Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

I spent my Friday night scrubbing my kitchen cabinets and doing a ton of housework. My husband and I are staying in Labor Day weekend to really clean the place up and get to some waiting projects. It's surprisingly relaxing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent my Friday night scrubbing my kitchen cabinets and doing a ton of housework. My husband and I are staying in Labor Day weekend to really clean the place up and get to some waiting projects. It's surprisingly relaxing.

Great Gwinna! 👍👍👍.  It seems you are already far with your recovery as you can so things you described!

Me: went to park with the dog. I bought icecream and gave almost half of it to him. Lenght of our walk was about 1.5 miles.

I am doing some form of exercise for 10 minutes each hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. I feel better losing myself in physical activity. Could be hand weights, seated yoga, walking, or meditation or resistance bands.

Great Gwinna! 👍👍👍.  It seems you are already far with your recovery as you can so things you described!

Me: went to park with the dog. I bought icecream and gave almost half of it to him. Lenght of our walk was about 1.5 miles.

My rotten little dod gets part of most of my food, what would we do without them (or cats 🐱) 🐶  :D

Good walk!

Went running in the park tonight for 30 minutes, it was raining hard but was warm 85F/29C, got soaking wet but didn't mind, felt connected to the nature and kinda cleansed afterwards.  It's been very hot here for a long time, and this is the first rain we got in months.  Home now, it's still raining outside and feels comfortable indoors, so relaxing, it'll rain all day tomorrow, yay! 

Ran a load to Goodwill. Cleaned out mother in laws apt for the last time. Sweat like there was no end tried to replenish too late headache until bedtime.

Went running in the park tonight for 30 minutes, it was raining hard but was warm 85F/29C, got soaking wet but didn't mind, felt connected to the nature and kinda cleansed afterwards.  It's been very hot here for a long time, and this is the first rain we got in months.  Home now, it's still raining outside and feels comfortable indoors, so relaxing, it'll rain all day tomorrow, yay!

That sounds so great Ginger, exercise, nature, and ️ good for you, I can't wait til I'm feeling like running and playing games with you again ;)

Hi Guys...

Done so much this week.. Cant explain how crazy it has been.. But one thing we did was half climb one of the Glasshouse Mountains.. -Though the dogs thought it was play time for chasing pigs and we ended up miles from any "tracks"... It certainaly wasnt the tourist approach.. :)

Then the kids n I threw in a days fishing to relax a bit from some stress...

:)

Hi Guys...

Done so much this week.. Cant explain how crazy it has been.. But one thing we did was half climb one of the Glasshouse Mountains.. -Though the dogs thought it was play time for chasing pigs and we ended up miles from any "tracks"... It certainaly wasnt the tourist approach.. :)

It's fab to hear you are out and about with the kids, I have checked you off my worry list :smitten: :smitten:  🌲 🌲 🌲 🐶 🐶 🐶 🐷 🐷 🏃  🏃  🏃 🐟 🐠 🐟 ( of course that's more fish than you probably caught)  ;):D

Hi Guys...

That sounds like a wonderful time, Cantfly.  :)

Gwinna

Went running/sprinting in the park for 45 minutes, gradually increasing the speed and the duration of my running sessions, working up to 1 hour per session 3-4 times a week.  Made mashed potatoes for the potluck at church tonight.

Went running/sprinting in the park for 45 minutes, gradually increasing the speed and the duration of my running sessions, working up to 1 hour per session 3-4 times a week.  Made mashed potatoes for the potluck at church tonight.

