Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

“Instead of resisting any emotion, the best way to dispel it is to enter it fully, embrace it and see through your resistance.” ~ Deepak Chopra

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"Happy are those who do not dread the sun going down but instead look forward to seeing the stars appear."

“If you could choose one characteristic that would get you through life, choose a sense of humor.”

~ Jennifer James

“If you could choose one characteristic that would get you through life, choose a sense of humor.”

~ Jennifer James

BG:

You sure you didn't write that yourself? :D

~ Jennifer James

BG:

You sure you didn't write that yourself? :D

[glow=red,2,300]NOPE  :)[/glow]

World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day

July 11, 2016

Echoing Voices

Seems people are all saying the same things over and over…

• I was like a zombie

• It felt like I was in hell

• It was much harder to come off benzodiazepines than anything else I'd ever had before

• It took a chunk of my life away

• It has destroyed my life

• The doctor never told me they were addictive / The doctor told me they weren’t addictive

• When I complained my condition was worsening the doctor prescribed me more...

"We Stand Proud Shoulder to Shoulder as One, Here at Benzo Buddies, United to Tell the World of Our Plight and to those Unaware of the Magnitude of Suffering these Class of Pills do to Humans".~~Flo

hqdefault.jpg

“ABILITY is what you're capable of doing. MOTIVATION determines what you do. ATTITUDE determines how well you do it.” ~ Lou Holtz

“Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” ~ Dale E. Turner

“It is in darkness that you find the light; it is in storm that you find peace; it is in sorrow that you find joy because life is a paradox and a polarity.” ~ S. Birch

“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”

~ Winston Churchill

“The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve... The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others.”

~ Albert Schweitzer

“A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.”

~~James N. Watkins

“Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots.”

~ Frank Howard Clark

The spiritual life cannot be made suburban. It is always frontier, and we who live in it must accept and even rejoice that it remains untamed. -Howard Macey

The spiritual life cannot be made suburban. It is always frontier, and we who live in it must accept and even rejoice that it remains untamed. -Howard Macey

:thumbsup: