The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Mary.. How are ya girl? No relief yet?? I don't want to pester you on this subject bc you know what's best for you, but do you think you should go back to your old way of tapering. Is it possible that the liquid isn't as strong as the pills?? I'm just taking a shot in the dark here 🤷..  I really hate to see you suffering like this. You need to catch a break.

You know I just had a memory💡. I think it was about a year ago that you were in a lot of pain. You were going to the PT at the time I believe. Do you know what was going on then? Was it wd only or was something different like now?

Wish I could help you more but I'm at a loss 😔 😘 💞 💞

TT ♥️

Yes, and then I went through a pretty decent time and then my taper went to hell in July, that's why I don't think it's the Liquid, and my muscles have just been getting worse since then.  Buy I know so many of the exercises, paying pt or physio 100.00 a pop, just isn't worth it.  Thanks for worrying about me  :smitten:

Hmmmm..  ::)..  i remember reading around BB when I had the pots symptoms and I recall reading about Valium and once at or below .9 that's when it gets worse. I wonder if  byou do a search on that, if you'll find some info that might help. Although, I bet you probably did that already. I just wonder if maybe doing a search of your symtoms in general what you might find. Maybe you'll come across other's who have found relief ??

Love ya, wish you felt better  :therethere: :therethere:

I have read and read T, basically what I can gather, is the benzo's let go when they are ready.  Now today, I tried a new thing called a shakti carpet, it is like a rug with pointy things sticking out you lay on and it relaxes your muscles, and old India remedy and it got great reviews.  I was only going to lay for 10 minutes but was there for 20 without realizing it.  So, will keep trying that with some exercises and hope for the best.  😘😘😘

I hope that mat does the trick for ya Mary. I'll keep everything crossed that it does 🙏🤞😘♥️♥️

Good night you guys, wishing everyone a restful night.

Mary I'm so sorry wish I could think of some other things to try but unfriggin fortunately we have to usually suffer through until the dust settles. I'll be praying that you get some sleep tonight my dear friend and some much needed relief  🙏  :mybuddy: LU♥️

Love to all,

TT♥️

Good night you guys, wishing everyone a restful night.

Mary I'm so sorry wish I could think of some other things to try but unfriggin fortunately we have to usually suffer through until the dust settles. I'll be praying that you get some sleep tonight my dear friend and some much needed relief  🙏  :mybuddy: LU♥️

Love to all,

TT♥️

LY girlfriend  :smitten: :smitten:

Pebbles, read what I wrote to Trishy about the shakti.  It may have promise, definitely going to give it a chance.  Felt like utter crap not sleeping, and have been weepy all afternoon.  So not like me, just felt really sorry for myself.  Hope I sleep tonight.  LY, MM.  💜💜

Mary, I think the self sorrow you feel right now is perfectly normal for what you are going through.  This process is so frustrating and painful, that it's a wonder we all aren't howling at the moon. 

You have been through the wringer and are doing everything you can to heal.  To manage physical pain, emotional pain or both takes a lot of energy. 

I know you can do this and actually are even if it feels overwhelming.

We all deserve medals for outstanding courage. 

Pebbles, read what I wrote to Trishy about the shakti.  It may have promise, definitely going to give it a chance.  Felt like utter crap not sleeping, and have been weepy all afternoon.  So not like me, just felt really sorry for myself.  Hope I sleep tonight.  LY, MM.  💜💜

Mary, I think the self sorrow you feel right now is perfectly normal for what you are going through.  This process is so frustrating and painful, that it's a wonder we all aren't howling at the moon. 

You have been through the wringer and are doing everything you can to heal.  To manage physical pain, emotional pain or both takes a lot of energy. 

I know you can do this and actually are even if it feels overwhelming.

We all deserve medals for outstanding courage.

Thanks FH, I was really into self pity there for awhile.  I am an ugly crier  :D

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Intend how did your doctor's appointment go yesterday?Has he any perils of wisdom for us all?You are probably teaching him as much as he is you.l think it is actually good for doctors to see that everyone is an individual and some are through no fault of their own more sensitive to these drugs.I really hope your cut is less severe on you my love.Thinking of you always.How is Cathy is she improving any? Love to you and Dan.

