Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Good morning,

Happy to see you both had a decent sleep.  The waking up several times sound so familiar. Getting back to sleep is the best part.

That's exactly how my night was. Let's hope for even better nights.

Today's weather is dark and chilly. The larger part of the country is having some snow, luckely it's mostly dry where I live. My muscles hurt so I won't be biking. Today is a day of rest.

Hope you both slept well.

Have a pleasant Tuesday.

TS

Good evening,

TS, your weather sounds like here.  We are also not having any snow where I am.  The high country is, however. 

It is a nice day for rest. Enjoy and sleep well tonight.

I am riding my bike while I type.  It is a recumbent bike and portable, so I can do it sitting down on the sofa.  It is helping my knees as long as I don't over do it. ot

Last night I slept 6 hours and 51.  I don't feel rested, but I usually don't.  Now and then when I take an hour nap in the early afternoon, I feel rested. It has been a while since I last napped. 

The timer said my bike ride is over, so I shall sign off and go fix dinner.

Take care,

NG

Good evening,

I'm waiting for my wife and son to return with dinner.  I have no idea what it's going to be.

NG,  your exercise bike sounds nice.  I should invest in one.  I have a regular 10-speed outdoor bike, but unfortunately, I cannot ride it on account of my poor eyesight.  I knew I had to quit driving when I pulled out in front of a vehicle and was met by some honking.

I slept around 7.5 hrs.  Have a good sleep.

Good day,

This morning I woke up to a white world! We had some snow for the first time this winter. A nice sight but that's all there's nïce about it. I have to get groceries today.

Update: the snow had disappeared before 11 am.

My sleep was quite ok last night. Some 7 hours I think. Woke up several times but managed to fall asleep again. What a change compared to a few months ago.

Doing some biking, wether it's inside or outside  is always a good thing. The exercise without the body weight on your joints and feet, is really good.

RnR,  I totally get why you stopped biking because of your poor eyesight. So sorry for you. As you know I 'm having issues with my eyes as well,  but luckely am still able to drive and ride.

How's your knee doing, NG? Does it still hurt? And what about your hand?

Hopefully the both of you slept well.

Enjoy this Wednesday.

Take care.

TS

Good afternoon,

R&R what did your wife and son bring home for dinner?

7.5 is a good amount of sleep. 

It is a good idea to not be out and about on a bike with your eyesight. I forget what is wrong with your eyes? 

TS, the snow sounds beautiful! It is especially nice when it comes and goes so quickly. I hope your drive to the grocery store went okay. 

My knees are doing better each day.  They do not hurt, just feel tight when I walk a lot. The ortho doctor said the tightness was from the ITband syndrome.  None of the PT I had for that helped much.  Using the recumbent bike helps the most, along with rolling a tennis ball along the ITband each day.  I feel like I am on the road to recovery.

My hand is better. The little finger is not pulling down since I had the needling. My palm is still wrinkled a little, but better than before.  I will go for that procedure again if I need to. It's better than the surgery.  How is your hand doing? 

I slept 3 hours and last night. I woke up after going to sleep for an hour and was still wake two hours later. I decided to get up, sit on the reclining l sofa with a heating pad behind my back and listen to sleep hypnosis on you tube.  I wasted another two hours doing that with no results, so went back to bed. I finally drop off for two more hours.  I feel wretched for lack of a better word.

Sleep well everyone.

NG

Hello,

NG, Sorry your sleep wasn't any good. I'm sure tonight is going to be better.

Glad to see your knees and hand are OK. Not having pain is a godsend.

My hand is fine, the (4th) finger is (still) straight. Hopefully it'll stay that way for a long time.

There's a small bulge in the palm of that hand. It seems to be getting a little bigger.

My sleep was OK for most of the time. The last hour or two I kept waking up and dozing off again. But I was able to relax.

Have a pleasant Thursday.

Trochsetter.

Good afternoon,

Got 7 hrs and then 1 hour nap.  NG,  they brought home broccoli and noodles.  Also, my eyesight is poor due to a retinal detachment that I had in my left eye and glaucoma and a cataract in my right eye.  Some day I'll have the cataract removed.

Hello buddies,

RnR,  I hope it tastes good!

I know how you feel with your eye issues.  Same here. All the best!

Glad your sleep was good . Keep it up,  whatever it is you're doing.

I had a wonderful sleep last night. At least 7,5 hours without a bathroom visit.

Woke up shortly after 7 am, again to a find a snow-covered world behind the curtains. It's looking lovely. Happy I don't have to go outside today.

NG,  I do hope you had a much better sleep last night. You so deserve it.

Enjoy your Friday.

TS

Hi everyone,

R&R, that sounded like a good meal.  You do have a lot going on with your eyes.  Having the cataract removed one day will help.

TS, 7.5  hours is wonderful, especially with no bathroom visits! 

Not having to go out after a snowfall is especially nice.  Enjoy the day. 

The small bulge in your in the palm of your hand might not matter as long as your fingers stay straight.  I have the disease in my right hand, but it never gets worse. 

I slept around 7 hours last night.  I find myself anxious during the night when I am awake for some time.  I hope this goes away soon. 

Have a good Friday.

NG

Hello NG,

Happy to see your sleep was 7 hours.  Sorry you're feeling anxious while awake. I have it too sometimes. After the Paxil started working it's mostly gone.

Let's hope your anxiety will be gone soon too.

It snowed all day long. We now have some 5 cm ( 2 inches). Ugh. Hopefully the roads will be ok to drive tomorrow morning.

Roll on Spring!

Sleep well tonight.

TS

Good Sunday morning.

I've been remiss in responding. Yesterday my son came and installed a bidet on the new toilet.  It's amazing.  Every home should have them.

R&R, 7.5 hours of sleep is nice.  I'm glad you feel pretty good! I knock on wood, too, just in case.

The 8 hours of sleep that left you feeling not rested could very well be from your taper. 

TS, I am happy the Paxil helps with your anxiety.  That's a big plus.

You did get a lot of snow for there.  Hopefully the roads were not snow packed. 

Last night I slept 7.5 hours, the night before I slept 5 hours for no good reason.

Today we went back on daylight saving's time.  Spring is on the way.

NG

Hello NG and RnR,

Glad  your sleep was so good, NG!  It's a great start to the day usually.  Wishing you many more.

RnR,  knocking on wood does help sometimes. Enjoy your good feeling.

My sleep was good too last night. Just over 7 hours nonstop.

We've been clearly getting less snowfall in the last 30 odd years. It's a sure sign of global warming. About 16 years ago we had the last  big dump of snow in March: almost  60 cm (2 feet). It took me over 2 hours to get to school instead of the usual 30 minutes. The deepest snow I ever experienced was almost 1 meter. Crazy.

Today most of Friday 's snow is gone after the temps went up overnight. It's 10 Celsius right now ( 50 F). Went for a nice bike ride.

A storm is predicted for tomorrow.

Have an enjoyable Sunday.

TS

Hi,

RnR,  8 hours is super. Glad you feel more or less rested.

My sleep was some 5 hours of good sleep,  after which I had a few much worse hours. Muscle and joint pain.

We re not having light saving time yet. Ours starts on the last Sunday of march.

Today we had kinda warm weather with very strong winds.

Have a nice Monday.

TS

Hi everyone,

TS, there is a definite change in the weather patterns.  You are noticing this with more snow this winter.  We have  not had more, but definitely more often. the last few years the mountains have gotten a lot.  More snow up there means we don't have to ration water.  It has been a good 10 years since it was so dry we had to go  on rationing. 

Sorry to hear you didn't do well after the five good hours of sleep along with having muscle and joint pain. 

