ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

I have increased the length and frequency of my walks...I now walk every single day for at least 2-3 miles. It feels pretty good.

That is great! Good for you Gwinna 💜💙💚 love, Mary

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so blessed to say that I was able to do the following today:

1. Grocery shopping

2. Vehicle Emission testing

3. Renew my auto license tab

4. Got a duplicate key for my car

I felt good of what I have accomplished today. I have been home bound for the last five months due to

jelly legs and dizziness. I still have these waves but they are getting weaker. Hoping and praying they will fade completely.

Praying for all of us for speedy healing!

Pi

[/quote

That's wonderful Pi!!  💚💙❤️ Love Mary

I have increased the length and frequency of my walks...I now walk every single day for at least 2-3 miles. It feels pretty good.

Way to go Gwinna..!!

:)

Walked to the restaurant, met couple of my friends there and had lunch with them. I ate salmon with boiled potatoes and some veggies. It was nice to discuss about all kind of things with them for an hour and half. I almost forgot for a while I’m still in the middle of this w/d. Walked back home.

Walked to the restaurant, met couple of my friends there and had lunch with them. I ate salmon with boiled potatoes and some veggies. It was nice to discuss about all kind of things with them for an hour and half. I almost forgot for a while I’m still in the middle of this w/d. Walked back home.

I love to hear your productive thing.  It's always positive with exercise thrown in, maybe a dog, nature and friends .....makes me feel good  ;D:thumbsup::smitten:.

Mary💜💙💚

I am so blessed to say that I was able to do the following today:

1. Grocery shopping

2. Vehicle Emission testing

3. Renew my auto license tab

4. Got a duplicate key for my car

I felt good of what I have accomplished today. I have been home bound for the last five months due to

jelly legs and dizziness. I still have these waves but they are getting weaker. Hoping and praying they will fade completely.

Praying for all of us for speedy healing!

Pi

Wow, that was an incredibly busy day,  good job  :D. Mary  :thumbsup:

I went to the new physical therapist this morning, liked her, have high hopes.  Then ran into a couple stores for a few minutes.  Then topped it off with a good nap :D

I went to the new physical therapist this morning, liked her, have high hopes.  Then ran into a couple stores for a few minutes.  Then topped it off with a good nap :D

Great to hear Mary D... :)

Hope you both make great progress...

Great Mary 👍👍👍.

PT sessions are relaxing. I hope you felt good afterwards. Also taking good nap sounds really nice. I’m happy on behalf of you as it seems you have had nice day!

Ps. I did not take dog with me yesterday because I met my Friends 😊 it is early morning here so let’s see what happens today. I do not have anything special planned.

That's good Mary, physical therapy can really help.  Glad you got to enjoy your day afterwards, it's the most rewarding and exciting!

I did not take dog with me yesterday because I met my Friends 😊 it is early morning here so let’s see what happens today. I do not have anything special planned.

Wishing you a great day Thomas!  I wish I was in Finland!

I did not take dog with me yesterday because I met my Friends 😊 it is early morning here so let’s see what happens today. I do not have anything special planned.

Wishing you a great day Thomas!  I wish I was in Finland!

Thanks Ginger! Well, I would like to visit in US as it has been many years since I have been in there. It must be late in there. I wish you a great day too!

Thanks Ginger! Well, I would like to visit in US as it has been many years since I have been in there. It must be late in there. I wish you a great day too!

Yes it's midnight here on a Friday night.  I was raised in Poland and experienced the Baltic sea shore as a young kid, that's why I have a special fondness for Finland (and other Scandinavians), always wanted to visit my neighbors!     

Thanks Ginger! Baltic sea is my favorite. I used to sail in the costs of Latvia and Lithuania prior my benzo time and it was very nice.

Today I drove to the park with my wife and the dog. We spent almost an hour in there and had a cup of coffee outdoor. Now I’m laying the bed and rest. 😊.  I felt quite good but my muscle weakness mainly in my arms is annoyning and scary. My hands starts tremoring in case I try to lift something heavy. Otherwice I felt symptom free.

Drove to the car maintenance carage today and asked them to replace winter tyres with spikes to my car. It is still warm here but sometimes first snow arrives already on October. I wanted to avoid the week when first snow comes and all the car owners rush to the tyres change and fight to get timeslot.

Drove to the car maintenance carage today and asked them to replace winter tyres with spikes to my car. It is still warm here but sometimes first snow arrives already on October. I wanted to avoid the week when first snow comes and all the car owners rush to the tyres change and fight to get timeslot.

Good idea Thomas !  Hope you have a good day.    Mary💜💙💚☮️

Hope you have a good day.    Mary💜💙💚☮️

Hi Mary, I received your PM you sent me yesterday, thank you!  Sorry I can't reply via PM, so I'm letting you know that here.  The system won''t let me send out any PMs for 5 days until October 21, however, I can receive PMs and read them, just can't reply.  Once it's restored, I'll be PM-ing you as always.  Hope you're doing great, and again thanks!  Many warm hugs, it's been cold weather here!  ;)

:smitten:

ginger127 

Hope you have a good day.    Mary💜💙💚☮️

Hi Mary, I received your PM you sent me yesterday, thank you!  Sorry I can't reply via PM, so I'm letting you know that here.  The system won''t let me send out any PMs for 5 days until October 21, however, I can receive PMs and read them, just can't reply.  Once it's restored, I'll be PM-ing you as always.  Hope you're doing great, and again thanks!  Many warm hugs, it's been cold weather here!  ;)

:smitten:

ginger127

Warm hugs back to you , I hope you are feeling ok. Did you break some kind of pm law or something  :laugh:  luv ya Mary ☮️💜

Physical therapy this morning and then ran a couple errands.  She worked my a$$ off.  I still like her, so that's encouraging  ;D. Mary☮️💜

Physical therapy this morning and then ran a couple errands.  She worked my a$$ off.  I still like her, so that's encouraging  ;D. Mary☮️💜

I’m jealous, Mary  :)💗

I like pt, I was so sure I wouldn't, but learning all the useful stretches and exercises, not only gives some relief but I make them a habit.  :D

I like pt, I was so sure I wouldn't, but learning all the useful stretches and exercises, not only gives some relief but I make them a habit.  :D

Great Mary! 👍👍👍.    I agree that pt is great and acts a good distraction as well. Great to hear you have got some relief! 😊😊😊

Walked to the park with the dog today. Sun was shining and it was quite warm. Well, I had pullover and cloves. Ordered some foodstuff online and they delivered them to my home. Fridge is full again.

Walked to the park with the dog today. Sun was shining and it was quite warm. Well, I had pullover and cloves. Ordered some foodstuff online and they delivered them to my home. Fridge is full again.

Now I am jealous, think we had sun one day this week and next week looking like this one  :(

My dog hates rain and wet, he would love a walk in the sun too, so he is jealous too.....ruff ruff 🐶

Love Mary....

I did go to pt so my workout is done for the day :yippee::smitten: