Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi AntiBenzo7,

It's so nice to see you're back!

Glad your sleep was so good! Congratulations!

Wishing you a lovely Monday.

Stay OK.

Trochsetter

Hello,

Hopefully you all slept well.

My sleep was a 7 or perhaps even a 8 last night.

Today's another milestone: 2 months since Benzo free!  Yey!

And tomorrow I 'm down to 18 mgs of Paroxetine. Taper going fine so far.

Wishing you all a nice Tuesday.

TS

Hi all, congratulations on your two months free of benzos, TS! You are putting those days behind you with each breath you take. 

The paroxetine isn't going to be far behind!

TS, grilled chicken it is!

Antibenzo, that's great you slept well after going to be late. Keep it up!

I slept better last night. Not sure how much, as I try not to keep peeking at the clock, but probably around 4 hours. I feel better this morning.

Take care everyone,

NG

Hi all,

Hopefully you had a better sleep last night.

Nightengale,

Glad to see you slept better! After a good night a good day is often its twin. Hope it'll keep getting better!

My sleep was one of constantly waking up and going to sleep again. No idea why that was. Didn't feel rested this morning, obviously .

Summer came back yesterday. Warmer and sunny weather. Lovely!  Had a really relaxing bike ride this afternoon.

I think I 'm going to 'hold' at this point in my paxil taper fo a day or 4, 5. No need to rush anything.

Enjoy you day, everyone!

Trochsetter

Good morning, TS, sorry to hear you kept waking up. It's frustrating. The bike ride sounded quite nice. 

Yes, holding on the taper sounds like a good idea. I sometimes felt/slept my best during a hold.

My granddaughter is here since yesterday.  She is 12 and growing up so quickly.

Yesterday we had a tea party, which we have done since she was perhaps four or five. She loves them and asked if we could have one!

Before that we went to the stables so she could feed her horse and ride/jump for a bit. 

It was a busy day, so I thought sleep would come last night, but it did not.

Colorado is blanketed with smoke from a wildfire named Dixie, in California, that makes its way here each and every day.  The mountains are no longer visible.

Hopefully California gets some rain soon. 

Wishing everyone a good Friday and a "sleepful" night.

NG

Hello nightengale,

Nice to hear from you again!

Sounds like a lovely party with your granddaughter. :thumbsup:

Many girls love taking care of horses.

Yes, kids these days grow up at an unbelievable speed.

Enjoy them while they still want to visit their grandparents.

Sorry sleep didn't come! Maybe tonight.

Those wildfires are awful, scary too. Hopefully the winds are shifting asap so that dirty smoke will disappear.

For some reason my sleep still isn't back to what is was up until last Monday. But it is improving little by little.

Today is a day for taking  it easy after 2 bike rides and doing the lawn yesterday.  Oops, I (over-) did it again...

My right eye is still bugging me, some sort of eye migraine perhaps.  Had 2 Tylenols for the first time in over 2 weeks.

Enjoy your day! Stay safe!

Trochsetter

Good day all, my sleep is still off for some reason.  I am frustrated about it, which does not help. The smoke is mostly gone, so that is good. 

TS, I hope your sleep was better the last couple of nights.  Your bike rides sound nice, but overdoing it not so much. I saw an older man riding his bike with two Springer Spaniels on a leash running beside him.  I thought that he was a brave man. ha

I learned to ride a bike as a child, but in the process crashed into a barb wired fence, on our farm, and shredded the palm of my hand as I reached out to stop myself.  I did ride with my kids over the years on our neighborhood streets.  Eventually I got rid of the bike I had, and just used my two feet. 

Sorry for the TMI in the paragraph above. I always admire people riding their bikes.

I hope your eye is doing better.  It could be an eye migraine which hopefully will benefit from taking Tylenol.

Take care,

NG

Hello NG,

Sorry your sleep is still bad. Getting upset about it doesn't help, you're right. If it did we would be sleeping like hybernating bears!  :D

No way it was TMI. I really like getting to " know " my fellow BB-rs  a little more this way.

My sleep is back to what it was before those strange couple of nights last week.  Last night I slept for 6 hours straight. After a bathroom stop I fell asleep again, but had a crazy dream. O well. The alarm saved me...

