Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

Hi Guys,

A bit of a list.. But today we went for a drive up the back here, checked some gates were locked and walked up the creek to our swiming hole.. so dry here the creek is just a trickle...

Was good to get out with the kids and dogs..

:)

, 🐶, 💦  🏃 🚗 🌲 🏃 🐶, your good day in pictures  :smitten:

Very good..!! :)

-just a few more trees though..! Lol

Next time more trees and probably teenagers  :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Major distraction today. I was sailing with my friends the whole day from 8 am until 4 pm so 8 hours doing something with ropes. Could not remember any of my symptoms but felt like normal. I’m tired now but happy I did it. Sun was shining it was not cold at all.

Well, I can understand that doing work might help feeling better and I should try it one day but it is still too early. Maybe I should find some kind of voluntary work I can go once or twice a week...

Major distraction today. I was sailing with my friends the whole day from 8 am until 4 pm so 8 hours doing something with ropes. Could not remember any of my symptoms but felt like normal. I’m tired now but happy I did it. Sun was shining it was not cold at all.

Well, I can understand that doing work might help feeling better and I should try it one day but it is still too early. Maybe I should find some kind of voluntary work I can go once or twice a week...

That sounds like a great idea  :smitten:

Made dinner tonight, poached salmon, asparagus, and fresh fruit salad for dessert.  It's so hot today, another scorcher 100F, cool fresh fruit salad will hit the spot.

Oh, Just a little jealousy..!  :)

Kinda sounds like we are at similar points..!!

-pondering the next steps of rebuilding our lives..

Kinda scary fun..

I wish you every success...

Great Mary!  👍👍👍. Not boring at all but important basics to improve your condition. I do all this as well execept laundry not so often becauce my wife wants to do it.  Stretching is important... well all you mentioned are important.

Great Mary!  👍👍👍. Not boring at all but important basics to improve your condition. I do all this as well execept laundry not so often becauce my wife wants to do it.  Stretching is important... well all you mentioned are important.

Thanks Thomas, seems those are my days, housework may change but not much else :)

Laundry

Walk

Stretches

A good nap

Yes I'm so boring

Good for you Mary!  :thumbsup:  And you're not boring!  ;)

Me, roasted chicken for dinner, cleaned the refrigerator, and did the dishes.

I was able to wash my hair and do the dishes!

Great Linnie! 👍👍👍.  Basics was very difficult to me when ai tapered. Energy comes back step by step.

Me: went to park with the dog and played with him by throwing tennis ball.

I was able to wash my hair and do the dishes!

Great Linnie! 👍👍👍.  Basics was very difficult to me when ai tapered. Energy comes back step by step.

Me: went to park with the dog and played with him by throwing tennis ball.

Dogs are great exercise equipment  ;)

Asked the head of the Royal College of Psychiatry to take Benzo Withdrawal seriously. Completely pointless talking to her on Twitter because it won’t change anything but at least a I am trying.

Asked the head of the Royal College of Psychiatry to take Benzo Withdrawal seriously. Completely pointless talking to her on Twitter because it won’t change anything but at least a I am trying.

Yes you are, good job Ajusta!

Thanks for doing this Ajusta.

Drove almost 1hrs to my friend’s house. We barbecued in there; chicken, steak, veggies + salad - no wine for me. Good distraction.

Drove almost 1hrs to my friend’s house. We barbecued in there; chicken, steak, veggies + salad - no wine for me. Good distraction.

Sounds like a great day, good for you Thomas66 :D

Watered all my outside plants, straightened the kitchen, small load of towels and all my exercises, feeling mostly like crap, so yay me :D

Watered all my outside plants, straightened the kitchen, small load of towels and all my exercises, feeling mostly like crap, so yay me :D

Great Mary! 👍👍👍

Lot of good stuff!!  Well, it seems to be common to feel like crap. I feel like crap most of the time but I think doining things is good anyway. I do not need do watering anymore as it has rained here nowadays.

walked 4.5 miles  :yippee:

Great Seltzerer!!! 👍👍👍

My typical walk is mile or two... me: replaced broken water/cooling hose to new one on my car.

Great Mary! 👍👍👍

Lot of good stuff!!  Well, it seems to be common to feel like crap. I feel like crap most of the time but I think doining things is good anyway. I do not need do watering anymore as it has rained here nowadays.

We haven't had rain in weeks, and over the summer we've had 25 days 100 degrees or higher.  It's just nasty here.  I think the temp cooling off would help me feel better all of its own ;)