Enjoy the warmer weather.  It is sunny and warm here with no winds so far.

I slept around six hours.  It was the usual with some wake ups.

NG

Good morning,

My sleep was some 6 hours of good quality sleep followed by a few with strange dreams. Again. Never mind, I feel rested.

NG,  Glad you slept some 6 hours. The wake ups aren't too bad when you can get back to sleep. I have the same pattern.

Wishing you all a pleasant Tuesday.

Trochsetter

Hi folks,

I hope you slept well.

I couldn't get to sleep last night,  which is very unusual. After about an hour or so I finally fell asleep. I had a deep and refreshing sleep. Woke up just after 7 am. Felt rested.

Today we're having elections for the provinces.

It's already sunny with hardly any wind. What a relief after Monday 's storm. Think I 'm going to do some gardening this afternoon.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

TS

Hi all,

TS, that is interesting you could not go to sleep last night, for a while.  I am glad you finally did and slept well. Refreshing sleep is so nice. 

Be sure and vote!  I hope it goes the way you wish. 

Enjoy your time in the garden today.

R&R the day after daylight saving's time happens went okay. Not sure if the time change is messing with me sleep or it is just me. 

Last night I slept 6 hours and 40minutes with at least a two plus hour being awake time during the night. 

Today I am going to put down some grub killer for the lawn to hopefully stop the Japanese beetles from attacking my rose bushes again this summer. 

Tonight and tomorrow it is to rain and then snow, which is what I need after I spread the granules to kill the larvae that will emerge soon. 

NG

Good morning,

My sleep was good last night.  Fell asleep quickly, but woke up after an hour to go to the bathroom. Slept until 7 am. 

RnR,  your sleep was good, as usual. Nice.

I have an ornimental garden with most of the usual suspects in it. No veggies, just the odd bit of fruit. I spent over 2 hours of raking the lawn to remove the twigs and small branches that were blown off the birch trees. Then I mowed the lawn. I just love the smell of freshly cut grass!  After that my back and feet shouted I should stop, so I did.

NG,  I hope you got all of those creepy bugs!  I have some beetles in the lawn too. They eat the roots so the grass dies. For the rest I only use organic fertilisers. Rainy today, but dry and milder from tomorrow. Gardening weather.

Have a pleasant Thursday.

TS

The revenge of the beetles.

Yesterday, I was 3/4 done spreading granules on the lawn and as I came down the slight incline,  right before the sidewalk, I fell on my face.  My foot went slightly down onto the water meter cover in the grass and I could not recover my balance.  I felt my face sliding across the cement sidewalk.  The neighbor across the street came rushing over. He asked if I was okay and I thought about it for an instant and said no. 

His wife came and then the neighbor directly across the street.  911 was called and I was told not to move, after I turned over on my back. 

Aside from a skinned up face and cheek bone, plus a little goose egg above my left eye, I came out of the ordeal okay.  This morning, the area around my eye is quite bruised.  It would have been worse had I landed on my nose and mouth.  My new knees came out of this quite well, even though I went down on them first. 

I iced my face and left knee until I went to bed. 

My sleep was not quite 7 hours.

TS your ornamental garden sounds quite nice. Fresh cut grass is intoxicatingly fresh.

I hope your back and feet feel rested today.

NG

Hello,

NG,  oh dear, what a dramatic experience. I'm so happy you came away with "just" the enjuries you mentioned. Things could have been  much worse. It's wonderful you still got 7 hours of sleep after such an ordeal.

Btw, I absolutely love the title you gave this posting! Shows you still have your sense of humor. Way to go! I wish you a speedy recovery!

I slept some 5 hours. After that I did 3 hours of tossing and turning because of pain. "All " of my connective tissues were hurting. Maybe a reaction to the gardening I did. After I got up around 8 am things improved.

RnR,  7 hours is great! Well done!

Have a fantastic Friday.

Stay safe.

TS

[c5...]