Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"There is a moment, a cusp, when the sum of gathered experience is worn down by the details of living. We are never so wise as when we live in this moment."- Mo

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

[move][glow=red,2,300]MY TWO CENTS IF I DIDN'T HAVE HOPE, I WOULD SURELY BE LOST, BEGOOD[/glow][/move]

6b37a9c4d5d824af8fe7b155086bc707.jpg

Today, I need something extra, so I went through some of the quotes and posters I placed and today I need this, I am so glad that I know when I need a little extra :thumbsup:

"If you feel like you're constantly being robbed, then you live in a world that's all about being robbed. And if you feel like you're constantly being blessed, then you live in a world that's all about being constantly blessed. What we usually see when we interpret our lives is nothing but ourselves-as the truth gets screened through a thousand-layer filter composed of all our weirdness and wonderfulness."-Elizabeth Gilbert

[glow=red,2,300]"One cloud is enough to eclipse all the sun".[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer".[/glow]           

"This thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down."

- Mary Pickford

Picked the perfect day to look at this thread. Thank you for sharing, these are words I needed to hear today.

Have the best day you can. :)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along"                                                                                           

Eleanor Roosevelt

"The man who insists upon seeing with perfect clearness before he decides never decides, Accept Life, and you must accept regret"      Henri Frederic Amiel

"Life is an echo. What you send out__you get back. What you give___you get"    Anonymous

[glow=red,2,300]"Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings".    Samuel Johnson[/glow]

Friends who aren t There through the bad times don t deserve to be with you through the beautiful times ! xxx