Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi all,

R&R, seven hour is a good amount of sleep. Hopefully we can keep it going. 

Your weather in St. Louis sounds like spring!  Enjoy those temps!  Here it is 34 F and snow or rain is predicted.  The last few days of warmer weather has finally helped to melt the snow off of the streets and our lawns.

I can imagine the All Star hockey game was fantastic to watch.  Good to know three of our players were on the team.

Last night I slept 7.5 hours. 

NG

Hi,

RnR,  sounds like you're having lovely weather.  Today was  fine overhere too. No wind, lots of sunshine. I put a chair outside and caught some rays for an hour. Loved  it.

NG, Congratulations! 7,5 hours is fantastic.  Keep it up.

I slept some 6 or 6,5 hours. I 'm not quite sure what time I woke up and how long I was awake for.

This weekend one of my molars broke off, leaving behind just a small piece. This piece is razor sharp and hurting the side of my tongue. Seeing my dentist first thing tomorrow morning. Never a dull moment...right?

Hope you have a nice Monday.

TS

Good day all,

TS, I am sorry to hear about your molar breaking off. The sharp piece is not a good thing.  Hopefully the visit to the dentist went well and the broken tooth was taken care of, at least temporarily.

My fitbit conked out on me, as I have been having some heart issues and checking the fitbit a lot.

Yesterday, my heart was racing into the 90s.  I saw on my fitbit that the beats went into the 150s during the night. 

Last night, I decided to chew two baby aspirin before bed and see if the left arm pain would stop. It did not. I was told by the 911 operator that the aspirin stops heart attack pain.

When I had the same pain last fall and went to the ER, I was told that the pain was from the strain of the impact with the large bolt sticking out of the telephone pole.

I've been having some residual arm and jaw pain from the impact I had with the person height telephone pole,  while spreading lawn fertilizer,  in our back yard, last spring.  I assumed that the pain from that should be long gone. 

Anyway, during the night, my heart beat was 70 or below, so it did go back to normal. 

I've been searching for a cardiologist this morning, as I would feel better if I had things checked out.

My fitbit said I slept for six hours.

NG

Hi NG,

Glad to hear your heartbeat settled down to normal again. Imo you are absolutely right about having this checked.  I do hope things are going to turn out well for you.

Your last remark about the Fitbit sleeping too made me smile. 6 hours is nice.

My sleep was some 6 hours too. I had an hour of throat clearing that bothered me last night. And was awake rather early again. I hope tonight is going to be better.

My dentist did a good job. Fixed it temporarily. The rest in two weeks time.

Another sunny day. So wonderful after those dark and gloomy weeks. Went on another bike ride and visited  my aunt. She cannot seem to recover after last month 's pneumonia. It is a bit worrysome.

Wishing you and the other folks on here a pleasant Tuesday.

TS

Hello,

TS, glad to hear your molar is doing better.  As you said, "never a dull moment".  That includes your SHARP tooth pain.

NG,  I'm also glad to hear that your heartbeat returned to normal.  Best that you are getting that checked out.

I got in 7.5 hours and then a 1-hr nap soon after.

Good morning,

RnR,  Glad to see your sleep is constantly really good! Priceless.

My sleep was quite ok too. Some 7 hours of refreshing sleep. After I woke up around 6,30 am I was able to do some lovely snoozing. Possibly I did fall asleep a few times.

Another sunny day ahead of us. At the moment it's still freezing, but the sun is already out in a deepblue sky.

Hope you all slept well.

Enjoy this Wednesday.

TS

Hello everyone,

TS, guess what?  I just got back from the eye doctor.  He told me that I have a cataract in my right eye (the same eye that has glaucoma).  He said my vision in that eye is 20/400.  No wonder my vision has been more blurry recently.

On a good note, I managed to get 8 hrs of sleep. 

Hi all,

R&R your 8 hours of sleep was great. 

Is the plan to remove the cataract? I assume you are being treated for the glaucoma. You will be happy with your vision once the cataract is removed.  My mother was thrilled when she saw so much better. 

TS, seven hours is quite good of refreshing sleep.  I'm happy you went back to some lovely snoozing and maybe fell asleep a few times.

Enjoy the sunny days!

I slept 6.5 hours.  That's all I have to say about that. ha

My heart beat seems to be doing okay.  My fitbit does not show anything irregular for the last couple of days. I tried to make an appointment with a cardiologist and they want a referral from my doctor. I called the office and get the answering machine, twice.  I'll try again tomorrow, maybe.

I tried to find any reference to past tests that I had any problems and found none. I think perhaps the doctor is looking at my husband's  records and thinking they are mine. Next time I go in, I will as to see a copy of the test.

NG

Hi,

RnR,  join the club! Cataract surgery is mostly a straight forward job. In some cases however there are complications, as I found out. But like NG said, most people have wonderful vision again affer they had it done.

Great sleep!

NG,  Glad to see your heart is doing it's proper job again. What you said about doctors messing up reports is very true. You should rely check things out. The medical care is under a lot of pressure,  so a mistake is easily made.

My sleep was fine last night. At least 7 hours. I felt rested after waking up. The only thing that could  be better, is the time I wake up. This is still a bit too early. But, who knows...

Have a lovely Thursday.

Trochsetter

Hi all,

TS, good to hear you are sleeping well and feeling rested when you get up. Keep doing that!

I have an appointment in 35 mins with a doctor of osteopathy. My regular Chinese doctor is off today.  I used to have a great Norwegian doctor, who retired and moved to where he grew up in Washington State. Both he and his wife's parent's needed their help as they aged. 

Anyway, I'll let you know what the D.O. says.

My sleep was a little over five hours.  Today my heart is racing. I think it is from stress.

Take care,

NG

Good news.

The Doctor of Osteopathy was excellent.  I wish she was my doctor! 

My heart is fine. The EKG was normal.

I shared with her about the cortisone shot in my knee and she said that can cause temporary anxiety.

It was nice to hear that from her. 

Hopefully I sleep well tonight.

NG

Hi people,

NG,  that's wonderful news!  So glad this doctor could put your mind at ease. Must be a huge weight off your shoulders. What she said  sounds very plausable . I hope your sleep was better last night.

My sleep was some 6 hours. I woke ip too early again (still ). While laying awake I felt a distant and light nausea come and go. A little nervousness as well. I hadn’t had that for a while. No idea why it happened.  After I got up both were gone.

I hope everyone had a good night's sleep.

Take care.

TS

Good day TS,

Sorry to hear about your distant and light nausea. I am glad the nausea and nervousness both went away after you got up. 

Six hours isn't too bad. The early wake ups are never fun.

I slept a 7 hours and 18 minutes. When I awoke, I thought of good and pleasant things and then went back to sleep.

The fact that we can sleep without any drugs/supplements is amazing in itself!!

I did drink a juice glass of milk before I settled into bed, but that was it.

Have a good Friday.

NG

Hello,

NG,  Glad your sleep was good! The suggestion to think of good and nice things is one I am going to try.

My sleep was less than 6 hours. Again I woke up way too early.  But this time I could stay in bed comfortably. 

The cold nights are gone and so has the ice on the water. Today almost felt a little like Spring. The daily bike ride was nice.

Have a pleasant Saturday everyone.

TS

Good evening,

The less than six hours of sleep wasn't the best, but staying in bed sounded quite nice. 

Your spring is arriving sooner than here.  Glad to hear you enjoyed a bike ride in the nice weather.

I slept 6.5 hours.  My heart rate is still up and erratic. Hopefully things will go away once the cortisone works out of my system.

Take care and have a good Sunday.

NG

Hello,

NG,  the 6,5 hours is ok. Sorry your heart rate is still a bit up. Let's hope things are going to be back to normal soon.

I slept almost 7 hours. And I felt really good upon waking up.  No issues after that.

Wishing us all a peaceful Sunday.

TS

Good day everyone.

R&R and AB are missing. Hopefully they are doing okay.

TS, the almost 7 hours sounds quite nice. Even more so with no issues! I hope you have many more nights and days like that.

My sleep was around 5 hours.  This morning I was up a little after 6 am so I could drive to the airport to pick up our son and daughter in law.  They went to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Traffic was incredibly light, which was so very nice. 

