Important Survey - Please Participate ×

ONE productive thing you did today

[wa...]

Did a bunch of laundry and went to the grocery store. Had to also stock on salt pellets for the water softener.

Great Intend! 👍👍👍

Me: walked about 1.5 miles and went to the outdoor market place and bought some veggies and had a coffee.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [Th...]

• [gi...]

• [Es...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Walked, did a load of towels, straighten house some and will do my pt stretches and exercises in about an hour.  Still feel bad but refuse to loose all the progress I had made :)

Walked, did a load of towels, straighten house some and will do my pt stretches and exercises in about an hour.  Still feel bad but refuse to loose all the progress I had made :)

Wow Mary, good job!  ;)

Me, made plum preserves for the winter, it's a 3-day process, they're in season now, 99c per pound.

Wow Mary, good job!  ;)

Me, made plum preserves for the winter, it's a 3-day process, they're in season now, 99c per pound.

Ummm, sounds delicious  :)

Hi Ginger, doing plum preserves for winter sounds pleasant doing. 👍👍👍

I walked about a mile and bought some take away lunch. Chicken and noodles.

Thomas,

I think you’re maybe in a different time zone?

Just got up here a few hours ago. So yesterday, took hubby to doctor, headed back to home area, stopped at library, then onto pharmacy to pick up meds, then got caught in traffic so had to just wait and crawl back to house.

Finally got home. Cooked Spanish rice and heated up pinto beans and tamales for dinner.

Was worn out, but still had things to do. Got everything done though, and went to bed at @ midnight.

Thomas,

Just got up here a few hours ago. So yesterday, took hubby to doctor, headed back to home area, stopped at library, then onto pharmacy to pick up meds, then got caught in traffic so had to just wait and crawl back to house.

Finally got home. Cooked Spanish rice and heated up pinto beans and tamales for dinner.

Was worn out, but still had things to do. Got everything done though, and went to bed at @ midnight.

Yes, it is already 7 pm here in Finland. 😊

Thomas,

Yes, it is already 7 pm here in Finland. 😊

I hear such wonderful things about Finland Thomas. You are fortunate to live there. We have watched many travel shows about Europe and all the countries. Great true histories about Finland.

Hi every one! Its been a while since i last posted but I'm still working and last week i started working out. Boy does benzo destroy your body. I felt so good working out though. I have little muscle and I'm working on building it back up slowly of course.

Hi every one! Its been a while since i last posted but I'm still working and last week i started working out. Boy does benzo festroy your body. I felt so good working out though. I have little muscle and I'm working on building it back up slowly off course.

Hey Momof3boys

Good to hear from you and that you feel good enough to workout.  You are The Woman, you work, take care of your family, and work out.  I am in awe :smitten:

Hi every one! Its been a while since i last posted but I'm still working and last week i started working out. Boy does benzo festroy your body. I felt so good working out though. I have little muscle and I'm working on building it back up slowly off course.

Great Momof! 👍👍👍.    Well, I should do something similar in order to get muscles back... one day...

Hi mary and thomas!!! Oh how i miss these post from you guys!!! I have gotten so much better but still not 100%. But im pushing through this the best way i can. Working out will be a challenge. I have always been fit. Worked out 3 days a week then all this happen i lost all muscle. Lol. So i pray i can continue this. How have you guys been?

Hi mary and thomas!!! Oh how i miss these post from you guys!!! I have gotten so much better but still not 100%. But im pushing through this the best way i can. Working out will be a challenge. I have always been fit. Worked out 3 days a week then all this happen i lost all muscle. Lol. So i pray i can continue this. How have you guys been?

I was in my first wave.....horrible, lasted like 3 weeks but seem to be improving now, thank goodness  :smitten:

I was in my first wave.....horrible, lasted like 3 weeks but seem to be improving now, thank goodness  :smitten:

Oh no!!!! Those waves are something nasty. Mine are a everyday thing but just during certain parts of the day it flares up.its not as intense as it used to be but it's still nasty. Im hoping you have major windiws from here on out!!!!

Cut the yard today in 100F heat, it had to be done.  Oy enough, I'm spinning right now, I think I overdid it.

Good job ginger127!!!!! That was amazing especially in the heat. The sun got the best of you that's all. Glad you were able to get some vit D in as well

Cut the yard today in 100F heat, it had to be done.  Oy enough, I'm spinning right now, I think I overdid it.

Good job ginger127!!!!! That was amazing especially in the heat. The sun got the best of you that's all. Glad you were able to get some vit D in as well

Thank you Momof3boys89 for this positive spin, I needed that.  Glad you are back!

Thank you Momof3boys89 for this positive spin, I needed that.  Glad you are back!

You be careful, that's dangerous especially in our shape :nono::smitten:

Hi Guys,

A bit of a list.. But today we went for a drive up the back here, checked some gates were locked and walked up the creek to our swiming hole.. so dry here the creek is just a trickle...

Was good to get out with the kids and dogs..

:)

Hi Guys,

A bit of a list.. But today we went for a drive up the back here, checked some gates were locked and walked up the creek to our swiming hole.. so dry here the creek is just a trickle...

, 🐶, 💦  🏃 🚗 🌲 🏃 🐶, your good day in pictures  :smitten:

Hi Guys,

, 🐶, 💦  🏃 🚗 🌲 🏃 🐶, your good day in pictures  :smitten:

Very good..!! :)

-just a few more trees though..! Lol