My right eye is still bothering me a lot. I'm limiting my screen-and book time to give my eyes and brain a rest. Maybe this helps.

We're having a Jo-Jo summer: after a few nice days, today there's strong winds bringing much cooler weather. Turning warmer again later this week.  :idiot:

I hope you slept well last night.

'May the Zzzzz-force be with you.'

Enjoy your Monday.  :smitten:

Trochsetter

Hi all,

Last night I slept some, so today I feel quite good. 

I have a dermatologist appointment this morning for an all over body scan. It has been awhile since I had one.

TS, I've tried sleeping naked on really hot nights, but have rarely made it through the night without getting up to put my jammies back on. 

Perhaps it is something one needs to get used to. 

I am glad it works for you!

Hope your right eye is feeling better and resting it helped.

NG

Hi everyone,

I hope you slept last night.

NG,

O well, you did get some sleep. That's better than getting none at all. Glad you feel good this morning. Nice way to start the day.

Having your body checked by a dermatologist is a good thing. Hopefully it'll be OK.

Yes, it does take some getting used to sleeping naked.  But I like it now. Probably going back to wearing a T-shirt and underwear again in the fall.

My sleep is OK. I do wake up a few times but go back to sleep quickly. So grateful for that!

My eye is a bit better. But still as if looking into a fog. It makes my eye and brain feel tired as the day goes on.

Have a pleasant day!

Trochsetter

Good day everyone,

My sleep is still lacking, but something is better than nothing.  One day this will be a past memory.

The dermatologist appointment went well. Nothing remarkable was discovered. I had a few things frozen.  By bedtime the pain was gone.

TS, that's good your eye is improving. When the smoke blanketed us here, it was tiring to keep looking through the foggy smoke.  I remember blinking to see if I could see better, but could not. 

That's great you are able to go back to sleep quickly!

Now and then it happens to me, which is always a welcome event.

Take care,

NG

Hi everybody,

Hope you got more sleep last night!

My sleep is really good again. So grateful for that!

Hi nightengale,

So you're still not sleeping better. What can I say: hope for better times to come! Trust it is going to happen!

Glad the dermatologist didn't find any suspicious spots on your skin! Must be a relief!

I had a bad eyes day yesterday. Lots of blurred vision, hurting at times, itchy, tears.  I caught a bit of a cold earlierthis week,  cleaned the garden shed, which was quite dirty ( spider webs, dust). Took some nasal spray. That did help a bit. This morning I woke up with my eyes "glued" shut. At the moment it's better than yesterday.

Have a nice and peaceful day!

Trochsetter

Good day all,

TS, it's always good to hear you slept well last night. Keep it up!

Hopefully your eyes will calm down from the cold and the dust.  Having them "glued shut" is never any fun.

I slept better last night. I went to sleep soon after I put my book down, then awoke an hour later, but I went right back to sleep. Woke up again another hour later, but also went back to sleep. Had some wakefulness around 3:00 when it began to rain, but did sleep again after that, so things are looking up again.

We had a lot of stressful weather, yesterday with my phone buzzing to take immediate cover because of a tornado. My physical therapist was here at the time, so we went outside to look. There were some ominous clouds around, but no tornado "tails" visible. I asked if she wanted to go to the basement as the warning suggested and she said she was fine with what we observed in the sky. I asked if she wanted to head home, as there was also a hail warnings along with the tornado. She was happy I didn't mind cutting the therapy session short, as she was more concerned about the hail damage to her can than a tornado. The storms clouds drifted off to the north and east after she left, so the tornado warning expired soon after that.

Today looks to be a good weather day, so I will venture out later on.

Enjoy the weekend!

NG

Hi nightengale,

Congrats on such a good sleep! You going back to sleep again several times is a really good sign! It's getting better!

So glad you didn't get hit by a tornado!  Pfew!

Hope you enjoyed going out!

Have a  lovely weekend!

TS

Hi all,

The weather cooled off a bit, which is nice. I'm so over summer. ha

Last evening I dozed on the sofa for maybe 15-20 minutes, then could not go to sleep once I went to bed. Really?!?