Take care,

NG

Hi,

NG, Glad you had the road all to yourself. Must have been a wonderful experience. Hope your son and his wife enjoyed their holiday.

Sorry your sleep wasn't any better than that. Mine was about the same. Some 5 hours. I woke up feeling tired. Crazy how quickly things can change, right? Oh well, there's always another night.

Yes, I was thinking about AB too. We haven't heard from him in a few weeks. I hope he's OK.

My aunt was diagnosed with Covid-19.  I did a selftest which was negative, thankfully.

Wishing you a nice Monday.

Stay strong!

TS

Happy Monday to all,

I also was wondering about AB.  I was taking a mini break.  Watched the Super Bowl and was glad to see the KC Chiefs win as they are from my state.  I had them winning by one and they won by three.  Didn't care for the half-time show, though.

Supposed to hit 60 degrees here.  Can't wait for spring to arrive.

I'm glad that everyone's doing well.  I slept 7.5 hrs.

Hi everyone,

R&R, a mini break is always nice.

We watched the Game, also, and were happy the Chiefs won. You were not far off with the one point win! I was stressing early on that the Eagles might win.

I like Patrick Mahomes. He is a fine fellow and a great quarterback. Hopefully his ankle heals well during the off season. 

His TV commercials with State Farm are clever and funny, especially the Jazz Band bath one. lol 

You are doing well with your taper.  I think I I jumped at 0.12. A friend of mine from Sweden said my body would not know if I stopped with that small amount my system. I thought about it for a few days and then, jumped. Nothing remarkable happened. Sometime in next week, I added dirt and water to the bottle of some 300 clonazepam pills I had amassed during my taper, and without any ceremony, dropped it in the trash.  I never looked back. To this day, I marvel that I am sleeping without benzos.

The temps made it to 60 degrees here, also. Tomorrow night snow moves in throughout Wednesday.

Yesterday afternoon I took a lovely one hour nap after my early morning drive and back to the airport.  Last night I slept five hours. 

TS, we both seem to be in a five hour sleep mode.  Hopefully we get back to normal, soon. 

I am so sorry your aunt was diagnosed with Covid-19.  Hopefully she recovers soon. I am thankful you tested negative! Whew.

Take care,

NG

Hello folks,

RnR,  you're almost there! Just keep going slowly.  Like NG I gently walked off at about the same spot. Nothing bad happened. Unlike NG I  didn't put the rest of the pills in the trash, but took them back to the pharmacy.

Your sleep was another great one.

NG,  the afternoon nap sounds lovely. Sorry your sleep was another 5 hours.

Mine was 7 hours of deep and refreshing sleep. Now it's your turn!

Yesterday we had mist for most of the day, while most of the country was sunny. Today it's sunny here as well.

I decided to stop going for walks to hopefully let my metatarsalgia heal. So for now I 'm going to ride my bike a couple of times a day. Wonder why the doctor didn't advice in this way.

Enjoy this Wednesday.

TS

Good day TS,

I thought about taking the clonazepam to the pharmacy, but I was concerned they might not end up being destroyed.  I would have wanted to see the end result.

Seven hours was quite nice, especially the deep, refreshing part.

Nice you had some sun. 

The bike ride sounds like the best option.  Sometimes we have to advocate for ourselves like you did.  I'm glad you thought of that!

I slept six hours and 15 minutes. I'm happy.

Take care,

NG

Hi NG,

I get why you didn't bring the meds to the pharmacy. Good point!

The decision to stop going for walks is proving to be the correct one. Much less pain today.

Nice to see you're feeling happy about last night's sleep. 

RnR,  I didn't check the rest of your taper like you suggested I 'd do and therefor made a mistake. Thankfully NG was the wiser of the two of us and did check it. Happy to see you're already off the poison. Congratulations!

Did some "sunbathing" for one hour and 45 minutes. Heavenly!

Enjoy the rest of your day everybody.

TS

Hi everyone,

TS, good to hear you got some deep sleep.  I still have a ways to go with my taper.  Not off the clonazepam yet. 

Last night I got in 7.5 hrs of sleep.

[ae...]