Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

hair cut

It's amazing how many of us have hair cuts on here :laugh: 

It shows you how hard it is to be well groomed during w/d.....

Yes, I know it seems rather sparse. LOL

My goal each night before I try to sleep is to find at least one win for the day.

Honestly, it's a reach sometimes.

I guess that's why I like this thread, by listing something tangible here I remain aware.

Besides, I find hair cuts kind of calming and yet purposeful. Go figure right?

Thats It..!  -I have been motivated.. !! I WILL get a haircut.. -oh ok.. SOON..

-Has been a while... :(

(am starting to think the length/weight is NOT helping it stay in, -in this WD type condition..!)..

Mary, Well done... A great bed time Emojie story..!!

You have talent there..!! (but not limited to...) lol

:)

To be honest I'm getting it cut while i still have hair too cut!

You can't get a bigger laugh than being almost completely bald and still having to say,

"I need a hair cut". LOL Have a great day every one.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove to the beach with the dog and had cup of coffee in the outdoor coffee place. Walked less than mile in there with the dog. Dog got a sausage.

Washing sheets now for new bed, once done walking Sly......start putting together new bed :yippee:  so excited, hoping to take a nap there :sleepy: :sleepy:

Great Mary! 👍👍👍.    Hope your new bed is cozy! 

Washing sheets now for new bed, once done walking Sly......start putting together new bed :yippee:  so excited, hoping to take a nap there :sleepy: :sleepy:

Great Mary! 👍👍👍.    Hope your new bed is cozy!

Thanks Thomas, me too :D

I'm just watching videos on the internet. Don't know the first about it all but bought a yarn/crochet kit off Amazon and just going for it.  :) wanted something soothing for a distraction. After the painful process of learning I hope it'll become mindlessly soothing.

I'm just watching videos on the internet. Don't know the first about it all but bought a yarn/crochet kit off Amazon and just going for it.  :) wanted something soothing for a distraction. After the painful process of learning I hope it'll become mindlessly soothing.

I've thought the same thing, and it can be productive, even if you just make a throw or cap.  I have already bought everything but then went into w/d and felt too bad to concentrate.  Hope you figure it out quickly  ;)

The bed is up and took my first nap, but I was so sleepy by then, I didn't get to experiment , just passed out.  I hate Valium.  So will go to bed early tonight so I can raise the top, lower the top, raise the bottom  :laugh:  gosh, I hope it helps me get comfortable in the bed.  Fingers crossed. :smitten:

Mary

I started learning how to knit today.

Good for you!  I learned how to knit when I was a kid, I liked watching my sister knit and she taught me.  I knitted a scarf once for my home craft teacher in 5th grade and she gave me an A+.

I started learning how to knit today.

Good for you!  I learned how to knit when I was a kid, I liked watching my sister knit and she taught me.  I knitted a scarf once for my arts & craft teacher in 5th grade and she gave me an A+.

What a good distraction it would be :D

Walked to outdoor market place and bought some veggies. Had lunch with my friend in a diner and walked back home. Watch netflix with my wife.

Sounds like a nice day Thomas  :smitten:

I walked about 2.5 miles today with the dog. Had a cup of coffee as well outsine. Sun was shining and it was already chily morning. Some of the leaves are already yellow here so autumn has arrived. Many of the buddies says coffee is bad when recovering but I have had no problems with it.

I walked about 2.5 miles today with the dog. Had a cup of coffee as well outsine. Sun was shining and it was already chily morning. Some of the leaves are already yellow here so autumn has arrived. Many of the buddies says coffee is bad when recovering but I have had no problems with it.

Great walk and with a buddy that loves a good walk.  I still drink coffee, I just mix it with mostly decaf.  Hope you have a good day Thomas!

Thanks Mary! 😊😊😊

Today I painted one wall in my carage. Well, need to paint it again because one time is not enough...

Good for you.  You keep pushing yourself, you're doing great!

Walked to the park and beach, about 1.5 miles in total. Had a lunch with my friend in the diner. Felt almost like normal but knew that symptoms are still present. 8 days to go before my 1 year off mark.

You keep walking and moving and enjoying as much of each day as you can Thomas.  If it every stops raining here, I'll be out there with you....love, Mary

You keep walking and moving and enjoying as much of each day as you can Thomas.  If it every stops raining here, I'll be out there with you....love, Mary

Hopefully it is not raining anymore Mary! 😊😊😊

Today I just walk about 2 miles in park and beach. Resting now in bed.

Walked over a mile and folded whites and towels.  Rain may be back tomorrow but I am sooo hoping it misses us 🌂

Mary

Good for you Mary, great job!  I'm hoping the rain will miss us, too much of it!

Me, did 3 loads of laundry and cut the yard, just under the radar, as the rain may be back tomorrow, but I'm really hoping it won't be!

Walked over a mile and folded whites and towels.  Rain may be back tomorrow but I am sooo hoping it misses us

Mary

Good for you Mary, great job!  I'm hoping the rain will miss us, too much of it!

Me, did 3 loads of laundry and cut the yard, just under the radar, as the rain may be back tomorrow, but I'm really hoping it won't be!

Great Mary and Ginger! 👍👍👍

...I was lying mostly in bed yestrday so I did not report anything...