ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

Made an appetizer for a "friends-giving" party I went to today. I am not a cook and hate the kitchen so this was a huge deal for me! Recipe said it would take 35 minutes with prep. It took me 3 times that long. (In my defense, I made twice as many as the recipe calls for.) But they were delicious! And I didn't burn myself or anything!

Cranberry brie bites! Yum!

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a56610/cranberry-brie-bites-recipe/

Good job, I'm not much in the kitchen so when I do cook, if it's good, I want lots of compliments  :laugh:  so I wii give you a compliment.  Mary.  🍪🍮🎂

Thanks, Mary! And congrats on the pt! I feel like mine is finally starting to help, too! Shoot, now that I say that, I realize I only got halfway through my exercises today. Gotta go get those done!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly an accomplishment, but... last Saturday DH bought me a cookie.  Since I'm mainly off of sugar, I treated myself to a bite of cookie every day for a week  :angel:

That's so sweet of your husband!

Ginger, it really was very dear of him  :)

Physical therapy this morning, went really well, thinking it may be finally starting to untighten some of these hard muscles.  Giving me hope anyway, then ran to store.

Mary ☮️💜🙏

Mary, good to hear your PT is progressing! 

I'm not well versed on your physical history but wanted to mention I've been through multiple rounds of pt. - and always have the hard muscle knots to deal with.  I went to Target and bought a padded yoga rolling wand - like a narrow rolling pin but padded  :)

I have been able to work out the knots above my knees very gently using this, so much so that they can disappear overnight.  If you think one of these might help I could locate the name of the one I bought. 

Just thought I'd mention it  :smitten:

Hope today is very good to you!

I have been hosting a family member visiting impromptu for over a week now in my house.  Guys, please pray for me that this visit is over soon, so I can get my life back!  It's so painful, I just would like to lay down and have some quiet time, please!  :'( 

• 2 weeks later...

I can function again..!!

Spent a few hours in the tractor yesterday doing ever decreasing circles... I did note the parallel to healing.. -Ever decreasing circles with many bumps along the way...

But the finished product is a great reward...

:)

I can function again..!!

Spent a few hours in the tractor yesterday doing ever decreasing circles... I did note the parallel to healing.. -Ever decreasing circles with many bumps along the way...

Can't, that's wonderful!  :yippee: :yippee:

DH and I put two coats of beautiful soft gray paint on son's bedroom wall. We're doing one wall at a time  ;D

in prep for him coming home at Christmas.  :smitten:

DH and I put two coats of beautiful soft gray paint on son's bedroom wall. We're doing one wall at a time  ;D

Hey, Thats great..!! I was just thinking about this myself yesterday... :)

Fresh pain ia always nice..

Hey, Thats great..!! I was just thinking about this myself yesterday... :)

Fresh pain ia always nice..

It is nice, and I find painting incredibly peaceful.  :)

I can function again..!!

:yippee::clap:  you're the man ;) MM

Went to physical therapy, Target and grocery store.  Exciting but glad to be out and about.

Mary

Good job Mary!  :thumbsup:

I took my sister to her citizenship swearing-in ceremony this morning, she became US citizen today, she's very happy!

Went to physical therapy, Target and grocery store.  Exciting but glad to be out and about.

Mary

Good job Mary!  :thumbsup:

I took my sister to her citizenship swearing-in ceremony this morning, she became US citizen today, she's very happy!

That is so wonderful, congratulate her for me. Mary.  🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸  :clap: :clap:

That is so wonderful, congratulate her for me. Mary.  🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸  :clap: :clap:

Thanks Mary, I sure will congratulate her for you!

:smitten:

Wow, Ginger:

Quite an accomplishment!! I haven't had to guts to study for the test  :-\, so I'm still a resident. Ha, but a Resident Alien. I kinda like that phrase. But seriously, your sister deserves big congratulations!

Katz

Wow, Ginger:

Quite an accomplishment!! I haven't had to guts to study for the test  :-\, so I'm still a resident. Ha, but a Resident Alien. I kinda like that phrase. But seriously, your sister deserves big congratulations!

Katz

Thanks Katz! I'm a Resident Alien too!  :laugh: - that term is kind a funny to me. Nowadays the government uses and promotes the term "Permanent Resident" instead. Trust me, you can pass the citizenship test easily with the intellectual well of knowledge you possess, you would hardly have to study. That's my next project after New Year's, will file for citizenship and get it done. I've been eligible for a long time, just haven't gotten around to it, it's time to get it done, I've lived in the US for 30 years now.