Oh well, eventually I did drop off and woke up again for a couple of hours. Finally dropped off to sleep after talking myself down from a busy brain.

All in all, I did okay with sleep of approx 4-5 hours. I'll take what I can get.

TS, I hope your eyes are doing better.  Look how far you have come since you took your last benzo crumbs! Hang in there!

NG

Hello nightengale,

Good to see you did manage to grab some 4 or 5 hours of well earned sleep!  :thumbsup:

My eyes are a bit better than yesterday. I went for a drive yesterday with a close cousin to pick up some garden plants. At times I could barely read the names on the road sings. But we made it home in 1 peace!

This morning I didn't take my eye-drops. I feel they're making things worse...

Could you please send over some of your summer weather? Ours is a pity at the moment: rain and cool. Ughh.

Have a good Sunday and sleep tight tonight!

TS

Last week I went to the gym and got 2 nights of 5 hours and 1 night of 7 hours. The gym is closed on Saturday and Sunday and I am back to 3 hours again. No gym today (Sunday), so we'll see. It's been MONTHS since I got more than 5 hours of sleep. Healing is definitely not linear. You can go from zero to 7 and back to 3 just like that.

Wish me luck.

HM

Hi HM,

Wow, that's so wonderful! Congratulations!

Perhaps you could do exercises on Saturday and Sunday as well. Walking, biking, etcetera.

Good luck!

Trochsetter

Hi,

NG,

I am with you. I am over summer too. I am ready for fall. I'm happy for what sleep you have been getting. As you say, it's better than nothing. I have been there many times. I wish you much sleep and many pleasant dreams.

TS,

I have been gone for a little while, so i am not sure what is going on with your eye(s) but I hope it gets better quickly.

I got around 5 to 6 hours of sleep last night. The night before was only 3 hours so I never know what I am going to get. Today is Monday, so I can go back to the gym again.

Wishing everyone an amazing Monday and lot's of good sleep tonight.

XO,

HM

Good morning,

Last night my sleep was mostly gone. I have no idea why, but there I was again.

HM, hope your sleep improves again. Five to six hours is nice, but the three isn't.

Hopefully you were able to get to the gym and work out.  It is so important to stay as active as we possibly can.

TS.

I am so glad you and your cousin made it home from your drive to and from getting some garden plants. Yes it was no doubt worth the drive beings you made it there and back okay!

A good idea to stop the eye drops and see if that helps.

I wish I could send some of this warm weather your way.  My guess it is headed east, but what happens to it between here and the ocean is questionable.

Take care,

NG

Hi NG,

Sorry your sleep was nothing last night. Hopefully tonight is gonna be great.

In hindsight the car ride was a bit irresponsible perhaps,  but I  needed to prove to myself I could still do it.

I stopped the eye drops as well as a tablet for increasing bone density. It's still very early days, but I think my eyes are doing a little better. Let's wait and hope it wasn't just wishful thinking. :thumbsup:

Your warm weather is most likely going to turn into rain and wind once it arrives over here.

So glad we're having nicer weather again this week! Doing quite a bit of bike riding, gardening and sun bathing!  Love it!

Sleep is good. I wish I could send you a few hours...

Keep hoping things are going to improve with time. :thumbsup:

TS

Hi guys I'm not posting here nor reading much because due to my painful back which gets worse with phone and computer, I'm trying to use these for work purposes only.

I just came to check in and saw you're still struggling with sleep so much, HM, Nightengale. Trotshetter I'm sorry about your eyes. It must be very uncomfortable. I hope you improve soon. I'm sleeping fine but my pain is awful so my life basically sucks. I'm going to pain management unit in October and I'm worried because they'll suggest cortisone injections and I think that can mess you up when your gaba receptors are impaired like mine are. So in doubt as to what to do. Take care everyone.

Hi,

Boy, it's really quiet at the western front...

Valiumnomore,  so sorry your back is still killing you. How awful. Let's hope your pain therapy is going to help. Really glad to see you're sleeping well. At least, that's something positive!

My right eye is still bothering me. Some days more than others, but it's a pain in the ass, so to speak...

Rodolfo,  nice to see you dropped in again. A 4 is ok I guess, but I wish you many much better nights soon!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

TS

[7a...]