Morning Twiny l am so glad you seem to have a good therapist.Do you ever say what if l have a great day, what if l am happy, what if l can cope with withdrawal symptoms?l wouldn't think you do because anxiety is caused by the worst case scenario.Try to keep telling yourself l can cope etc.This takes effort and a lot of hard work however it is the best way to deal with anxiety.It will fail a lot of time however practice makes perfect.l really hope you don't rush this next cut honey be careful and don't push yourself too hard.love you my lST.X

Morning Janice your daughter is a credit to you.My daughter thinks l know nothing so l just let her get on with it.Sadly she is growing out of the phase where l embarrass her l have to say l enjoyed that 😂.I know you were teary yesterday sweetheart it will pass.l get days like that thankfully they pass quickly.Stay strong my love.love you.X

Morning Suzy you are such a lovely person.Your such an asset to this group.I know you are suffering however it will settle down.l know you don't get much support at home but you can do this on your own with the help of this motley crew.One day at a time honey.love you.X

Morning Final still feeling a little better?l hope so honey.l know the depression is crippling but it will lift.Try to distract and know you can get through this.love to you.X

Morning Meems l know you have a lot on your plate honey but l want to know are you taking a little me time?Hard as it is you must find time for yourself my love.Work on your fear it will help you in withdrawal more than anything else.love to you and your mum.X

. Morning lost did l see you had made a cut?How is it going? Lovely cat very handsome.love to you.X

. Morning lady Mary wrote to you on Begood's blog.l hope you think about what l have said.Probs not what you want to do however l really don't know what else to suggest.Thinking of you always.Love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Morning GP l hope you got me a ticket as well 😛.I am delighted you are looking forward to something that is a very good sign.Keep holding my love you seem to be improving.love you.X

Morning Olive how are you honey? Still no uptick in withdrawal symptoms?l really hope you get off without much grief however be very vigilant diazepam is a sneaky wee bugger.love to you.X

Love and hugs Stut X

Well folks another day in paradise 😵😡.I am doing the norm at this time heading up to the hospital.Fingers crossed Sis will get home next week sometime.She has a kidney infection plus she is severely impacted and dehydrated.All will be sorted out before she is sent home.Also they are going to look at her medication as the medication she has been changed to is causing problems.All in all good news this end.Just updating you and again thank you for your ongoing support it means more than you will ever know.

. love and hugs Stut X

Aww mmm,

I know how harf this pain is. Now your not sleeping. Is it because 9f the pain or anxiety? I know you erre slerping before. I have bern in self pity and days i walk.i feel tears in my eyes because I cant believe this is really happening. I think for the length of time you have been feeling this way and your eyes on top of it it us only normal.to have self pity and weepiness. I have bern dwelling.on.it alot and worrying. I think it is best to distract and know you are going to get better. You will. Only ifnyoybcan distract. Easier said than done.  I will see if jim will get me the rug. I pray it brings some releif. I hate you suffering like this. I wss reading about myofascial massage. It was pretty interesting. Maybe that could help or i am being naive.  Read about it l. I watched a video by massage slog. Let me kmow what you think. Love you bunches. Sending healinh thoughts and hugs!!!

Hi Stut,

I am so happy sis is getyer better.  :) what a scare. I hope yoy can find some time for yourself and selfcare. This stress makes the nervous sx go beserk. I have noticed that.  Have to find that me time to decompress snd spend time with the pets. Praying you have a peaceful weekend. Love you Suzy!

Mmm,

My.mother has a really bad back.problem. she got a enso tens unit. She loves it. She looks like a different person

She says she can workout again. I tried it and it was amazing. It was expensive. Like 200.00. It is small

You control the power with your phone and you can walk around with it. Just a though .

Mmm,

My.mother has a really bad back.problem. she got a enso tens unit. She loves it. She looks like a different person

She says she can workout again. I tried it and it was amazing. It was expensive. Like 200.00. It is small

You control the power with your phone and you can walk around with it. Just a though .

What's the name of it?  You know me, I will try anything  :D. The shakti carpet is cheap and it is weird I was only going to lay there 10 min and actually got up and it had been 20.  I was more relaxed than I thought  ;)

Let me ask her. I.believe she said it was enzo tens device. She almost dodnt get it. She did and she said that if she didnt like it she could return it. I tried and i couldnt feel.pain. let me text her. That rug sound good!!

I am holding Stut, but I am switching to the Liquid.  2 mgs at a time, 4 mgs to go.  Will start the next 2 mgs tomorrow, then just 1 more.  Then holding until Jan 6th, or longer if I have too. Going slow, taking my time.  Slept last night, thank goodness.  Glad sis is improving.  And You!!  Love you my Queen, Lady Mary.  💜💜💜

Mmm,

What's the name of it?  You know me, I will try anything  :D. The shakti carpet is cheap and it is weird I was only going to lay there 10 min and actually got up and it had been 20.  I was more relaxed than I thought  ;)

Oh, I see it  :)

[ce...]