Where's the insomnia buddies? no action on the threads.

[He...]

Barbara, ahs are antihistamines.

Blue and Sage, I hope you're doing good.

I slept about 5 or 6 hours last night and woke up anxious. I am dealing with anxiety right now.

I'll take some hydroxyzine in a few hours.

HM

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [He...]

• [Ac...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad day for me, HM.  Didn't sleep much and I've been struggling with severe acid reflux, which is what kept me up last night.  Sorry you're having anxiety!  I had some really bad early this morning too.  So, so bad.  Not sleeping makes me so crazy. 

Hi Sage,

I'm sorry you're dealing with acid reflux. That's no fun. I hope it clears up for you soon.

My anxiety gets a little better as the day goes by.

Hopefully, we both feel better soon,

HM

Hi Sage,

I'm sorry you're dealing with acid reflux. That's no fun. I hope it clears up for you soon.

HM

I'm glad you get some relief during the day.  I did today too, so thankful for that.  I think I'm just too exhausted to flip out all day long.

Hi Sage,

HM

I'm glad you get some relief during the day.  I did today too, so thankful for that.  I think I'm just too exhausted to flip out all day long.

Glad to hear you got some relief. God, I know the feeling all to well...

Looks like I'm about to have another bad night, so if anyone else is in the same boat tonight and does not wish to be entirely alone, please feel free to DM me.  I think it's the loneliness that I hate the most.  Well, that and the crazy anxiety/depression that results from severe lack of sleep. 

Guys, it's 1:35 AM and all I can do is sit on the couch and shake. Feels like I'm just full of histamine.  This is my second night like this.  I don't know what to do.  I'm afraid I'm gonna go crazy!  I've ended up in the hospital for this before and I'm terrified it will happen again.  I know you're all sleeping or trying to sleep right now. I so wish I had somebody to talk to!  But I am happy you all are doing better than me.

Guys, it's 1:35 AM and all I can do is sit on the couch and shake. Feels like I'm just full of histamine.  This is my second night like this.  I don't know what to do.  I'm afraid I'm gonna go crazy!  I've ended up in the hospital for this before and I'm terrified it will happen again.  I know you're all sleeping or trying to sleep right now. I so wish I had somebody to talk to!  But I am happy you all are doing better than me.

Sage,

You are a wonderful soul. I'm so sorry to hear this.  :'( :'( I appreciate the support you have shown for all of us.  :smitten: :smitten:

Sage,

You are a wonderful soul. I'm so sorry to hear this.  :'( :'( I appreciate the support you have shown for all of us.  :smitten: :smitten:

:'( :smitten:

Good morning, Sage,

Did you manage to get any sleep? I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this anxiety and depression and feeling alone. I hope you have a wonderful day and get a good night's sleep tonight.

HM

Good morning, Sage,

Did you manage to get any sleep? I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this anxiety and depression and feeling alone. I hope you have a wonderful day and get a good night's sleep tonight.

HM

No, I didn't.  Thank you for your kindness, HM. 

Sage,

I have had many nights like that. I understand. I hope tonight is better for you and I hope you are, at least, able to 'rest' and relax in bed even if you can't sleep, although I hope you sleep as much as possible.

Hi HM,

I'm trying trazodone 100mg since a week. It doesn't help me much with sleep but it seems to me it helps a little bit with anxiety and depression.

I've been taking a mental health break from BB after reading some scariness in other threads.

I hope you all have had ok nights recently and have been thinking of you all. 

Q, sorry the traz doesn't help for sleep!

Hi HM,

I'm trying trazodone 100mg since a week. It doesn't help me much with sleep but it seems to me it helps a little bit with anxiety and depression.

I take 50mg a day of Trazodone for depression and it seems to help. I'm not sure if it helps with anxiety or not.

HM

I updated my medications and supplements in my profile. I'm only getting about 2 hours of sleep per day and I'm completely miserable. I also have sleep state misperception again. I took fish oil and DHEA last night but after reading about interactions with bipolar people and bipolar meds like Depakote, I'm not sure it is wise to continue taking them. I'm also not sure why I have insomnia this time. Could it be the TRT via testosterone cream? I was on it with no sleep issues for a month.

Hi Life,

I have no idea why you're not getting any sleep. I can't figure my own sleep out, I have been getting 5+ hours a night but I only got 2 last night. Like you, I am baffled as to why. I wish I could figure out the magic formula to getting 8+ hours of sleep a night.

I hope your sleep improves soon,

HM

Hey buddies, how is everyone doing?  I just had my worst night in a while, with 3 hours.  I woke up at 3 with 100 bpm heart rate.

I did ok for a while without any meds or supplements, but last night bc I couldn't go to sleep I took a hydroxyzine a little before midnight.  It must have helped me get to sleep, but obviously didn't help me much after that.

I guess there's just ebb and flow no matter what we do.

I got 2 whole hours last night.  I am a zombie this morning.  The night before last I got a record 7 hours.  It is truly an ebb and flow situation!

7 hours is great, JBen!  That was my night before, too, with a solid string of 5 and 6 before it. 

We're used to being zombies.  But, I've got a soggy, gray, fall day here in the Midwest and that doesn't help.  I hope things will be sunnier in CA.

Well the sun doesnt come up for two more hours haha.  I can handle being tired if it was just that but add severe anxiety and air hunger to the mix and i am a broken zombie.  Sigh.  I know this will pass but it will be a difficult day.

I've been lucky and not had air hunger, but I'm no stranger to severe anxiety.  Lately I've been in an anxiety window, but I've had roving physical pain that moves to different spots on my body.  This weekend it was my ribs, then that went away and it moved to my gut.  That went away yesterday, and my heart rate revved up, so the benzo focus must have moved from these pain episodes to the more traditional tachycardia/insomnia combo.

I think I preferred the body pain. This, benzo recovery, is such a weird affliction.

I couple/few months back, I had air hunger, tachycardia and restless leg syndrome all the time. I was scared it would never go away. I also lost my bowel and bladder sensation so I would just go to the bathroom periodically to make sure I was going. It was scary. Lastly, I lost my ability to orgasm for several months and I wasn't sure if that was permanent or not. And the biggee that I have been dealing with is the insomnia.

Everything seems to be getting better s..l..o..w..l..y. I have bowel and bladder sensation again. I can orgasm. I can lay down without air hunger or RLS but I still get the insomnia. Just 2 nights ago, I had a zero-hour night but last night was like 8 hours. It's very unpredictable. I can't wait until I am sleeping 8 hours a night consistently.

Hope you all have a great day.

HM

I couple/few months back, I had air hunger, tachycardia and restless leg syndrome all the time. I was scared it would never go away. I also lost my bowel and bladder sensation so I would just go to the bathroom periodically to make sure I was going. It was scary. Lastly, I lost my ability to orgasm for several months and I wasn't sure if that was permanent or not. And the biggee that I have been dealing with is the insomnia.

Everything seems to be getting better s..l..o..w..l..y. I have bowel and bladder sensation again. I can orgasm. I can lay down without air hunger or RLS but I still get the insomnia. Just 2 nights ago, I had a zero-hour night but last night was like 8 hours. It's very unpredictable. I can't wait until I am sleeping 8 hours a night consistently.

Hope you all have a great day.

HM

I'm like you with the insomnia.  I got 7 or so hours last night, but there's no way to know from day to day what the night will be like. I really think the unpredictability could be considered a sort of torture. 

I'm very glad you have made some improvements!  Any sign that we're getting better is always welcome.