The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Enso

https://ensorelief.com/product

This is it ufo m lol

Thank you Pebbles, I will read about it and see what I think.  :D

Good Lord Tim will be cutting up the card soon.How are you today honey?l know they use the tens machine during childbirth have to say it didn't help me at all however my sister in law loved it so it's hit and miss like everything else.X

Enso

This is it ufo m lol

Good Lord Tim will be cutting up the card soon.How are you today honey?l know they use the tens machine during childbirth have to say it didn't help me at all however my sister in law loved it so it's hit and miss like everything else.X

Tim is smarter than that  :laugh: :laugh:  I know, I make sure everything I buy has a good return policy, otherwise I won't buy it.  How are the babies?  Hair coming back on both?  And Muffin, I think about her a lot.  LY woman.    :smitten: :smitten:

Enso

This is it ufo m lol

Tim is smarter than that  :laugh: :laugh:  I know, I make sure everything I buy has a good return policy, otherwise I won't buy it.  How are the babies?  Hair coming back on both?  And Muffin, I think about her a lot.  LY woman.    :smitten: :smitten:

.😂 Not what he told me just saying 😁.Sox is still a concern l think her hair is starting to grow back but sometimes when l look at her l am not sure.Daisy looking good and my lovely muffin gradually getting slower.l really hope she makes Xmas but l don't know.l think she really is getting a bit confused but l am not sure.l will be keeping a close eye on her.

. Now l hope you are going to hold for as long as you need to honey l really think this is going to take a while however l think it will get you off this poison easier than if you push on.

.Did the pain keep you awake?X

Enso

This is it ufo m lol

.😂 Not what he told me just saying 😁.Sox is still a concern l think her hair is starting to grow back but sometimes when l look at her l am not sure.Daisy looking good and my lovely muffin gradually getting slower.l really hope she makes Xmas but l don't know.l think she really is getting a bit confused but l am not sure.l will be keeping a close eye on her.

. Now l hope you are going to hold for as long as you need to honey l really think this is going to take a while however l think it will get you off this poison easier than if you push on.

.Did the pain keep you awake?X

No, it was like my brain just wouldn't shut off.  I should have just gotten up and taken alittle more seroquel, but instead I chose to toss and turn :idiot:  0h, I hope Muffin makes it.  Way past Christmas!

I know she is your love. 

Going slow, taking my time. Slept last night, thank goodness. 

So good to hear. :hug:

Now lady Mary we can't all be wrong 😘. love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Morning Final still feeling a little better?l hope so honey.l know the depression is crippling but it will lift.Try to distract and know you can get through this.love to you.X

Hi Stut,  Thanks for checking in. I'm okay. I've had a a stretch of stabilish, tolerable days and that has been a relief.  Though my brain is not capable of doing much, I have gotten out to walk and take a another self-study class.  I still cry pretty often but it's for different reasons, boredom, frustration, lack of purpose.  But the crushing depression has lifted a lot. Will continue with my small weekly cuts and then hold pattern.  That seems to me working the best for me.

I'm so glad your sister is getting the attention and treatment she needs and will be able to feel better.  I hope you are doing all right too. It's always that balancing act of self care and care for others.  Take good care of yourself Stut.

A Long Hold warrior has walked off! Celebrating with begood!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FTHX2nYUcsVXUc%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Whooohooo begood !! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

:clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy: :mybuddy: :balloon: :balloon: :clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy::balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Slept last night, thank goodness.  💜💜💜

Good to hear MM

CONGRAT bgood...

I'm just alive, and "stuck inside my head"  :o  it's cold here

:smitten:

LC

A Long Hold warrior has walked off! Celebrating with begood!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FTHX2nYUcsVXUc%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Whooohooo begood !! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

:clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy: :mybuddy: :balloon: :balloon: :clap: :clap: :clap::mybuddy::balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thanks Mary, Dehytq2, FH, LostCause, for your kind thoughts, Stay Strong. :smitten:

Pebbles, I went to that link and filled out information it asked me for but didn't receive anything back.

That was this morning, it said it went through.  If you talk to your mom, will you ask her if she started that process too.  Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't sell it :(

How are you doing sweet D?  Love ya, MM 💜💜

Hi mmm,

Im good. Just being lazy today. I hope you are feeling bettet. Let me ask her. It was recommended to her from her back dr. Hold on a sec love me

Slept last night, thank goodness.  💜💜💜

Good to hear MM

CONGRAT bgood...

I'm just alive, and "stuck inside my head"  :o  it's cold here

:smitten:

LC

Thanks LC  :)

She said;

You have to make an appt and they call you at a certain time of your choice.  Via the web. There is no person to person conversation until they call you.

Sorry my benzo brain

She said;

You have to make an appt and they call you at a certain time of your choice.  Via the web. There is no person to person conversation until they call you.

Sorry my benzo brain

Ok, I am probably going to try it, as long as it isn't over 200.00.  You have to pay for shipping and returns and you have to get their permission to return  >:(.  But, if it works none of that will matter. ;)

She really likes it. She wasnt going to get it either. She finally got it and liked it. I tried it and it was amazing. I hope so bad it works mm. My fingers are crossed. Noone should be suffering this way. Love pebbles.

[e1...]