are a lot of bad memories here...and all the work around here that needs to be done it is just overwhelming...but I got me some downtime that I desperately needed...could be why I am feeling much better today.....I dunno ..anyways I will take it how I can get it.. :laugh:

hugs to all the buddies.....Nola

Hey all the BB's out there...

well today I did have a good day..all day I have had energy and no depression at all. :yippee: :yippee:..just hyper..I feel as if I am too hyper so I went ahead and took my night dose..don't want anxiety creeping up on me..

Me and hubby are alone tonight and we are gonna go out to eat for a special treat..

I enjoy feeling this good so much..I do hope that I will feel this good when I am totally free of  the benzos ...I hope the weekend goes well for me...

Nola -  :hug:

I believe you just got a glimpse of what you will feel like more and more often.  :thumbsup: What a nice treat for you and hubby to go out to dinner tonight. Hope you have a great weekend, too.  ;D

Boy we really messed up our diet today.. :laugh:..We went to eat at the steakhouse and of course I had to have a ribeye and tater with salad and omg ..the rolls and honey butter were to die for. I have been a bad girl.. ;D.Then we went over to visit my cousin and her hubby for a bit.We just got home..  ;D.... I am still full of energy though..thats a good thing.. :yippee:

Guess I will get some stuff done around here tonight before bedtime..Today truly was a treat for me and hubby needed it too..

thanks buddies.... Nola

Boy we really messed up our diet today.. :laugh:..We went to eat at the steakhouse and of course I had to have a ribeye and tater with salad and omg ..the rolls and honey butter were to die for. I have been a bad girl.. ;D.Then we went over to visit my cousin and her hubby for a bit.We just got home..  ;D.... I am still full of energy though..thats a good thing.. :yippee:

Guess I will get some stuff done around here tonight before bedtime..Today truly was a treat for me and hubby needed it too..

thanks buddies.... Nola

I'm so glad to hear that Nola!  Sometimes we need a night out just to turn things around for us.  :smitten:

thanks buddies.... Nola

:highfive::clap::yippee:

So glad that you had a wonderful evening with your hubby! Your description of dinner nearly ruined my keyboard...you had me drooling...:laugh: Capture tonight in your mind's eye...and celebrate...Nola is making her come back!!! Being that you play guitar and sing...and are from Tennessee...woman I think you have the opening lines of a new country song here!  :mybuddy:  :thumbsup:

hugs, Barb  :smitten:

yeah  I did have a good weekend....

If only I would quit having brain farts :laugh:I would do better at remembering the songs that I know when I pick up my guitar and be able to sing em all the way through... ;)

Sorry to make you druel there Barb..wasn't trying to rub it in... :laugh:  I do love the good windows very much...

Well gotta go to the garden and pick some corn and beans before it gets too late.....

Talk to ya later BB's.........I mean Benzo Buddies... ;D

xoxoxo....Nola

Hey there Nola...glad to know you had a good weekend.

So you play the guitar..that sounds fun. What kind of music do you play? I love music!!!

Jackson

xoxoxoxo

Hey Nola  :)

Sounds like you are stabilizing a bit!!  The windows are a good sign my friend!  Keep doing what you are doing and you will be ready for that next cut soon.  Looking forward to the day you are off  :thumbsup:

Keith

Hey my buddies...

I like all kinds of music myself and play whatever I like...I also have a keyboard and play around with it sometimes too.... With my guitar I just play whatever comes to mind..which isn't much nowadays..I do play by ear ..I don't know any notes or anything ..I just pick out the song.. I like to sing all kinds of music too...but for me karaoke and drinking go hand in hand..

at least I gave up smoking going on 3 years now and that definately helps with the singing.

I just have a whole lotta stage fright that only seems to be curbed by alcohol.I really wish I had the guts to get up a sing in front of people without having the stage fright though...as it really messes with my voice...that is where the anxiety comes in...

Music soothes my soul...it is so relaxing for me...I just wish I got to do it more often...I would love to enter karaoke contests but have not got the nerve to do so..always think I would never measure up and I really hate to lose ..I think thats the real problem.I just hate to fail...

I am a perfectionist ..that is also another issue I have...I am trying to change that though ...