:thumbsup:

My wonderful husband surprised me with one of those adjustable king size beds, hoping it helps me get more comfortable in the bed because of my back .  BEST HUSBAND in the WORLD 🌎.  I am so lucky.  We'll put it together tomorrow, I am so excited  ;):yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

My wonderful husband surprised me with one of those adjustable king size beds, hoping it helps me get more comfortable in the bed because of my back .  BEST HUSBAND in the WORLD 🌎.  I am so lucky.  We'll put it together tomorrow, I am so excited  ;):yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Such a wonderful show of Love..you are one Lucky Lady..as he is One Lucky Guy. Makes my Heart swell, such a wonderful profession of Love. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Such a wonderful show of Love..you are one Lucky Lady..as he is One Lucky Guy. Makes my Heart swell, such a wonderful profession of Love. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Awww..That is so nice Mary..!! -U trained him well..!! :) Seriously, its easy to see how you would naturally bring out the best in anyone..!!

And I really hope it does the trick..

Thanks for the Emoji story..  -lets see if you can do todays outing...

Started 4wd through the mountains, got lost(ish) and came out on a road that took us to a walking track to some real nice water falls and lookouts... lots to go back and explore, and I realised just how much there is to do in our back yard.. This is time I Need with the kids, and it has been real productive...!!

Though tonight I wish I had a new bed..!!

I was so surprised begood, I got very emotional, even typing this, I am getting tears in my eyes.  He was my boss before we married, so I knew what kind of person he was.  He has never let me down :hug:

I was so surprised begood, I got very emotional, even typing this, I am getting tears in my eyes.  He was my boss before we married, so I knew what kind of person he was.  He has never let me down :hug:

I'm crying too...would love to have someone care for me like he does you. A beautiful love story how you met. It was meant to be. Rejoice in it and spread that smile all over him. :smitten:

I'm crying too...would love to have someone care for me like he does you. A beautiful love story how you met. It was meant to be. Rejoice in it and spread that smile all over him. :smitten:

I do (well mostly) I am human. :laugh:  I thank him and tell him what a wonderful husband he is all the time.  I wish all of you single ladies had a husband just like him and then they would be very lucky men :smitten:

Awww..That is so nice Mary..!! -U trained him well..!! :) Seriously, its easy to see how you would naturally bring out the best in anyone..!!

And I really hope it does the trick..

Thanks for the Emoji story..  -lets see if you can do todays outing...

Started 4wd through the mountains, got lost(ish) and came out on a road that took us to a walking track to some real nice water falls and lookouts... lots to go back and explore, and I realised just how much there is to do in our back yard.. This is time I Need with the kids, and it has been real productive...!!

Though tonight I wish I had a new bed..!!

[/quote

🚙  🌌 💦💦  🏃 🚙 🌲 🌲 🏃 :sleepy:

That one was hard, lol.

I'm so glad your time with abc  :) has gone well.  That takes away so much worry and stress.  You're a great dad, mate :D

hair cut

It's amazing how many of us have hair cuts on here :laugh: 

It shows you how hard it is to be well groomed during w/d.....

Yes, I know it seems rather sparse. LOL

My goal each night before I try to sleep is to find at least one win for the day.

Honestly, it's a reach sometimes.

I guess that's why I like this thread, by listing something tangible here I remain aware.

Besides, I find hair cuts kind of calming and yet purposeful. Go figure right?

hair cut

My goal each night before I try to sleep is to find at least one win for the day.

I guess that's why I like this thread, by listing something tangible here I remain aware.

Totally right!

hair cut

Thats It..!  -I have been motivated.. !! I WILL get a haircut.. -oh ok.. SOON..

-Has been a while... :(

(am starting to think the length/weight is NOT helping it stay in, -in this WD type condition..!)..

Mary, Well done... A great bed time Emojie story..!!

You have talent there..!! (but not limited to...) lol

hair cut

Thats It..!  -I have been motivated.. !! I WILL get a haircut.. -oh ok.. SOON..

-Has been a while... :(

(am starting to think the length/weight is NOT helping it stay in, -in this WD type condition..!)..

Mary, Well done... A great bed time Emojie story..!!

You have talent there..!! (but not limited to...) lol

Intend has asked for more emojies, hope she gets them.  Then I'll really tell you a story  :laugh: :laugh: