Book lovers club!📙 New members welcome💕

[Sh...]

The outlander books are way better than the tv series. I had weird eye stuff with this last wave, made it extra hard to focus, but in general when I hit a hard patch focusing on reading isn’t so easy. Audiobooks are much easier during those times. Yeah, I’m much better. Fingers crossed it stays that way. You sound like you’re doing better too. ❤️

Yeah I’m just being lazy not reading the books. My sister in law was obsessed with the series. Yes I have to do audiobooks lately too. But I’ve run out except for a couple of picks we haven’t selected yet. Don’t want to get too far ahead. So glad ur feeling better x I’m ok, every day has a different challenge it seems. Most days it’s insomnia but today there’s nausea and light headedness too. So I’m feeling pretty rough but not as bad as usual. X 🥰

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [ki...]

• [2c...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, just found a bunch more books I want to read available from my library in ebook format. I’m in trouble.  :D:laugh::D:laugh:

Kits this is my exact problem Too! I went the other day just for a look and found a bunch of new ones I want to read!

What did u get?

Uh oh, just found a bunch more books I want to read available from my library in ebook format. I’m in trouble.  :D:laugh::D:laugh:

Kits this is my exact problem Too! I went the other day just for a look and found a bunch of new ones I want to read!

What did u get?

Shadow & Bone, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Firekeeper’s Daughter, and Jesus and John Wayne. There’s a couple Book Club ones I’m on the waitlist for too.

Current picks!

#1 In a Dark, Dark Wood - Ruth Ware

#2 Walk in the Woods - Bill Bryson

#3 The Tenderness of Wolves - Stef Penney

#4 The Light After the War - Anita Abriel

#5 Winter Garden - Kristin Hannah

#6 The Woman in the Window - AJ Finn

#7 The Lost Queen - Signe Pike

#8 The Skylark’s Secret - Fiona Valpy

#9 The Secrets We Kept - Lara Prescott

#10 All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr

#11 The Four Winds - Kristin Hannah

#12 The Last Monument - Michael C Grumley

#13 Ordinary Grace - William Kent Kruger

#14 The Red Tent - Anita Diamant

#15 Behind the Scenes at the Museum - Kate Atkinson

What did u get?

Shadow & Bone, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Firekeeper’s Daughter, and Jesus and John Wayne. There’s a couple Book Club ones I’m on the waitlist for too.

Is shadow and bone a netflix show now? Ive watched to all the boys Ive loved before with my daughter, quite good. I want to read the paris library and the sisters of sword and song.

This is me  :) Almost there

#7 The Lost Queen - Signe Pike

#10 All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr In progress

#13 Ordinary Grace - William Kent Kruger In progress

Dang Shayna, you’re just busting through these!

Here’s mine:

#7 The Lost Queen - Signe Pike in progress

#10 All the Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr

#13 Ordinary Grace - William Kent Kruger

Yeah but Dude I haven’t legit read like 20 books in between like u have either  :laugh:

Ur the machine.  :D

Lost queen takes the cake for me. By a mile.

So glad you liked it Shayna! I’m almost done with The Lost Queen. I’ll probably be done tonight or tomorrow.

Was that ur pick kits? Excellent, can’t wait to read this tender land. He’s a great writer

Finished The Lost Queen last night. SO good! I’ll definitely be picking up the next book, but first going to finish some other books. I started Behind the Scenes at the Museum and The Skylark’s Secret.

And then there’s GP who is probably over 50 books by now.  :D:laugh:

No, I just finished #44.  Shayna, you are blazing through the list!!!  I'm only half way there.  #8

I had the put the books down for awhile and pick up the paint brush again.  I've got to get this house finished before the rains start.  Almost there.

No, I just finished #44.  Shayna, you are blazing through the list!!!  I'm only half way there.  #8

I had the put the books down for awhile and pick up the paint brush again.  I've got to get this house finished before the rains start.  Almost there.

I’m almost caught up to you. I’m on #43 now.  :D

Finished The Lost Queen last night. SO good! I’ll definitely be picking up the next book, but first going to finish some other books. I started Behind the Scenes at the Museum and The Skylark’s Secret.

It’s great isn’t it kit! Fantastic book. X

Wow! 44! That’s amazing I don’t know how u do it x and ur painting ur house too? Do u get an extra 24 hrs in ur day gp?  :D

What? U were just on 40 a day or 2 ago! U girls blow my mind!

What? U were just on 40 a day or 2 ago! U girls blow my mind!

I finished two books yesterday. The Lost Queen and The White Dragon. 😆

Ok so imma open a can of woop ass and start listening to more audiobooks. I gotta try and keep up with u girls! (I’m very competitive so even tho I have no chance I’m gunna give it a crack  :laugh:)

I started rebecca daphne de whatsherface and I’m 3 chapters in and can honestly say I have no idea what’s going on.  ??? God I’m not braining atm. Lucky I saw a bit of the movie so I know what happens at the beginning. Bloody benzo brain. Wakey wakey brain are u in there?  :idiot:

Daphne du Maurier? Good luck, Shayna. I’m listening to Behind the Scenes at the Museum right now. I have 16 minutes left.