I love these windows I have had this weekend  :yippee:..I think it will be time to do some titeration this week as I need to be one step closer to be off the valium..I am still having cold chills though off and on but not as bad as before....and when I exercise it makes symptoms worse for a bit but I gotta continue to do it for the contest...I really hope to do good this week..

gotta work out even more this week ,and get my head in the game..

still got 50 pounds to lose to be back to what I used to be...wow...it seems like a lot to do..

get off benzos,lose weight/get fit...then detox my body...I know next year will be a good year for me ..esp when I am free from the benzos...which I will be by Nov21st or sooner..

Oh well...we all have our demons to fight. :laugh:  ...it will happen...

goodnight buddies.....

will take to ya tom...                Nola

Hey buddies..

I am still doing well...hope you all are doing good also..

got up an done aerobics this morning and went to work ...I am home getting supper ready for

tonight and thought I would hop on here and post one before we have to go to the YMCA..

I am gonna start cutting back by 10% on the valium this week ....gonna start cutting tonight..

just one step closer for me ...

well gonna go finish supper...

hugs to all.....Nola

Hey buddies..

got up an done aerobics this morning and went to work ...I am home getting supper ready for

tonight and thought I would hop on here and post one before we have to go to the YMCA..

I am gonna start cutting back by 10% on the valium this week ....gonna start cutting tonight..

hugs to all.....Nola

That's good news!  Good luck on your cut, it's the beginning to the end.  :smitten:

Hey buddies..

hugs to all.....Nola

Wow, you're just a ball of fire today, Nola!  :boxer: I had forgotten about the Biggest Loser contest.  How's that going?  You keeping the hubby motivated?

Hey buddies...

well I kinda messed up on my cut tonight so not sure of  the mg's I took..

I crushed it up and put it in some milk and spilled part of it before I managed to get it in the cylinder... ::)..just a little clumsy...yep thats me...I am a clutz.... ;)

I did use a 2.5mg pill (my second one for the day) and I didn't spill a lot...

oh well it will all straighten out in the end... :laugh:

thanks for all the support my dear buddies...

Nola

Hey buddies....

yeah I am keeping hubby motivated...wish I could say the same about myself...I've been drinking those protein vitamin  shakes and all they do is make me way too hungry.. ;D

I can't hardly take vitamins because they cause my appetite go through the roof...

I just haven't had any energy today at all..barely made it through work today and came home and crashed on the couch...I didn't drink my protein shake today either and just been snacking all day so  that might have something to do with it....

I have  a ? ..I cut my 2.5mg morning dose by 10% and my night dose by 10% ..is this correct? am I doing this right? or should I be doing 5% and 5%.....just wondering..I know everyone is probably gone to bed by now but I am up since I slept all evening and trying to get caught up on things around the laundry and stuff ...while everyone else is in the bed....

I don't know if I am depressed or just worn out or maybe it is w/d but I just don't have a lick of energy at all...I can only hope tommorrow will be better......

talk to ya later my dear buddies..      Nola

Hi Nola,

We recommend cutting 10% of your total dose every 7-14 days. I know those days of fatigue, still have them off and on. I'm off to bed, hope you have a good night!

T2 :smitten:

I have  a ? ..I cut my 2.5mg morning dose by 10% and my night dose by 10% ..is this correct? am I doing this right? or should I be doing 5% and 5%.....just wondering..   

Cutting 10% of each dose is still only cutting 10% off the total 24 hour dose Nola, so what you are doing is fine.  :thumbsup:

ok,thanks a bunch..I just thought I had better ask to make sure...I am in w/d today even though my cut was small.It started with increased reflux last night so much that I woke up this morning and it hurt my lungs to breath in(thats with nexium).I am jumpy and hyper and tired at the same time..my feet are all tingly and my mind is racing too..stomach feels kinda sick..

I am not sure I can even eat anything solid at this point..my heart is beating hard too..

D*** these pills and the H*** they put people through ...they are evil and like I said before just devil pills..  >:(:((devil in disguise)

I know this is part of the process so I am trying to go with it..  :thumbsup:Going to make sure my diet is good and  hope for the best...Its funny though ... I just started cutting on Monday and I am already having symptoms....that is a little quick don't ya think?

I know I would  have eventually started having these symptoms anyway through t/w ..

Well somehow I gotta get ready and go to work and get this day over with.....

thanks buddies.... will post later....  Nola