ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

Walked over a mile and folded whites and towels.  Rain may be back tomorrow but I am sooo hoping it misses us 🌂

Mary

Good for you Mary, great job!  I'm hoping the rain will miss us, too much of it!

Me, did 3 loads of laundry and cut the yard, just under the radar, as the rain may be back tomorrow, but I'm really hoping it won't be!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: that's called the NO RAIN dance!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

...I was lying mostly in bed yesterday so I did not report anything...

No worries Thomas, sometimes days like that are necessary, so we can recharge and be productive again.  That's what I'm doing today, I'm just taking it easy and resting.  I think I might have overdone it yesterday, and my body is letting me know it needs rest to recharge.  We gotta have these periods of physical downtime, heck, even machines do!  Rest in itself is productive because it lets us rejuvenate and get going again.

Thanks Mary and Ginger!

Today: I met my neurologist and he reviewed my symptoms. Well, he ordered bulk of blood tests and EMG because of the issues I have. I think it is good to check them as I’m not sure if they are benzo wd related or something else. It might be this does not give any new news but No news is good news as well, let's see... Nothing major didn’t pop up.

Today: I met my neurologist and he reviewed my symptoms. Well, he ordered bulk of blood tests and EMG because of the issues I have. I think it is good to check them as I’m not sure if they are benzo wd related or something else. It might be this does not give any new news but No news is good news as well, let's see... Nothing major didn’t pop up.

It's good to run tests periodically Thomas66, you're doing the right thing, this will put your mind at ease.

Me, I made breakfast for me and my mom this morning.

Thanks Mary and Ginger!

It does ease the anxiety to hear " oh, everything came back normal" even if we don't feel normal  ;)

💚🍀Mary

I actually got out and went to drugstore, then to clothes store, then off to a massage.....my busiest day on my own in a while :D

I actually got out and went to drugstore, then to clothes store, then off to a massage.....my busiest day on my own in a while :D

Atta girl, good for you Mary, especially the massage! 

Me, I went running in the park 30 min, it helps diffuse tension and stress, but requires some effort.  Glad I did it though.

Atta girl, good for you Mary, especially the massage! 

Me, I went running in the park 30 min, it helps diffuse tension and stress, but requires some effort.  Glad I did it though.

You are always trying Ginger, that's why I respect you so much  :D.  Mary

It’s good to feel like you guys care (I mean that you do 💗) I brought up bzds and tried to tell a little of the story :/

Difficult thing to do when words don’t come close to explaining. It’s a start anyway.

It’s good to feel like you guys care (I mean that you do 💗) I brought up bzds and tried to tell a little of the story :/

Difficult thing to do when words don’t come close to explaining. It’s a start anyway.

[/quote

I am an alcoholic.  There will be be people there who will take you in and learn your story, they may not understand completely, but they will try and then of course a few a$$wholes.  Forget them.  You are helping people there who might start taking benzo's if it wasn't for your truth....it's great what you are doing  :D.    :smitten: :smitten: Mary

I don’t remember if you told me that, I appreciate it. Tried to get free, and in some ways I got a taste of it, and then bzds had me and I had to do all of this, and on and on... now I try again 😢

Well... maybe I’ll pm you or write on my blog or start reaching back to those who reached for me before while I was too blinded by all my own things. And of course spend the time I need to myself and with HP. There are people where I live I can reach back to also, it’s just all of the obstacles of bzds and energy and those things, but I will do what I can with small steps.

Waiting for my license to be valid again after the fee I paid clears— hoping that happens tomorrow.

Exercise and 11th step will do a lot, I’ll start tomorrow :smitten:

I'm an alcoholic too.  When I go and share something, I always mean the benzos.  That damage and impact weighs on me FAR MORE than that of the alcohol.  I think my alcoholism was a consequence of my benzo use.  When I look back on my first experience trying to get treatment, when I went through a detox and 28 day program, I'm grateful I was introduced to AA.  (That's the only thing I'm grateful for from that whole experience.)

I'm an alcoholic too.  When I go and share something, I always mean the benzos.  That damage and impact weighs on me FAR MORE than that of the alcohol.  I think my alcoholism was a consequence of my benzo use.  When I look back on my first experience trying to get treatment, when I went through a detox and 28 day program, I'm grateful I was introduced to AA.  (That's the only thing I'm grateful for from that whole experience.)

I sure can relate to the things you said, seltzerer, about bzds impacting me much worse overall and currently. I mean, it’s not a good thing for me to drink— that’s obviously death too... but, yeah. Glad you got that at least, being around others and the steps are not bad things by and large.

Went to barber and did some crocery shoping in my way home. It is warmer than usual here so it was nice to walk there and back. It seems that I have better day than usual.

Went to barber and did some crocery shoping in my way home. It is warmer than usual here so it was nice to walk there and back. It seems that I have better day than usual.

Glad you had a pleasant walk Thomas, you get out there and give it a go every day  :smitten:

I am so blessed to say that I was able to do the following today:

1. Grocery shopping

2. Vehicle Emission testing

3. Renew my auto license tab

4. Got a duplicate key for my car

I felt good of what I have accomplished today. I have been home bound for the last five months due to

jelly legs and dizziness. I still have these waves but they are getting weaker. Hoping and praying they will fade completely.

Praying for all of us for speedy healing!

Pi

I am so blessed to say that I was able to do the following today:

1. Grocery shopping

2. Vehicle Emission testing

3. Renew my auto license tab

4. Got a duplicate key for my car

I felt good of what I have accomplished today. I have been home bound for the last five months due to

jelly legs and dizziness. I still have these waves but they are getting weaker. Hoping and praying they will fade completely.

Praying for all of us for speedy healing!

Pi

That sounds like great progress. I can’t wait for that day.

Today I took a shower and did the dishes and tried sitting up for longer periods than normal.

Thats fantastic Pi and Jen, I remember my first tiny steps forward after so long in bed, once it was me writing that... So much good is coming your way... -Never doubt that..!!

Thomas, great to see you "plodding" along.. :) -ever forwards...

Mary "D", Hope you are feeling less pain today, and well, Just much better overall..

Today... -⛈🌩️🌧🌧🌧

Have been resting after 10 days camping.. Must be something productive in that as im bouncing back..

:)

My best to All..

:)