Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi buddies,

Glad you had a decent amount of hours in Dreamland. Makes for a good start of the day.

My sleep was some 6,5 hours.  Not bad.

We're in for another period of warm weather. Glad I had an AC installed last week. Time to find out how much it can cool the house down.

Eyes still not much change. Feels a bit like flu in my head. Can't wait to get suitable glasses.

Hope your day is going to be ok.

TS

Hello Friends,

Nice to see all the good sleep numbers.

I got 6 hours last night and I am happy with that.

Enjoy your day buddies.  :)

Good evening,

Everyone is doing quite well with sleep. Keep it up. 

Last night I had 3 hours and 29 minutes. I had a panic attack last evening.

I more or less crash and burn on that amount of sleep. When we went to the pharmacy today to get out covid booster shots, I told the clerk we were there for our flu shots. She said they didn't give them until October. I said we had appointments for 2:45 and 3:00 pm.

The pharmacist asked if I was there for the Moderna shots and I said I was.  Then I apologized to the girl who asked to help us for calling them the flu shots. 

We leave the day after tomorrow to go visit my mom. She is excited about seeing us, so I hope it all goes well. 

Take care,

NG

Sorry to hear about the panic attack NG. I have those very infrequently now. What I do struggle with is the incessant 24/7 GAD.

Enjoy and have a safe trip when you leave to go see your mom. :)

I have got to return to CVS and get my booster for shingles. I had the 1st shot over 2 months ago.

Hi,

My sleep was 4 hours straight followed by a few hours of waking up a lot. Don't feel rested.

NG,  so sorry your sleep isn't good atm. I hope it improves asap.

Wishing you a safe trip to your mom's and an enjoyable stay!

Pleasant day everybody!

TS

Good to see the nice sleep numbers everyone. :thumbsup:

Hang in there TS. Hopefully, tonight will be better for you.

I got 6.5 hours, but did wake up several times.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone.

edit: grammar correction 7/12/22  3:14PM US EST

Hi all,

AB, is the GAD caused by benzos?  I feel like my anxiety is benzo related. Maybe my brain has not healed to what it was before I started taking the drug so many years ago. 

TS, congrats on getting an AC system installed. I wish you many cool, comfortable nights sleep this summer.  Hope your head is feeling better.  The new glasses sounds good.

Everyone else seems to be doing okay in the sleep department. 

I got 3 hours and 20 mins last night. Tomorrow my journey begins to Iowa. It's going to be hot there, but then it usually is in July.

Happy Tuesday

@[ R...]

About 5.5 hours for me.

Try to enjoy your Wednesday everyone.

@sleepyjo, you got more than me but I did not wake up any during the night which is unusual for me.

GM Rocknroll and SnelleJelle.

Nice to see the 7 RnR.

I was also a 5 SnelleJelle.  :)

I did have a brief nap earlier during the day. I must stop all napping and start going to bed at a set time each night.

Enjoy your Thursday Buddies.

What do you all use to track sleep?  I'm afraid to track because mine is so crappy right now.  I often times don't even look at the clock when I wake at night because if I've gone to bed at 11p and wake at 1230a I get anxious and then def can't fall back asleep.  Do you find it helps to track it?  Most of you posting here seem to get a decent amt (in my book 5+hrs) so did you wait until then to start tracking?

Thanks

What do you all use to track sleep?  I'm afraid to track because mine is so crappy right now.  I often times don't even look at the clock when I wake at night because if I've gone to bed at 11p and wake at 1230a I get anxious and then def can't fall back asleep.  Do you find it helps ti track it?  Most of you posting here seem to get a decent amt (in my book 5+hrs) so did you wait until then to start tracking?

Thanks

Seroquel knocks me out around 4u30 everyday, and I probably fall asleep at 4u45. I wake up, long at the clock and calculate the hours.

I also have a polar m430 sports watch who can actually measure when I fall asleep and how good my sleep was. Pretty fun. But I dont like to sleep with a watch 😁

[c9...]